Good Thursday morning my stamping friends and welcome to our Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. I hope everyone is doing well today. If you are hopping over from Akiko, thank you for stopping by my blog. This week we have a Color Challenge. Be sure to take a moment to hop around to see everyone’s beautiful projects. I used the new Stampin’ Up! Dragonfly Garden Cling Stamp and the Stampin’ Up! Garden Wishes Bundle along with the Dandy Garden 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper. Here’s my card using this weeks colors.
I played along with the Paper Players Theme Challenge #531 this week.
Here are the colors we had for our challenge this week.
I started by adhering a Dandy Garden DSP card front to a Mossy Meadow card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered another panel of Dandy Garden DSP down the center of the card front using Stampin’ Seal. I adhered a panel of Dandy Garden DSP to a Mossy Meadow mat using Stampin’ Seal and adhered it to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the wildflower image from the Dragonfly Garden stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink on a panel of Basic White cardstock. I colored the flowers and leaves in using my Blackberry Bliss and Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends Markers. I colored the flower centers in using my Bumblebee Stampin’ Write Marker. I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Garden Wishes Cling Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Ink on the panel. I cut the panel using my Stitched Rectangle Dies and embossed it using my Subtle 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the artwork to a Mossy Meadow mat using Multipurpose Liquid Glue and adhered it to the card front using Stampin’ Seal.
I cut a couple of the bees from a panel of the Dandy Garden DSP using my Dandy Wishes Dies and adhered them to the artwork using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I tied a double bow using the Misty Moonlight/Silver Bakers Twine from the Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack and adhered it to the bottom of the artwork using a Glue Dot. I added a Ladybug Trinket by the sentiment using a Glue Dot.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Garden Wishes stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink in the center of a Basic White panel. I stamped the wildflower image from the Dragonfly Garden stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink on the bottom of the panel and colored the flowers and leaves in using my Blackberry Bliss and Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends Markers. I adhered another bee that I had cut from the Dandy Garden DSP using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Mossy Meadow mat using Stampin’ Seal and then to the inside of the Mossy Meadow card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
To complete my card I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the wildflower image from the Dragonfly Garden stamp set on the envelope front and colored it in the same as I did for the card. I adhered a panel of the Dandy Garden DSP to the envelope flap.
Thank you for visiting my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. Now that you’ve seen my card, take a minute to hop through all our projects today. If you click on the Next Blog button, you’ll go to Amy’s page. Or you can just click on the names below to go directly to all their blogs! Happy Hopping!!
Karen Ksenzakovic: You Are Here
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: 2QRN664Q
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Click HERE to shop the clearance rack.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
Subscribe March 11 – April 10
- The So Cool Paper Pumpkin Kit is a little taste of summer fun, with enough supplies to make 12 colorful, shaped cards with coordinating envelopes. Six card bases are popsicle shaped, the other six are semicircles: three watermelons and three rainbows. All of the cards are splashed with cheerful, vivid watercolor images. The kit also includes two full-size, matching sticker sheets, die-cut accents, fun embellishments, and more.
- This kit was designed with kids in mind, as a way to spark their creative imagination and introduce them to papercrafting.
- The So Cool Kit makes a great gift! It’s an even better way to enjoy some quality time with those special little ones in life.
- Even though the So Cool Kit was designed with kids in mind, these fun-shaped cards, featuring vivid watercolors, are versatile enough to gift to kids of all ages—the young in years and the young at heart. They’re a great way to send some “sunshine in a card!” Who wouldn’t love that?
- The kit’s exclusive So Cool Stamp Set is versatile, offering sentiments that can be used for multiple occasions such as birthdays, congrats, cheer, and more! It’s a great addition to any crafter’s collection.
- Kit includes enough supplies to make 12 fresh, fun-shaped cards—6 popsicles and 6 blank semicircles to color—and coordinating envelopes. Kit includes card bases, 2 full sticker sheets, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Terracotta Tile
- Coordinates with the Ice Cream Corner Suite from our January–June 2021 Mini Catalog.
Subscribe to the April Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 March and 10 April at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
THERE’S MORE TO LOVE IN THE COORDINATING ICE CREAM CORNER SUITE!
Keep the creative fun going by pairing the So Cool Kit with the Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper (154567) featured in our 2021 January–June Mini Catalog. It’s a great way to use the kit’s stamps, ink, stickers, and more to further indulge your craving for summer fun. Plus, the paper is part of the matching Ice Cream Corner Suite, so there’s virtually no end to the possibilities!
Coordinating colors: Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Purple Posy, So Saffron, Soft Sea Foam, Terracotta Tile
Click this link to view the suite and start shopping.
Bring in the beauty of nature with the artistic designs of the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle and coordinating designer series paper, along with textured specialty paper that will put a pop of brilliance on every project. The Butterfly Brilliance Collection will be available March2 — May 3, 2021.
The 2019-2021 In-Colors will be retiring soon. See the complete list of items in my online store Here.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 4 1/4″ x 3″ (artwork), 4″ X 5 1/4″ (inner liner)
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock 4 1/4″ X 11″ (card base scored and folded at 5 1/2″), 4 1/8″ x 2 3/4″ (artwork mat), 3 5/8″ X 3 1/2″ (dsp mat), 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ (inner liner mat)
- Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper 4″ x 5 1/4″ (card front), 2″ x 5 1/4″ (card front panel), 3 1/2″ x 3 3/8″ (card front panel), 2 1/2″ X 6″ (envelope flap)