Good St. Patrick’s Day morning my stamping friends! Welcome to our Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. I hope everyone is doing well today. Is anyone making corned beef and cabbage for dinner tonight? Even though I’m 100% Italian, my mom used to make it every year on St. Patrick’s Day. I don’t get it at all anymore unless my neighbor makes it and give me a bowl. My family does NOT like it at all and I’m not going to make it just for myself.
If you are hopping over from Akiko Sudano’s blog, thank you for stopping by. This week we have a Sketch Challenge. Here is my card using this week’s Sketch.
I felt the need to make something using green today since it’s St. Patrick’s Day, so I used the Stampin’ Up! Honeybee Home Bundle along with the Heart & Home Designer Series Paper for my card today.
Here’s our sketch for this week.
I started by adhering a panel of Heart & Home DSP to the front of a Basic White Thick card base. I cut a panel of Garden Green cardstock using the 2nd largest die from the Scalloped Contours Dies. I adhered a panel of Heart & Home DSP to the center of the die. I adhered the layered die to the center of the card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I scored a strip of Basic White cardstock at 1″ & 1 1/4″ on both ends. I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Honeybee Home Cling Stamp Set in Smoky Slate Ink in the center section of the strip. Using my Banner Pick A Punch, I cut both ends of the cardstock. I folded the Basic White strip on the score lines to make a raised banner. I adhered the banner to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
On a strip of Basic Whtie cardstock I stamped the 3 bumblebee images from the Honeybee Home stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink. I colored the images using my So Saffron Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the bumblebees out using my Honeybee Blooms Dies. From a panel of Garden Green cardstock I cut 5 the leafy dies using my Flowers of Home Dies. I adhered 4 of the leafy dies under the sentiment using Glue Dots. I adhered 2 of the bumblebees to the sentiment banner using Glue Dots. I added a few Basic Gray Classic Matte Dots to the banner.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! All For Baby Photopolymer Stamp Set in Smoky Slate Ink on a Basic White panel. I stamped the bumblebee image from the Honeybee Home stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink on either side of the sentiment and colored them in using my So Saffron Stampin’ Blends Markers. I adhered the leafy die under the sentiment using a tiny amount of Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the bumblebee die on top of the leafy die using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Garden Green mat and then to the inside of the Thick Basic White card base.
To complete my card, I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the bumblebee image from Honeybee Home stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink on the envelope front where I will be writing the address. I colored the bees using my So Saffron Stampin’ Blends Markers. I stamped the floral image from the Honeybee Home stamp set in Smoky Slate Ink, stamping off once on scrap paper, on the envelope front. I adhered a panel of Heart & Home DSP to the envelope flap.
Thank you for visiting my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. Now that you’ve seen my card, take a minute to hop through all our projects today. If you click on the Next Blog button, you’ll go to Tara’s page. Or you can just click on the names below to go directly to all their blogs! Happy Hopping!!
Karen Ksenzakovic: You Are Here
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: R6393VBY
Use this host code when placing an order with me. When you order $50 or greater you will receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog or the January – June 2022 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
I’m adding a Tutorial Bonus for the month of March only. I’m offering an additional 6 of my past Online Class Tutorials with a $50 order. These tutorials use some of the bundles that are on sale for the month of March. (3 of the tutorials do use some retired DSP and/or accessories). These tutorials are perfect for getting some ideas and inspiration on how to use those bundles.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen
Savings are in Bloom Going on NOW!!
March 1 – March 31
If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini crafting companion: the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine! If this is your first encounter, allow us to introduce you.
This mini—but mighty—machine is durable, portable, and easy to use. It’s the perfect pick for budding beginners who want to branch out, papercrafting pros who want to craft on the go, or those who are short on storage space! With this trusty tool, any crafter can make precise cuts and embossed designs for their projects with one pass.
During the month of March, you can snag the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount! This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March!
Take your crafting to the next level.
Savings are in Bloom Promotion Details
- Promotion Sales Period: March 1 – March 31, 2022
- Promotion Ends: March 31, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- A number of select stamp-and-die bundles that are compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will also be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- For this promotion only, we’ve brought back the previously popular Art Gallery, Celebrate Sunflowers, and Garden Wishes bundles. They will only be available in their bundle form during this promotion, so make sure to snag ‘em while you still can!
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles can be bought together or separately.
- There is no limit on the number of Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines you can purchase during this promotion.
- Products are available in all markets while supplies last. Offer may vary from market to market based on product availability. No backorders or substitutions will be allowed.
- The stamp-and-die bundles that can be found in a current catalog will be replenished until they retire. When they do retire, the bundles will be added to the Retiring List.
- Due to supply chain challenges, this promotion may be altered or ended early. I will notify you if we hear that this offer may be changed or ended before March 31.
You can see the full list of bundles included in the sale on this flyer Click Here for a printable PDF flyer.
Change is Beautiful
Subscribe March 11 – April 10
Growing through life can also mean growing pains. Whether they’re climbing their career ladder or moving out for the first time—change can be simultaneously thrilling and scary—but isn’t that what makes life beautiful? Because new beginnings, after all, are simply new adventures. Let your loved ones know you’ll be there to support them through all of life’s chapters!
The Change is Beautiful kit contains enough supplies to create 9 stunning cards with a unique folding technique to commemorate moments of change. The designs are inspired by the natural cycles of change found in nature.
This kit includes:
- Change is Beautiful Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Spot®
- Printed card bases
- Printed envelopes
- Printed, shaped die cuts
- Iridescent sea glass
Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Evening Evergreen, Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo
Subscribe to the April Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 March and 10 April at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Now Available – Waves of The Ocean Collection
Each of the world’s wide and open oceans is brimming with beauty and wonder. Marvelous marine animals, miles of submerged mountain ranges, and unique underwater plants lie thousands of feet below Earth’s dry surface, encouraging exploration and awaiting discovery.
Discover the depths of the ocean—and your artistic abilities—with the Waves of the Ocean Collection! This coastal collection includes an inspiring set of stamps and detailed dies, both early-release products from the upcoming 2022–2023 Annual Catalog. Plus, a pack of paper made from images of hand-poured paint, blue-hued foil sheets for a sea of shine, and radiant rhinestones for a splash of sparkle—each an exclusive product you can only purchase during the promotion period!
Explore artistic expression with the Waves of the Ocean Collection. With these seaside supplies, you’ll dive into inspiration and swim in a sea of creativity! Keep reading for promotion and product details, marketing tips and tricks, and shareable resources that’ll blow you out of the water.
- Waves Of The Ocean Product Collection available beginning March 1, 2022.
- Ordering Deadline: May 2, 2022; 11:50 PM (MT)
- The Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set and Waves Dies can be ordered separately, if desired.
- The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last:
- Waves of the Ocean 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper
- Blue Foils 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper
- Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards. The Waves of the Ocean Collection can not be selected as a half price item.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 1 1/4″ X 3 1/2″ (bees), 1″ X 5 1/4″ (sentiment banner), 4″ X 5 1/4″ (inner liner)
- Basic White Thick Cardstock 8 1/2″ X 5 1/2″ (card base scored & folded at 4 1/4″)
- Garden Green Cardstock 4″ X 5 1/4″ (card front panel), 4″ X 4″ (leafy dies), 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ (inner liner mat)
- Heart & Home Designer Series Paper 4 1/4″ X 5 1/2″ (card front), 2 5/8″ x 3 7/8″ (card front panel), 2 1/4″ X 6″ (envelope flap)