Good Friday morning my stamping friends and welcome to my Fun Fold Friday. How was everyone’s week? Does anyone have any plans yet for the weekend? I’ll be at work all day tomorrow. Sunday we have our quarterly in person meeting, and it will be in person for those that are close enough to attend, YAY!!!
Today’s card I made on my Facebook Live video on Wednesday. If you were able to join me or watched the replay, thank you. If you’d like to watch my video and stamp along, the measurements are below along with the links to my Facebook page and my YouTube channel. Here’s my card for today.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Hand-Penned Suite for my corner fold card today. Stampin’ Up! has simplified purchasing for you. There is one number for the Hand-Penned Petals Bundle, Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper and the Genial Gems. These products can be found on page 104/105 of the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog.
I started by adhering a panel of the Hand-Penned DSP to the front of a Misty Moonlight card base using Stampin’ Seal. I placed the bottom edge of my card on the bottom edge of my Trimmer at the 3″ mark. I placed the cutting blade at the 2 1/2″ mark and cut up to the 4 7/8″ mark. I turned the card a 1/4 turn, placing the front right side of the card on the bottom edge of the trimmer at the 3″ mark. I cut from the 3″ mark down to the 5/8″ mark. Very gently and slowly push the bottom cut edge through the back to flip around to the top. The DSP side will now be on the inside.
I embossed a small panel of Pale Papaya cardstock using the Checks & Dots Embossing Folder and adhered it to the flipped panel using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. On a panel of Basic White cardstock I stamped the floral image from the Stampin’ Up! Hand-Penned Petals Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Ink. I stamped the fill images in Garden Green Ink, stamped off once, Misty Moonlight Ink, stamped off once and Pale Papaya Ink over the outlined image. I cut the image out using my Penned Flowers Dies. I cut a few of the detailed leaves from the Penned Flowers Dies from a panel of Mint Macaron cardstock and adhered them to the back of the die cut flowers using Glue Dots.
I adhered the bouquet to the embossed panel using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered a piece of the Pale Papaya 1/2″ Woven Ribbon to the bottom of the card front with a tiny amount of Stampin’ Seal. On a small panel of Basic White cardstock I stamped the sentiment from the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set in Misty Moonlight Ink. I cut the sentiment out using my Stitched So Sweetly Dies and adhered it over the ribbon using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a few Genial Gems to the card front.
I adhered a panel of Hand-Penned DSP to the inside of the Misty Moonlight card base using Stampin’ Seal. On a panel of Basic White cardstock I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Inspired Thoughts Cling Stamp Set in Misty Moonlight Ink. I stamped a partial image of the flowers from the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink on the bottom corner of the panel. I stamped the fill images in Garden Green Ink, stamped off once, Misty Moonlight Ink, stamped off once and Pale Papaya Ink over the outlined image. I adhered the Basic White panel to the DSP panel using Multipurpose Liquid Glue, making sure it would be behind the card front.
To finish my card I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped a partial flower image from the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink on the envelope front. I stamped the fill images in the same as I did for the card. I adhered a panel of the Hand-Penned DSP to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. The list of measurements are below if you’d like to stamp along while watching the video. You can watch my video on my Facebook page Here.
You can also view the video on my YouTube channel Here. Happy Stamping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: DRZETK6V
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Click HERE to shop the clearance rack.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
Stampin’ Up! Connect, Craft & Collect $25 Stampin’ Rewards Bonus!!
This offer ends in just 3 days on Monday June 14th
From May 4 – June 14, 2021, qualifying Stampin’ Up! orders and parties over $250 will receive $25 in BONUS Stampin’ Rewards! YAY for more free goodies to kick off a new catalog!!
Stampin’ Rewards can be spent on any merchandise in either of the current catalogs, including the host exclusive items on pages 170-171 in the new Annual Catalog and page 88 in the January-June Mini Catalog!
PROMOTION DATES: MAY 4 – JUNE 14, 2021
- Workshop orders, customer orders, and online orders all qualify for the extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards if they reach the $250 level.
- The order must reach the qualifying amount of $250 in merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- The extra $25 rewards are only valid once per order no matter how high the order total.
