Good Thursday morning my stamping friends and welcome to our Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. I hope everyone is doing well today. If you are hopping over from Akiko, thank you for stopping by my blog. This week we have a Theme Challenge. Be sure to take a moment to hop around to see everyone’s beautiful projects. I used the Stampin’ Up! Arrange A Wreath Photopolymer Stamp Set and the Stampin’ Up! Itty Bitty Greetings Cling Stamp Set for my card. Here is my card using this weeks theme.
I played along with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge #105. I went across the middle
I also played along with As You See It Challenge #246.
Here is our theme this week.
I started by embossing a Just Jade card front using the Brick and Mortar 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a Basic White mat using Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then to the front of a Soft Sea Foam card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Using the Wreath Builder Dies, I cut one of the wreaths out of a panel of Soft Sea Foam cardstock and one from a panel of Shaded Spruce cardstock. I adhered the 2 wreaths together using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. On a strip of Basic White cardstock I stamped the sentiment from the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set in Just Jade Ink. I adhered the sentiment to the back of the wreath using Glue Dots. I adhered the wreath to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
On a panel of Basic White cardstock I stamped the egg image from the Arrange A Wreath stamp set in Balmy Blue, Highland Heather, Petal Pink, Pool Party and So Saffron Inks. I cut all the eggs out using the Wreath Builder Dies. I adhered the eggs to the wreath using Glue Dots. I tied a bow using the Just Jade Gingham Ribbon from the Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack and adhered it to the wreath using Glue dots.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! A Wish For Everything Cling Stamp Set in Just Jade Ink in the center of a Basic White panel. I stamped the egg image from the Arrange A Wreath stamp set along the bottom of the panel in Petal Pink, Highland Heather and Pool Party Inks. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Just Jade mat using Stampn’ Seal and then to the inside of the Soft Sea Foam card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
To complete my card I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the egg image from the Arrange A Wreath stamp set in Balmy Blue, Highland Heather and Pool Party Inks across the bottom front of the envelope. I adhered a panel of Soft Sea Foam Subtle 6 X 6 Designer Series Paper to the envelope flap.
Thank you for visiting my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. Now that you’ve seen my card, take a minute to hop through all our projects today. If you click on the Next Blog button, you’ll go to Amy’s page. Or you can just click on the names below to go directly to all their blogs! Happy Hopping!!
Karen Ksenzakovic: You Are Here
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: 2QRN664Q
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Click HERE to shop the clearance rack.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
IT’S THE LAST-CHANCE PRODUCTS SALE
If you love great deals, Stampin’ Up!’s Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—and as an extra bonus—you’ll get a peek at the list of items carrying over to the other catalogs. Many items will sell out fast, so don’t delay—shop early for the best selection!
Sales Period: March 24, 1:00 PM (MT) – May 3, 2021, 11:59 PM (MT)
- Only select items in the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog will be discounted.
- Sale applies to all order types except host items (see Last-Chance Products List for items on sale).
- No minimum purchase is required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Items and discounts may vary by market (depending on inventory levels).
- Exclusions apply: Carryover items and some retiring items will not be discounted.
- Ordering Deadline for retiring products: May 3, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
Here are the official retiring lists from Stampin’ Up!.
Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through May 3!
Subscribe March 11 – April 10
- The So Cool Paper Pumpkin Kit is a little taste of summer fun, with enough supplies to make 12 colorful, shaped cards with coordinating envelopes. Six card bases are popsicle shaped, the other six are semicircles: three watermelons and three rainbows. All of the cards are splashed with cheerful, vivid watercolor images. The kit also includes two full-size, matching sticker sheets, die-cut accents, fun embellishments, and more.
- This kit was designed with kids in mind, as a way to spark their creative imagination and introduce them to papercrafting.
- The So Cool Kit makes a great gift! It’s an even better way to enjoy some quality time with those special little ones in life.
- Even though the So Cool Kit was designed with kids in mind, these fun-shaped cards, featuring vivid watercolors, are versatile enough to gift to kids of all ages—the young in years and the young at heart. They’re a great way to send some “sunshine in a card!” Who wouldn’t love that?
- The kit’s exclusive So Cool Stamp Set is versatile, offering sentiments that can be used for multiple occasions such as birthdays, congrats, cheer, and more! It’s a great addition to any crafter’s collection.
- Kit includes enough supplies to make 12 fresh, fun-shaped cards—6 popsicles and 6 blank semicircles to color—and coordinating envelopes. Kit includes card bases, 2 full sticker sheets, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Terracotta Tile
- Coordinates with the Ice Cream Corner Suite from our January–June 2021 Mini Catalog.
Subscribe to the April Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 March and 10 April at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
THERE’S MORE TO LOVE IN THE COORDINATING ICE CREAM CORNER SUITE!
ICE CREAM CORNER DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
Keep the creative fun going by pairing the So Cool Kit with the Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper (154567) featured in our 2021 January–June Mini Catalog. It’s a great way to use the kit’s stamps, ink, stickers, and more to further indulge your craving for summer fun. Plus, the paper is part of the matching Ice Cream Corner Suite, so there’s virtually no end to the possibilities!
Coordinating colors: Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Purple Posy, So Saffron, Soft Sea Foam, Terracotta Tile
Click this link to view the suite and start shopping.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (card front mat), 2″ X 5″ (eggs), 1/4″ X 2 1/4″ (sentiment), 4″ X 5 1/4″ (inner liner)
- Just Jade Cardstock 4″ X 5 1/4″ (card front), 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (inner liner mat)
- Shaded Spruce Cardstock 4 1/4′ X 4 1/4″ (wreath)
- Soft Seafoam Cardstock 4 1/4′ X 11″ (card base scored and folded at 5 1/2″), 4 1/4′ X 4 1/4″ (wreath)
- Subtle 6 X 6 Designer Series Paper 2 1/2″ X 6″ (envelope flap)