Good Saturday morning my stamping friends. How is everyone doing today? Hope you have something fun planned for the weekend. The weather is getting nicer that we can do more outside, but of course I’ll be inside working all weekend. It actually hit 80 here yesterday, it was gorgeous out.
For today I used some items that will be retiring soon for a quick and easy card. I used the Stampin’ Up! Happy Thoughts Cling Stamp Set and the Stampin’ Up! Four Season Floral Photopolymer Stamp Set. Here’s my card for today.
The Four Seasons Floral set was in the beginners brochure. If you like this set, last time I looked online this set is only $5.60, you might want to grab this one. This is a perfect set for a beginner stamper. I also used the Flowers For Every Season Designer Series Paper which will be retiring and is only $6.90. You don’t want to wait to grab these items.
I started by adhering a Flowers For Every Season 6 X 6 DSP card front to a Misty Moonlight mat using Stampin’ Seal and then to a Seaside Spray card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
On a panel of Basic White cardstock I stamped the sentiment from the Happy Thoughts stamp set in Misty Moonlight Ink. I punched the sentiment out using the Story Label Punch. I stamped the flower image from the Four Season Floral stamp set in Seaside Spray Ink over the sentiment. I punched another label using the Story Label Punch from a panel of Misty Moonlight cardstock and adhered it under the sentiment using Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the matted sentiment to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I tied a multi loop bow using Linen Thread and tied it with a length of Misty Moonlight/Silver twine from the Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack. I adhered the bow to the sentiment using a Glue Dot. I added a few 2019-2021 in-Color Enamel Dots to the card front.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Happy Thoughts stamp set in Misty Moonlight Ink in the center of a Basic White panel. I stamped the flower image from the Four Season Floral stamp set in Seaside Spray Ink on either side of the sentiment. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Misty Moonlight mat using Stampin’ Seal and then to the inside of the Seaside Spray card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
To finish my card I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the flower image from the Four Season Floral stamp set in Seaside Spray Ink on the envelope front. I adhered a panel of Flowers For Every Season DSP to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. Happy Stamping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: 2QRN664Q
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Click HERE to shop the clearance rack.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
IT’S THE LAST-CHANCE PRODUCTS SALE
If you love great deals, Stampin’ Up!’s Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—and as an extra bonus—you’ll get a peek at the list of items carrying over to the other catalogs. Many items will sell out fast, so don’t delay—shop early for the best selection!
Sales Period: March 24, 1:00 PM (MT) – May 3, 2021, 11:59 PM (MT)
- Only select items in the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog will be discounted.
- Sale applies to all order types except host items (see Last-Chance Products List for items on sale).
- No minimum purchase is required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Items and discounts may vary by market (depending on inventory levels).
- Exclusions apply: Carryover items and some retiring items will not be discounted.
- Ordering Deadline for retiring products: May 3, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
Here are the official retiring lists from Stampin’ Up!.
Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through May 3!
Subscribe March 11 – April 10
- The So Cool Paper Pumpkin Kit is a little taste of summer fun, with enough supplies to make 12 colorful, shaped cards with coordinating envelopes. Six card bases are popsicle shaped, the other six are semicircles: three watermelons and three rainbows. All of the cards are splashed with cheerful, vivid watercolor images. The kit also includes two full-size, matching sticker sheets, die-cut accents, fun embellishments, and more.
- This kit was designed with kids in mind, as a way to spark their creative imagination and introduce them to papercrafting.
- The So Cool Kit makes a great gift! It’s an even better way to enjoy some quality time with those special little ones in life.
- Even though the So Cool Kit was designed with kids in mind, these fun-shaped cards, featuring vivid watercolors, are versatile enough to gift to kids of all ages—the young in years and the young at heart. They’re a great way to send some “sunshine in a card!” Who wouldn’t love that?
- The kit’s exclusive So Cool Stamp Set is versatile, offering sentiments that can be used for multiple occasions such as birthdays, congrats, cheer, and more! It’s a great addition to any crafter’s collection.
- Kit includes enough supplies to make 12 fresh, fun-shaped cards—6 popsicles and 6 blank semicircles to color—and coordinating envelopes. Kit includes card bases, 2 full sticker sheets, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Terracotta Tile
- Coordinates with the Ice Cream Corner Suite from our January–June 2021 Mini Catalog.
Subscribe to the April Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 March and 10 April at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
THERE’S MORE TO LOVE IN THE COORDINATING ICE CREAM CORNER SUITE!
ICE CREAM CORNER DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
Keep the creative fun going by pairing the So Cool Kit with the Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper (154567) featured in our 2021 January–June Mini Catalog. It’s a great way to use the kit’s stamps, ink, stickers, and more to further indulge your craving for summer fun. Plus, the paper is part of the matching Ice Cream Corner Suite, so there’s virtually no end to the possibilities!
Coordinating colors: Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Purple Posy, So Saffron, Soft Sea Foam, Terracotta Tile
Click this link to view the suite and start shopping.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 2″ X 3″ (sentiment), 4″ X 5 1/4″ (inner liner)
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock 4″ X 5 1/4″ (card front mat), 2″ X 3″ (sentiment mat), 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (inner liner mat)
- Seaside Spray Cardstock 8 1/2″ X 5 1/2″ (card base scored and folded at 4 1/4″)
- Flowers For Every Season Designer Series Paper 3 3/4′ X 5″ (card front), 2 1/2′ X 6″ (envelope flap)