Good Tuesday morning my stamping friends. How has everyone’s week started off? Did anyone have off yesterday for New Year’s? Yesterday was my 1st of the month, I had bills to get out even though there was no mail.
My upline Jaimie is doing a fun challenge for the month of January. Each week she’s giving us a sketch and we can use it as a base to create a card with it. Here’s my card today using her sketch.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Quiet Meadow Cling Stamp Set along with the Tea Boutique 6 X 6 Designer Series Paper for my card today.
This was our sketch to work with.
I started by adhering a small panel of Tea Boutique DSP to a Crumb Cake Mat using Stampin’ Seal. I adhered a larger panel of Tea Boutique DSP to a Basic White mat using Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the Crumb Cake card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Using my Layering Circles Dies, I cut a circle out of the small, layered panel and the same size circle out of the card front panel.
I adhered the small, layered panel to the card front, lining up the die cut circles, using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
On a strip of Basic Whtie cardstock, I stamped the sentiment from the Quiet Meadow stamp set in Crumb Cake Ink. I adhered the sentiment to the card front using a Stampin’ Dimensional and Glue Dot. I added a few Rhinestones Basic Jewels to the card front.
On the inside I stamped the flower image from the Quiet Meadow stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink across a Basic White panel so it would peek through the cut circle. I colored the image using my Crumb Cake, Parakeet Party and Sweet Sorbet Stampin’ Blends Markers. I stamped the small flower from the Quiet Meadow stamp set in Crushed Curry Ink around the flower. I stamped the splatter image and sentiment from the Quiet Meadow stamp set in Crumb Cake Ink. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Sweet Sorbet mat then to the inside of the Crumb Cake card base.
To finish my card, I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the flower image from the Quiet Meadow stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink on the envelope front. I colored the image the same as for the card. I stamped the small flower image from the Quiet Meadow stamp set in Crushed Curry Ink and the splatter image in Crumb Cake Ink around the flower image.. I adhered a panel of Tea Boutique DSP to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you like the card and will give it a try. Happy Stamping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: 222EBX64
Use this host code when placing an order with me. When you order $50 or greater you will receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog or the July – December 2022 Mini Catalog! Unfortunately, packs of cardstock are no longer an option for a free gift. Shipping has become too expensive to ship and it’s costing me as much to ship as the cardstock costs. For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this month’s tutorials are.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me, and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen
In response to changing policies at Stampin’ Up – I’m adjusting my Ordering Gift policy as well. I’m having to get a little more tough on the adding of Host codes when you place your order thru my Online Store.
Not to worry – you’re still going to get that $10 ordering gift for orders of $50 (before shipping & tax) or greater. And the gift is still any 1 SU! product up to that $10 value – which includes some of our fun Host Sets!
But – if you DO NOT use the Host code for your orders of less than $150 (this is the RETAIL total before Shipping & Handling), then you’ll have two options:
- You’ll need to call Stampin’ Up! (1-800-Stamp-Up) and ask them to add it for you. They’re very helpful and will get it done quickly! OR….
- If your order was over the $50 threshold but under $150, then…you’ll forfeit that $10 ordering gift and rewards – this is the Bummer Option – and I REALLY don’t want to do this, SO please remember to add my Current Host Code.
Amazing Joining Special during Sale-a-bration starts January 5 – February 28
Starting Thursday January 5, 2023, not only does the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog go live, Sale-a-bration begins along with an amazingly awesome joining special. You get to choose what you want. All the options ship for free and include a past Paper Pumpkin Kit along with some business supplies in case you want to make this a business. There is No Obligation to sell, you do NOT have to use this as a business, you can join just to enjoy the discount for yourself. I would LOVE to have you on my team. Join as a hobby demonstrator and enjoy all the benefits of a business demonstrator.
Option #1 This exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine ($63 value) + Your choice of $175 of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.00. The Boho Blue is one of the new In-Colors coming for 2023-2025.
Option #2 The original White Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (a $63 value), + Your choice of $175 of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129.00
Option #3. Your choice of $175 of Stampin’ Up! products for only $99.00.
If you have a LONG shopping list, this is a great way to get everything you always want at a discount. Enjoy at least a 20% discount on the products you purchase. Why wait, this is such an awesome deal, and it only sticks around until February 28th. Join now and start enjoying that discount right away!!! Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can talk about you joining. We have people on our team from all over the United States. We get together monthly via Zoom; we have team Facebook pages where we share what we make and ask questions. This was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made, I’ve made a lot of new friends from all over.
Last Chance Products Going on Now through January 4, 2023
The July–December 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. But, we’re looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too!
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 60% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last. Click Here for a printable PDF of the Last Chance List. Get those shopping lists ready for December 1st to shop early
- This Last Chance Products promotion typically includes a Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) and a Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires).
- Discounts are not always available with the Retiring List. When they are, they will vary from one market to another depending on product performance.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
Love Treats Kit
Get ready for the latest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! The Love Treats Kit comes with everything you need to make sweet, homemade crafts and spread the love this season!
This kit includes:
- 20 treat boxes measuring 3″ x 2″ x 15/16″ (7.6 x 5.08 x 2.3 cm)
- One photopolymer love-themed stamp set
- One Basic Gray Ink Spot
- Different die-cut stickers with heart designs
- Coordinating colors include Petal Pink and Soft Succulent
- Building the 20 treat boxes takes less than 60 minutes to complete
161127 LOVE TREATS KIT $21 USD | $29 CAD
Key To My Heart
Subscribe December 11 – January 10
Seal your love this season with the Key to My Heart Paper Pumpkin Kit! This month’s kit represents the tradition of locking a padlock on a bridge to symbolize unbreakable love. It comes with everything you need to make 9 darling love-themed cards—3 each of 3 designs. So, no matter who your dance partner or dinner date is, you can make something heartfelt for them this season.
Plus, this month there is a special add-on! The add-on is a heart-shaped treat box. These Heart Boxes are easy to put together and will take your crafting even further. Add-ons are live during the subscription period but are only available while supplies. Act quick, and don’t miss out on these Heart Boxes filled with love!
This kit includes:
- This month’s kit includes everything you need to create 9 love-themed cards—3 each of 3 designs. It has coordinating envelopes, special padlock and key die cuts, adhesives, Vellum, and more!
- This month’s kit has a unique love-theme photopolymer stamp set! With special sentiments and images that represent the tradition of locking padlocks on a bridge, there are so many ways for you to express your devoted love.
- The Key to My Heart Paper Pumpkin Kit also comes with a Fresh Freesia Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- This kit also has a special add-on to take your crafting even further!
- Finished card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Calypso Coral, Fresh Freesia, Mango Melody, Petal Pink. The designs are accented with gold foil.
Subscribe to the January Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 December 2022 and 10 January 2023 by clicking here!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Heart Boxes Add-On
Add-on number: 162417 Available starting: 11 December Price: $11.00 USD
The add-on includes:
- 10 treat boxes
- Key and label stickers
- Box size: 3″ x 4″ (7.6 x 10.2 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Petal Pink with gold foil
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 2 – 4″ X 5 1/4″ (card front mat & inner liner), 1/2″ X 2 1/2″ (sentiment)
- Crumb Cake Cardstock 4 1/4″ X 11″ (card base scored & folded at 5 1/2″), 3 1/8″ X 3 1/8″ (dsp mat)
- Sweet Sorbet Cardstock 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ (iner liner mat)
- Tea Boutique 6 X 6 Designer Series Paper 3″ X 3″ (card front panel), 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front), 2 1/4″ X 6″ (envelope flap)