Good Sunday morning my stamping friends. I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. I hope you were able to catch all or some of our Facebook Live videos yesterday. I was able to catch all of them and I thought they were great. A lot of great ideas. If you joined our World Card Making Day Facebook page, the videos will be up until Facebook decides that we can’t keep them, so you can go back and watch them over and over. If you haven’t joined yet, you can still join. We are going to allow people in for a few more days.
Today’s card is the one I made on the Facebook Live yesterday. If you caught me live or watched the replay, thank you. If you want to watch and stamp along, the measurements are listed below. Here’s my card for today.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Cottage Wreath Bundle and the Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper for my card today.
Here is the template as promised for cutting the card base.
I started by cutting and folding the card base as in the image above. I embossed a panel of Basic White cardstock using the Brick and Mortar 3D Embossing Folder. Using my Blending Brush, I added some Gray Granite Ink lightly to the embossed panel. I adhered the embossed panel to the card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered 2 panels of Boughs of Holly DSP to either side of the card front using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
On a panel of Basic White cardstock, I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Cottage Wreaths Photopolymer Stamp Set in Gray Granite Ink. I cut the sentiment out using the Stylish Shapes Dies. I adhered the sentiment to the bottom portion of the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
For the wreath I used the Baby Wipe Technique. I folded a baby wipe in quarters. Using my Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie and Rich Razzleberry Ink Refills, I added drops of ink on the baby wipe. I inked up the wreath image from the Cottage Wreaths stamp set from the baby wipe and stamped a Basic White panel. I cut the wreath out using the Country Wreaths Dies. I adhered the wreath to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I tied a multi loop bow using Linen Thread and added it to the wreath using a Glue Dot. I added some of the Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels to the wreath. I added a couple Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots to the sentiment.
On the inside I stamped the wreath image from the Cottage Wreath stamp set on a Basic White panel, using the ink from the baby wipe, stamping it off once on scrap paper. I stamped the sentiment from the Cottage Wreaths stamp set in Gray Granite Ink inside the wreath. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Gray Granite mat then to the inside of the Gray Granite card base.
To complete my card, I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the wreath image from the Cottage Wreaths stamp set on the bottom of the envelope front. I stamped the sentiment from the Cottage Wreaths stamps et in Gray Granite Ink inside the wreath. I adhered a panel of Boughs of Holly DSP to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. I hope you will CASE this card and please feel free to post it in the comments of my Facebook page under my post. I’d love to see your take on the card. The list of measurements are below if you’d like to stamp along while watching the video. You can watch my video on my Facebook page Here.
You can also view the video on my YouTube channel Here. If you watch this on my YouTube channel, please remember to subscribe so that you will get notified when a new video goes live. I’m hoping to start doing YouTube lives soon, thanks to all that have subscribed. Happy Stamping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: 76V6XDMX
Use this host code when placing an order with me. When you order $50 or greater you will receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog or the July – December 2022 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this month’s tutorials are.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen
Free Shipping from Stampin’ Up! for 24hours October 4, 2022
Time for you to stock up and save on your favorite Stampin’ Up! products! What’s the big occasion? On 4 October 2022 only, we are offering FREE shipping on orders subtotaling $75 USD or more. This incredible deal lasts for 24 hours only, so get those shopping lists ready today!
- Free shipping applies after the qualifying amount has been met.
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $75 or more (before tax).
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period the promotion is live; this means that the order must be opened and closed on October 4, 2022.
- With the exception of month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion.
- Month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are NOT eligible for free shipping. Subscriptions billed and shipped this month will be charged for the normal amount.
- Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- The free shipping promotion does not cover the additional cost for expedited shipping.
This promotion is available for one day only! The free shipping promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. (MT) and ends at 11:59 p.m (MT) on Tuesday, October 4, 2022!
Let me know if you have any questions.
Double Creative Stamping Designs Rewards
To sweeten the offer, I’m offering Double Creative Stamping Designs Rewards for one day only during the Stampin’ Up! Free Shipping promotion. Any orders placed during the 24hr period of $75 (before tax) on October 4th, will receive Double Creative Stamping Designs Rewards from me along with your 1 free gift valued up to $10.
My Creative Stamping Designs Rewards starts at 12:00am MT and ends at 11:59pm MT on Tuesday, October 4, 2022
Starter Kit + Promotion From Stampin’ Up! October 4-31!!
October is a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! You will get even MORE FREE products in your customizable Starter Kit! Between October 4-31, when you join, you will get $155 worth of products in your Starter Kit for only $99!! Plus you’ll get free shipping and all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up! and our Inkin’ Krew Team!
STARTER KIT+ PROMOTION DATES: OCTOBER 4-31, 2022
- When you purchase your Starter Kit, you will be able to redeem $155 of Starter Kit eligible products for just $99!!
- You can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value of $155.
- Your Starter Kit also includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit!
- In addition to the amazing added value to your Starter Kit, when you join Stampin’ Up! you get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. Plus, you get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events!!
- There is no requirement to hold events, share online or sell in any way to others. You can join and simply get the awesome Starter Kit+ deal and then get a minimum of a 20% discount on anything that you purchase as a Demonstrator!
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before October 4 or after October 31 will not be eligible for this offer.
- Starter Kit + Promotion begins : October 4, 2022
- Starter Kit + Promotion ends: October 31, 2022 @ 11:50pm MT
I’d be happy to help you and talk to you about joining. Contact me at email@example.com and we can connect. This is such a great deal you won’t want to pass it up.
Ho Ho Ho
Subscribe September 11 – October 10
‘Tis the season to make your own Christmas cards with the Ho Ho Ho Paper Pumpkin Kit! This kit contains whimsical designs of Santa and his reindeer in a classic Christmas color palette which is sure to match various styles of holiday décor and look great on mantles everywhere.
Each kit contains enough supplies to create 9 festive cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. These cards are sure to bring the warm holiday spirit.
And word from the North Pole is that this kit coordinates with next month’s Paper Pumpkin tag kit and the special add-on product! With so much coordination between products, you’ll have a breeze at creating a cohesive look for all your holiday gifting needs. Make this season the most wonderful time of the year for your loved ones—and for yourself!
This kit includes:
- Ho Ho Ho Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Printed card bases
- Printed envelopes
- Printed die cuts
- Die-cut labels
- Iridescent foil die-cut snowflakes
- Vanilla expoy dots
- Adhesive dots
- Mini Dimensionals
Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Bermuda Bay, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Shaded Spruce, Sweet Sorbet, Very Vanilla
Subscribe to the October Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 September and 10 October at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 2 1/8″ X 4 1/8″ (card front panel), 1 1/4″ X 4″ (sentiment), 3″ X 3″ (wreath), 4″ X 4 1/4″ (inner liner)
- Gray Granite Cardstock 4 1/4″ X 11″ (card base scored & folded as in diagram above), 4 1/8″ X 4 3/8″ (inner liner mat)
- Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper 2 – 7/8″ x 4 1/8″ (card front panels), 2 1/4″ X 6″ (envelope flap)