Good Friday morning my stamping friends and welcome to my Fun Fold Friday. How was everyone’s week? Are you ready for the weekend? Some of you may have already started your weekend. I’m actually off today and I’ll be making Easter egg bread all day. Except for last year, I always take Good Friday to spend making my bread since it’s an all day affair with all the risings and shaping and baking. If I’m lucky in between risings I’ll get to run to my craft area and play for a bit. Is anyone having Easter dinner at their house? I’ll be having Easter brunch with my family, my niece and her family and my nephew. Nice quiet early afternoon.
Before I forget, yesterday I was able to order the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalogs. Are you a customer of mine? If so, you will be getting one in the mail as soon as I get them. If you’d like to be a customer of mine and would like a copy of the catalog, send me an email at email@example.com and I will get one in the mail to you. I was also able to order some new goodies from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. I can’t wait to share what I got and wait till you see the new 2021-2023 In-Colors. They are gorgeous!!!
Today’s card I made on my Facebook Live video on Wednesday. If you were able to join me or watched the replay, thank you. If you’d like to watch my video and stamp along, the measurements are below along with the links to my Facebook page and my YouTube channel. Here’s my card for today.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Whale Done Photopolymer Stamp Set for my card today.
I started by scoring and folding a Night of Navy card base. On the 8 1/4″ side I scored at 1″, 2″, 3″, 5 1/4″, 6 1/4″ & 7 1/4″. I turned the card a 1/4 turn and placed the edge on the 1″ mark of my Paper Trimmer and cut from the 1″ score line to the 3″ score line, then from the 5 1/4″ score line to the 7 1/4′ score line. I moved the edge to the 2″ mark on my trimmer and made the same cuts. I put the opposite edge on the 1″ mark on my trimmer and made the same cuts, moved it to the 2″ mark and made the same cuts again. I folded the card as pictured in the template below.
Here is a view of how it looks from the top.
I adhered strips of the Whale of a Time Designer Series Paper to the 2 long side panels and the top and bottom of the card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I cut a panel of the Whale of a Time DSP using the largest square from the Stitched Shapes Dies and adhered it to the center using Stampin’ Seal.
I cut a panel of Basic White cardstock using the largest square from the Stitched Shapes Dies. I stamped the jellyfish image from the Whale Done stamp set in Versamark Ink on the top of the square. I immediately sprinkled it with my Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder and set it using my Heat Tool. Using my Blending Brush, I added some Pool Party Ink on the panel. The embossed jellyfish resisted the ink. I stamped the seaweed image from the Whale Done stamp set in Pretty Peacock Ink on the bottom of the panel. I stamped the coral image from the Whale Done stamp set in Calypso Coral Ink on the bottom center of the panel. I adhered the stitched square to the card base using a little Multipurpose Liquid Glue in the center and Glue Dots on the corners. On a separate panel of Basic White cardstock, I stamped the turtle image from the Whale Done stamp set 3 times in Soft Suede Ink. I colored the turtles in using my Granny Apple Green, Just Jade and Seaside Spray Stampin’ Blends Markers. I fussy cut all the turtles using my Paper Snips. I adhered the turtles to the stitched square using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a few Clear Epoxy Droplets from the Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets (I forgot to add these on my video)
On the back of the card base I adhered strips of Whale of a Time DSP to either side of the card base. On a panel of Basic White cardstock I stamped the sentiment from the Whale Done stamp set in Pretty Peacock Ink. I stamped the fish image twice from the Whale Done stamp set in Calypso Coral Ink, stamping off once, over the sentiment. I stamped the seahorse image from the Whale Done stamp set in Soft Suede Ink to the side of the sentiment. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Pool Party mat using Stampin’ Seal and then to the back of the Night of Navy card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
To finish my card I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the seaweed image from the Whale Done stamp set in Pretty Peacock Ink on the front of the envelope. I stamped the coral and fish images from the Whale Done stamp set in Calypso Coral Ink on the envelope front. I adhered a panel of Whale of a Time DSP to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. The list of measurements are below if you’d like to stamp along while watching the video. You can watch my video on my Facebook page Here.
You can also view the video on my YouTube channel Here.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and a very Happy Easter! Happy Stamping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: 9R4BQD64
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Click HERE to shop the clearance rack.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
IT’S THE LAST-CHANCE PRODUCTS SALE
If you love great deals, Stampin’ Up!’s Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—and as an extra bonus—you’ll get a peek at the list of items carrying over to the other catalogs. Many items will sell out fast, so don’t delay—shop early for the best selection!
Sales Period: March 24, 1:00 PM (MT) – May 3, 2021, 11:59 PM (MT)
- Only select items in the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog will be discounted.
- Sale applies to all order types except host items (see Last-Chance Products List for items on sale).
- No minimum purchase is required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Items and discounts may vary by market (depending on inventory levels).
- Exclusions apply: Carryover items and some retiring items will not be discounted.
- Ordering Deadline for retiring products: May 3, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
Here are the official retiring lists from Stampin’ Up!.
Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through May 3!
Subscribe March 11 – April 10
- The So Cool Paper Pumpkin Kit is a little taste of summer fun, with enough supplies to make 12 colorful, shaped cards with coordinating envelopes. Six card bases are popsicle shaped, the other six are semicircles: three watermelons and three rainbows. All of the cards are splashed with cheerful, vivid watercolor images. The kit also includes two full-size, matching sticker sheets, die-cut accents, fun embellishments, and more.
- This kit was designed with kids in mind, as a way to spark their creative imagination and introduce them to papercrafting.
- The So Cool Kit makes a great gift! It’s an even better way to enjoy some quality time with those special little ones in life.
- Even though the So Cool Kit was designed with kids in mind, these fun-shaped cards, featuring vivid watercolors, are versatile enough to gift to kids of all ages—the young in years and the young at heart. They’re a great way to send some “sunshine in a card!” Who wouldn’t love that?
- The kit’s exclusive So Cool Stamp Set is versatile, offering sentiments that can be used for multiple occasions such as birthdays, congrats, cheer, and more! It’s a great addition to any crafter’s collection.
- Kit includes enough supplies to make 12 fresh, fun-shaped cards—6 popsicles and 6 blank semicircles to color—and coordinating envelopes. Kit includes card bases, 2 full sticker sheets, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Terracotta Tile
- Coordinates with the Ice Cream Corner Suite from our January–June 2021 Mini Catalog.
Subscribe to the April Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 March and 10 April at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
THERE’S MORE TO LOVE IN THE COORDINATING ICE CREAM CORNER SUITE!
ICE CREAM CORNER DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
Keep the creative fun going by pairing the So Cool Kit with the Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper (154567) featured in our 2021 January–June Mini Catalog. It’s a great way to use the kit’s stamps, ink, stickers, and more to further indulge your craving for summer fun. Plus, the paper is part of the matching Ice Cream Corner Suite, so there’s virtually no end to the possibilities!
Coordinating colors: Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Purple Posy, So Saffron, Soft Sea Foam, Terracotta Tile
Click this link to view the suite and start shopping.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 3″ X 6″ (turtles & square), 2″ X 5 1/4″ (back panel)
- Night of Navy Cardstock 5 1/2″ X 8 1/4″ (card base scored, folded and cut as stated above)
- Pool Party Cardstock 2 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (back panel mat)
- Whale of a Time Designer Series Paper 4 – 7/8″ x 5 3/8″ (side panels), 2 – 7/8″ x 4 1/8″ (top and bottom panels), 3″ X 3″ (front panel), 2 1/2″ X 6″ (envelope flap)