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion.
- Stampin’ Rewards can not be used on a 50% off item.
- Deadline to submit an order and receive the extra $25 in free Stampin’ Rewards: June 14, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).
If you have any questions or would like me to set up a host code for you to see if you can collect $250 in orders for yourself, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll be happy to do that for you!
If you have any questions, drop me a note at email@example.com.
The January–June 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. But, we’re looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too!
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Click Here to view the PDF of the LAST CHANCE retiring items from the January -June 2021 Mini Catalog.
- Each Last Chance Products promotion typically includes a Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) and a Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires). For this catalog’s Last Chance Products promotion, a Carryover List will not be provided; carryover products can be viewed in the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog.
- Discounts are not always available with the Retiring List. When they are, they will vary from one market to another depending on product performance.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Starts: 1 June 2021 at 1:00 PM (MT)
- Ends: 30 June 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
DON’T MISS OUT ON THESE GREAT DEALS!! GET THOSE SHOPPING LISTS READY TO GO!! STOCK UP ON YOUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS BEFORE THEY’RE GONE!! Click Here and head over to my Online Store and Start Shopping!!Don’t forget, the last chance items are available while supplies last so shop early for the best selection!
Introducing The Kits Collection
I’m excited to share with you a new line of creative products called the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! They’ve designed beautiful kits and done all the designing and cutting for you – so card making is easier than ever! Stampin’ Up! has taken the guess work out of creativity and done the hard parts, and you get to do the fun stuff: craft! Each kit is all-inclusive and includes step-by-step instructions, the predesigned projects, preprinted pieces, and even the adhesives you need to complete the projects.
There’s a wide variety of kits for all different occasions, and new kits are being added regularly, so be sure to check back often! This collection even includes 4 kits that don’t require stamping. This makes a perfect gift for that special someone in your life who wants to be crafty but doesn’t feel confident to stamp! You can shop the current selection at www.stampinup.com/kits. But hurry! Kits are available only while supplies last!
Pick the kit that’s right for you.
The first Stampin’ Up! value statement is this: we care about people first. What does that look like? Caring about people first means treating others with kindness, respect, and equal consideration. It means working together towards a common goal, helping each other through life’s challenges, and celebrating one another’s accomplishments. It means including others, even when we disagree, have contrasting life experiences, or simply see things differently. Caring about people first is our greatest strength!
In honor of this value—and in the spirit of World Diversity Day—we’d like to celebrate what makes us unique through what brings us together: creativity! The United Through Creativity Digital Download features inclusive, multicultural, and multilingual sentiments and illustrations that represent the multiple markets Stampin’ Up! engages with. And, it’s FREE for all!
We hope you’ll join us in celebrating our one-of-a-kind community through the unifying force of creativity!
- The elements featured in the United Through Creativity Digital Download were created in the spirit of World Diversity Day—a day for each of us to join together and understand the value of cultural diversity throughout the world. And, to celebrate our unique community of crafters!
- We celebrate the diversity of the Stampin’ Up! family every day! In the United Through Creativity Digital Download, you’ll see a variety of illustrations, sentiments, and other elements that represent each of our marvelous markets and more.
- Print your favorite pieces and use them to create cards, scrapbook pages, and other paper projects! We hope you’ll enjoy celebrating diversity, connection, community, and creativity with this sweet selection of inclusive, multicultural, and multilingual elements.
- Don’t be shy—share what you’ve made! When sharing to social media, use the hashtags #UnitedThroughCreativity and #DiversityDay. We can’t wait to see your creations!
- Speaking of sharing, spread the word! Let’s celebrate what makes us unique through what brings us together: creativity!
- Click on the image below for your free Digital Download
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 3″ x 5 1/2″ (flowers and sentiment), 3 1/4″ X 4 1/2″ (inner liner)
- Mint Macaron Cardstock 2″ X 4″ (detailed leaves)
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock 8 1/2″ X 5 1/2″ (card base scored and folded at 4 1/4″)
- Pale Papaya Cardstock 2 7/8″ X 2 7/8″ (card front panel)
- Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper 2 – 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″(card front and inner liner mat), 2 1/2″ X 6″ (envelope flap)