Good Thursday morning my stamping friends and welcome to our Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. I hope everyone is doing well today. If you are hopping over from Akiko, thank you for stopping by my blog. This week we have a Sketch Challenge. Be sure to take a moment to hop around to see everyone’s beautiful projects. Here is my card using this weeks sketch.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Forever Blossoms Cling Stamp Set for my Spotlight Technique card today. Here is our sketch for this week.
I started by stamping just the top part of the largest floral die from the Forever Blossoms stamp set in Sahara Sand Ink on a Basic White card front twice.
Using my Layering Oval Dies I cut the center of the panel out. I colored just the flowers and leaves using my Mint Macaron and Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Markers on the oval cut out. I adhered the card front to a Sahara Sand mat using Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the oval back to the center of the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered the card front to a Petal Pink card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
On a strip of Basic White cardstock I stamped part of the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Timeless Tulips Photopolymer Stamp Set in Sahara Sand Ink. I adhered the strip to the card front using a Stampin’ Dimensional and Glue Dot. I added a few Elegant Faceted Gems to the card front.
On the inside I stamped the bottom of the sentiment from the Timeless Tulips stamp set I used for the card front in Sahara Sand Ink in the center of a Basic White panel. I stamped the floral image from the Forever Blossoms stamp set in Sahara Sand Ink on the side of the panel and colored it in using my Mint Macaron and Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Markers. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Sahara Sand mat using Stampin’ Seal and then to the inside of the Petal Pink card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
To complete my card I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the floral image from the Forever Blossoms stamp set in Sahara Sand Ink on the envelope front and colored it in using my Mint Macaron and Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Markers. I adhered a panel of Peony Garden Designer Series Paper to the envelope flap.
Thank you for visiting my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. Now that you’ve seen my card, take a minute to hop through all our projects today. If you click on the Next Blog button, you’ll go to Amy’s page. Or you can just click on the names below to go directly to all their blogs! Happy Hopping!!
Karen Ksenzakovic: You Are Here
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: 2QRN664Q
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Click HERE to shop the clearance rack.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
Subscribe March 11 – April 10
- The So Cool Paper Pumpkin Kit is a little taste of summer fun, with enough supplies to make 12 colorful, shaped cards with coordinating envelopes. Six card bases are popsicle shaped, the other six are semicircles: three watermelons and three rainbows. All of the cards are splashed with cheerful, vivid watercolor images. The kit also includes two full-size, matching sticker sheets, die-cut accents, fun embellishments, and more.
- This kit was designed with kids in mind, as a way to spark their creative imagination and introduce them to papercrafting.
- The So Cool Kit makes a great gift! It’s an even better way to enjoy some quality time with those special little ones in life.
- Even though the So Cool Kit was designed with kids in mind, these fun-shaped cards, featuring vivid watercolors, are versatile enough to gift to kids of all ages—the young in years and the young at heart. They’re a great way to send some “sunshine in a card!” Who wouldn’t love that?
- The kit’s exclusive So Cool Stamp Set is versatile, offering sentiments that can be used for multiple occasions such as birthdays, congrats, cheer, and more! It’s a great addition to any crafter’s collection.
- Kit includes enough supplies to make 12 fresh, fun-shaped cards—6 popsicles and 6 blank semicircles to color—and coordinating envelopes. Kit includes card bases, 2 full sticker sheets, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Terracotta Tile
- Coordinates with the Ice Cream Corner Suite from our January–June 2021 Mini Catalog.
Subscribe to the April Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 March and 10 April at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
THERE’S MORE TO LOVE IN THE COORDINATING ICE CREAM CORNER SUITE!
Keep the creative fun going by pairing the So Cool Kit with the Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper (154567) featured in our 2021 January–June Mini Catalog. It’s a great way to use the kit’s stamps, ink, stickers, and more to further indulge your craving for summer fun. Plus, the paper is part of the matching Ice Cream Corner Suite, so there’s virtually no end to the possibilities!
Coordinating colors: Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Purple Posy, So Saffron, Soft Sea Foam, Terracotta Tile
Click this link to view the suite and start shopping.
Bring in the beauty of nature with the artistic designs of the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle and coordinating designer series paper, along with textured specialty paper that will put a pop of brilliance on every project. The Butterfly Brilliance Collection will be available March2 — May 3, 2021.
The 2019-2021 In-Colors will be retiring soon. See the complete list of items in my online store Here.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 2 – 4″ X 5 1/4″ (card front and inner liner), 1/4″ X 2 3/4″ (sentiment)
- Petal Pink Cardstock 8 1/2″ X 5 1/2″ (card base scored and folded at 4 1/4″)
- Sahara Sand Cardstock 2 – 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (card front and inner liner mats)
- Peony Garden Designer Series Paper 2 1/2″ X 6″ (envelope flap)