Good Thursday morning my stamping friends welcome to our Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. I hope everyone is doing well today. Today is my daughter’s 24th birthday. I can’t believe that 24 years have gone by that quickly. She’s not only my daughter but my friend. We do most everything together. Unfortunately for the first time in years she has class today. Being a Memorial Day baby, she would almost always have her birthday off. Our plans are to celebrate it on Saturday with her friend and Monday with a small picnic.
If you are hopping over from Akiko Sudano’s blog, thank you for stopping by. This week we have a Sketch Challenge. Here is my card using this week’s Sketch.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Treasured Kindness Photopolymer Stamp Set along with the Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper for my card today.
This is our sketch for this week.
I started by adhering a panel of Flowering Fields DSP to a Pear Pizzazz card base.
On a panel of Basic White cardstock I stamped the sun image from the Treasured Kindness stamp set in So Saffron Ink, stamping off once on scrap paper, in the center of the panel. I stamped the tree image from the Treasured Kindness stamp set. I stamped the tree trunk in Soft Suede Ink stamping the detailed full strength and the fill image stamped off once on scrap paper. I stamped the treetop stamping the detailed image in Pear Pizzazz Ink and the fill image in Soft Sea Foam Ink. I stamped the ground image from the Treasured Kindness stamp set in Crumb Cake Ink below the tree. I cut the panel using my Deckled Rectangle Dies (which have become my new favorite dies) and adhered it to the card base.
On a strip of So Saffron cardstock I stamped the sentiment from the Treasured Kindness stamp set in Soft Suede Ink. I adhered the sentiment strip to a strip of Pear Pizzazz cardstock using Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered sentiment to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the card front.
On the inside I stamped the sun image from the Treasured Kindness stamp set in So Saffron Ink on a Basic White panel. I stamped the sentiment from the Treasured Kindness stamp set in Soft Suede Ink over the sun. I stamped the tree image from the Treasured Kindness stamp set on the bottom of the panel the same as I did for the card front. I adhered the Basic White panel to a So Saffron mat and then to the inside of the Pear Pizzazz card base.
To complete my card, I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the tree image from the Treasured Kindness stamp set on the envelope front the same as I did for the card. I adhered a panel of Flowering Fields DSP to the envelope flap.
Thank you for visiting my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. Now that you’ve seen my card, take a minute to hop through and see everyone’s projects today. If you click on the Next Blog button, you’ll go to Tara’s page. Or you can just click on the names below to go directly to all their blogs! Happy Hopping!!
Karen Ksenzakovic: You Are Here
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: GVR7KE4E
Use this host code when placing an order with me. When you order $50 or greater you will receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog or the January – June 2022 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this month’s tutorials are.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen
FREE 2022-2024 In-Color Products Joining Special May 3 – May 31
May is a great time to pick up the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit!! Stampin’ Up! is offering $66.50 in FREE 2022-2024 In Color merchandise when you purchase the Starter Kit between May 3-31!
This incredible deal is in addition to the $125 of products that you normally get with your Starter Kit and the free business supplies, free shipping, a free paper Pumpkin Kit and all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
The Starter Kit is only $99 + tax!! And if you join between May 3-31, you’ll get:
- $125 Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice
- $66.50 in 2022-2024 In Color merchandise (see the list below)
- free business supplies and catalogs
- free random past Paper Pumpkin Kit
- free shipping!!
The free items 2022-2024 In Color included with the Starter Kit are:
- 2022–2024 In Color Grid Paper (item 160009)
- 2022–2024 In Color Ink Pad Collection (item 161108)
- 2022–2024 In Color Cardstock Collection (item 159204)
- 2022–2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Assortments (item 159253)
Such an awesome deal!! And such a great time to join as a Demonstrator!
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Demonstrator, click Here to see all of the benefits. You can also sign up electronically on that same page. If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com. I’d love to talk to you more about it!
And if you’re ready to join us, click on the “join my team” banner below to head over to my Stampin’ Up! website to get started!
Stampin’ Up! has some new Branded Merchandise you can purchase in the Online Store. They have tumblers in all the new 2022-2024 In-Colors, a hoodie in the Stampin’ Up! Abigail Rose design. Some Abigail Rose File Folders, the 2022-2024 In-Colors Grid Paper and an Abigail Rose Poster. Click Here to go to my Online Store to see all the new merchandise.
Pick of The Crop
Subscribe May 11 – June 10
Give your card collection a reFRESH with this month’s Paper Pumpkin Kit! We’re talking FRESH ideas, designs, cards, and crafts. Each month we strive to deliver a seasonal selection, and this month is no different. It’s time to express your love, gratitude, and style with summer’s hottest trends in crafting.
Plus, this month you can purchase additional mini canvas shopping bags for a fun twist on card packaging. Just our way of expanding one of our favorite kits of the season!
This kit includes:
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, adhesive, and more!
- The Pick of the Crop Paper Pumpkin Kit includes a Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- This kit’s stamp set is perfect for expressing your love, gratitude, and style. With sentiments that say “Love you a whole bunch”, “You’re the pick of the crop”, “You are the sweetest,” and so many more, you’ll be able to use this photopolymer stamp set for all of your summer projects.
- This kit also includes specialty vellum pieces to add a fresh touch to your cards.
- And you’ll get a Mini Shopping Bag (5-3/8″ x 6″; 13.7 x 15.2 cm) which can be used to hold a couple cards for a unique craft element. (Additional bags available to purchase separately.)
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Night of Navy, Soft Succulent
Available for purchase on stampinup.com starting 13 June 2022:
Mini Shopping Bags Add-On
Item Number: 161922
- Includes 4 mini canvas bags.
- You can fit a couple cards in each bag. Perfect for a fun twist on card packaging!
- Stamp or color on the bags for a personalized touch.
- Mini Shopping Bag size: 5-3/8″ x 6″ (13.7 x 15.2 cm)
Subscribe to the June Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 May and 10 June at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 4 – 4″ X 5 1/4″ (card front & inner liner)
- Pear Pizzazz Cardstock 8 1/2″ X 5 1/2″ (card base scored & folded at 4 1/4″), 1/2″ X 2 1/2″ (sentiment mat)
- So Saffron Cardstock 1/2″ X 2 1/2″ (sentiment), 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (inner liner mat)
- Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (card front), 2 1/4″ X 6″ (envelope)