Good Thursday morning my stamping friends Happy Thanksgiving!!! I hope you are all prepping for a yummy meal today and giving thanks for all that you have no matter how much or little it is. I know I am extremely thankful for my family and all of my stamping and non-stamping friends. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving weather you are hosting or going somewhere. I’ll be home today with my husband and daughter having a small Thanksgiving dinner and just enjoying the day.
Welcome to our Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. If you are starting with me, thank you. I hope you will stop by everyone’s blog to see what they have created this week. If you are hopping over from Akiko’s blog, thank you for stopping by. This week we have Sketch Challenge. Here is my card using this week’s Sketch.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Joyful Flurry Cling Stamp Set along with the Storybook Gnomes Designer Series Paper for my card today.
This is our sketch for this week.
I started by adhering a panel of Storybook Gnome DSP to a Pacific Point card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered another panel of Storybook Gnome DSP to 2 strips of White Glimmer Paper from the Red & White 6 X 6 Glimmer Paper using Tear & Tape. I adhered the layered panel to the card front using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
On a panel of Basic White cardstock, I stamped the sentiment from the Joyful Flurry stamp set in Pacific Point Ink. I embossed the sentiment using the Wintry 3d Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a Pacific Point mat.
I adhered the matted sentiment to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a few Adhesive-Backed Stars to the card front.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Joyful Flurry stamp set in Pacific Point Ink on a panel of Basic White cardstock. I stamped the snowflake images from the Joyful Flurry stamp set in Pacific Point Ink around the sentiment, some stamped off once and some twice. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Balmy Blue mat and then to the inside of the Pacific Point card base.
To complete my card, I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the snowflake images from the Joyful Flurry stamp set in Pacific Point Ink on the envelope front. Some stamped off once and some twice. I adhered a panel of Storybook Gnomes DSP to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. Now that you’ve seen my card, take a minute to hop through and see everyone’s projects today. If you click on the Next Blog button, you’ll go to Tara’s page. Or you can just click on the names below to go directly to all their blogs! Happy Hopping!!
Karen Ksenzakovic: You Are Here
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: 7UP2RPAX
Use this host code when placing an order with me. When you order $50 or greater you will receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog or the July – December 2022 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this month’s tutorials are.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen
In response to changing policies at Stampin’ Up – I’m adjusting my Ordering Gift policy as well. I’m having to get a little more tough on the adding of Host codes when you place your order thru my Online Store.
Not to worry – you’re still going to get that $10 ordering gift for orders of $50 (before shipping & tax) or greater. And the gift is still any 1 SU! product up to that $10 value – which includes some of our fun Host Sets!
But – if you DO NOT use the Host code for your orders of less than $150 (this is the RETAIL total before Shipping & Handling), then you’ll have two options:
- You’ll need to call Stampin’ Up! (1-800-Stamp-Up) and ask them to add it for you. They’re very helpful and will get it done quickly! OR….
- If your order was over the $50 threshold but under $150, then…you’ll forfeit that $10 ordering gift and rewards – this is the Bummer Option – and I REALLY don’t want to do this, SO please remember to add my Current Host Code.
Good Thing Come In Small Packages
Subscribe November 11 – December 10
Create fun gift card holders to help you celebrate your special occasions all year long! Personalize each gift with these reversible boxes and paper bands for a unique design every time. This kit comes with enough supplies for you to make 16 different gift card holders—2 each of 8 designs. It also has an all-occasion stamp set and enough paper pieces to make your craft really pop! No matter what the occasion or who the recipient is, this is a coordinated paper craft that everyone will love and appreciate!
Plus, this month you can take your crafting even further with a special add-on! Give a gift card and a personalized card with the Good Things Cards & Envelopes add-on. You get 16 cards (4 each of 4 designs) and 16 coordinating envelopes. Add-ons are live during the subscription period but will only be available while supplies last, so don’t wait!
This kit includes:
- Good Things Come in Small Packages Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Spot
- 16 gift card holders: 2 each of 8 reversible designs
- Precut paper pieces, twine, and belly bands to customize all your crafts.
- Enough adhesive for each project!
Finished box size: 3-5/8″ x 2-1/2″ x 1/2″ (9.2 x 6.4 x 1.3 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Tahitian Tide
Subscribe to the November Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 November and 10 December at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Good Things Cards & Envelopes Add-on
Add-on number: 163134
Available starting: 11 November
Price: $10.00 USD / $13.75 CAD
The add-on includes:
- 16 cards, 4 each of 4 designs, and 16 coordinating envelopes
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Blushing Bride, Garden Green
Starting December 1, 2022- January 4, 2023
The July–December 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. But, we’re looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too!
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 60% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last. Click Here for a printable PDF of the Last Chance List. Get those shopping lists ready for December 1st to shop early
- This Last Chance Products promotion typically includes a Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) and a Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires).
- Discounts are not always available with the Retiring List. When they are, they will vary from one market to another depending on product performance.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- Starts: 1 December 2022 at 12:00 AM (MT)
- Ends: 4 January 2023 at 11:59 PM (MT)
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 3″ X 1 1/4″(sentiment), 4″ x 5 1/4′ (inner liner)
- Balmy Blue Cardstock 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ (inner liner mat)
- Pacific Point Cardstock 8 1/2″ X 5 1/2″ (card base scored & folded at 4 1/4″)
- Red & White 6 X 6 Glimmer Paper 2 – 1/2″ X 5 1/2″ (card front mat)
- Storybook Gnomes Designer Series Paper 4 1/4″ X 5 1/2″ (card front), 3″ X 5 1/2″ (card front panel), 2 1/4″ X 6″ (envelope flap)