Good Tuesday morning my fellow stampers. How has everyone’s week started off? Hope you are all having a productive one.
Today’s card is another card we made at our team meeting on Sunday. This one was designed by our amazing team leader Amy Koenders, I just love her designs. Here is today’s card.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Butterfly Brilliance Bundle along with the Stampin’ Up! Welcoming Window Photopolymer Stamp Set.
I started by adhering a Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper card front to a Basic Black mat using Stampin’ Seal. On a panel of In Good Taste Designer Series Paper I stamped the butterfly images from the Stampin’ Up! Butterfly Brilliance Cling Stamp in Sahara Sand Ink. I adhered the stamped DSP panel to a Basic Black mat using Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the matted panel to the card front using Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the largest butterfly image from the Butterfly Brilliance stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink on a panel of Basic White cardstock. I cut the image out using my Brilliant Wings Dies. I colored the image in using my Mango Melody and So Saffron Stampin’ Blends Markers. I adhered the butterfly to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
On a panel of Basic White cardstock I stamped the sentiment from the Welcoming Window stamp set in Bermuda Bay Ink and cut it out using the Tasteful Labels Dies. I adhered the sentiment to the card front using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I added a few Blue Adhesive Backed Gems to the card front. I adhered the card front to a Bermuda Bay card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Butterfly Gala Photopolymer Stamp Set in Bermuda Bay Ink in the center of a Basic White panel. I adhered another one of the butterflies from the Butterfly Brilliance stamp that I had cut and colored using my Bermuda Bay and So Saffron Stampin’ Blends Markers using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Basic Black mat using Stampin’ Seal and then to the inside of the Bermuda Bay card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
To finish my card I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped one of the butterfly images from the Butterfly Brilliance stamp set in Sahara Sand Ink on the envelope front. I adhered a panel of the Butterfly Bijou DSP to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. Happy Stamping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: 2QRN664Q
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Click HERE to shop the clearance rack.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
Subscribe March 11 – April 10
- The So Cool Paper Pumpkin Kit is a little taste of summer fun, with enough supplies to make 12 colorful, shaped cards with coordinating envelopes. Six card bases are popsicle shaped, the other six are semicircles: three watermelons and three rainbows. All of the cards are splashed with cheerful, vivid watercolor images. The kit also includes two full-size, matching sticker sheets, die-cut accents, fun embellishments, and more.
- This kit was designed with kids in mind, as a way to spark their creative imagination and introduce them to papercrafting.
- The So Cool Kit makes a great gift! It’s an even better way to enjoy some quality time with those special little ones in life.
- Even though the So Cool Kit was designed with kids in mind, these fun-shaped cards, featuring vivid watercolors, are versatile enough to gift to kids of all ages—the young in years and the young at heart. They’re a great way to send some “sunshine in a card!” Who wouldn’t love that?
- The kit’s exclusive So Cool Stamp Set is versatile, offering sentiments that can be used for multiple occasions such as birthdays, congrats, cheer, and more! It’s a great addition to any crafter’s collection.
- Kit includes enough supplies to make 12 fresh, fun-shaped cards—6 popsicles and 6 blank semicircles to color—and coordinating envelopes. Kit includes card bases, 2 full sticker sheets, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Terracotta Tile
- Coordinates with the Ice Cream Corner Suite from our January–June 2021 Mini Catalog.
Subscribe to the April Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 March and 10 April at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
THERE’S MORE TO LOVE IN THE COORDINATING ICE CREAM CORNER SUITE!
ICE CREAM CORNER DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
Keep the creative fun going by pairing the So Cool Kit with the Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper (154567) featured in our 2021 January–June Mini Catalog. It’s a great way to use the kit’s stamps, ink, stickers, and more to further indulge your craving for summer fun. Plus, the paper is part of the matching Ice Cream Corner Suite, so there’s virtually no end to the possibilities!
Coordinating colors: Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Purple Posy, So Saffron, Soft Sea Foam, Terracotta Tile
Click this link to view the suite and start shopping.
Bring in the beauty of nature with the artistic designs of the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle and coordinating designer series paper, along with textured specialty paper that will put a pop of brilliance on every project. The Butterfly Brilliance Collection will be available March2 — May 3, 2021.
The 2019-2021 In-Colors will be retiring soon. See the complete list of items in my online store Here.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Black Cardstock 4″ x 5 1/4″ (card front mat), 3 3/8″ X 3 7/8″ (card front panel), 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (inner liner mat)
- Basic White Cardstock 4″ X 4″ (butterfly & sentiment), 4″ X 5 1/4″ (inner liner)
- Bermuda Bay Cardstock 4 1/4″ X 11″ (card base scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
- Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper 3 7/8″ X 5 1/8″ (card front), 2 1/2″ X 6′ (envelope)
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper 3 1/4″ X 3 7/8″ (card front panel)