Good Monday morning my stamping friends. How was everyone’s weekend? Did anyone do anything fun? The cold weather is back here for us. It’s only supposed to get up to 36 today and drop to 23 tonight. We even had a snow squall go through yesterday while I was at work. We may skip spring this year and go right to summer like we have in the past.
Today’s card is a special one. Some of you know that I was a Girl Scout when I was younger, and I was Girl Scout Leader for 13 years for my daughter. I had girls from kindergarten all the way up to graduation from high school. I bridged them to adult Girl Scouts in June of 2016. One of my girl scouts that I had for the full 13 years, I always called her the wild child, was in a car accident a few weeks ago. She got banged up pretty bad was in the hospital for a week and had to have knee surgery along with some others. I thought I’d make her a card letting her know that we were thinking of her and hoping that she has a speedy recovery. Here’s my card for today.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Back On Your Feet Cling Stamp Set along with the In The Wild Designer Series Paper and the Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper for my card today.
I started by adhering a panel of Pansy Petals DSP to a Bumblebee card base. I embossed a panel of Evening Evergreen cardstock using the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered a panel of In The Wild DSP to a Bumblebee mat using Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the embossed panel using Multipurpose Liquid Glue and set aside.
On a panel of Basic White cardstock, I stamped the giraffe image from the Back On Your Feet stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink. I stamped just the leaf from the sloth image on the top of the panel in Tuxedo Black Ink. I colored the images using my Cinnamon Cider, Flirty Flamingo, So Saffron and Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the image out using my Stitched Rectangle Dies and adhered it to a Bumblebee mat using Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered artwork to the layered panels using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I wrapped a piece of the Bumblebee 1/4″ Gingham Trim around the layered panels and tied a bow. On a small piece of Basic White cardstock, I stamped the sentiment out from the Back On Your Feet stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink and cut it our using my Layering Circles Dies. I adhered the sentiment to the left of the artwork using Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered the layered panels to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a few Cinnamon Cider 2020-2022 In-Color Square Gems to the card front.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment form the Back On Your Feet stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink on a Basic White panel. I stamped the giraffe image to the right of the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it using my Cinnamon Cider, Flirty Flamingo and So Saffron Stampin’ Blends Markers. I adhered the Basic White panel to an Evening Evergreen mat and then to the inside of the Bumblebee card base.
To finish my card, I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the giraffe image from the Back On Your Feet stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink on the envelope front and colored it using my Cinnamon Cider, Flirty Flamingo and So Saffron Stampin’ Blends Markers. I adhered a panel of In The Wild DSP to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. Don’t forget that this stamp set, and both of the DSP’s will be retiring soon on May 2nd. Happy Stamping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: R6393VBY
Use this host code when placing an order with me. When you order $50 or greater you will receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog or the January – June 2022 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this month’s tutorials are.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen
The Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Retiring Lists have posted, and the Last Chance Products Sale has begun!
Click here for a printable PDF list of all retiring items including the discounted prices.
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS DETAILS
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits, so order soon (or order now so that you don’t have to worry!) to make sure that you are able to get the items that you are wanting!
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- ORDER DEADLINES: May 2, 2022, at 11:50 PM MT
- The 2020-2022 In Colors – Cinnamon Cider, Just Jade, Bumblebee, Magenta Madness, and Misty Moonlight will be going away. I HIGHLY encourage you to stock up early on the 2020-2022 In-Color Cardstock, Ink Pads, and Refills as soon as possible, as these items sell out quickly!
Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!
Here’s a sneak peek of all the new 2022-2024 In-Colors from Stampin’ Up!
Want to see a little sneak peek at some of the new goodies from the Stampin’ Up! 2022-2023 Annual Catalog?? Check out the new 2022-2024 In Colors! They’re beautiful!
Stampin’ Up! 2022-2023 Annual Catalogs Coming Soon!
With the retiring list for the current Annual Catalog being posted Today…that means that the new 2022-2023 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog will be here soon! I got to preview it today and I’m loving what I’m seeing!
Here are the details:
- I will be ordering the 2022-2023 Annual Catalogs on April 1 for my customers. I will pack up the catalogs and mail them back out to my customers just as soon as they arrive. I anticipate that the new catalogs for my customers will begin arriving by mid-April.
- If you are not a current customer of mine but would like to be and would like to get a copy of the upcoming catalog when I mail them out, simply place an order through my Online Store and you’ll be added to my mailing list!
- Ordering from the new Annual Catalog starts on May 3, 2022!
Let me know if you have any questions. I can’t wait to see the new catalog soon! Demonstrator preorder starts on April 1! If you’re interested in joining, you can preorder and get the discount for yourself! Head over to my joining page Here to see the benefits of being a Demonstrator and to sign up now!
ORDERING BONUS FROM ME!!!
I’m offering a little ordering bonus for all orders of $50+ place through me during the month of March! Instead of getting only the tutorials of the month, you’ll get six sets of previous tutorials using bundles that are currently on sale plus the March Daffodil Daydream tutorials!
Here are all seven of the tutorials that you’ll get:
- Daffodil Daydream
- Sweet As A Peach
- Quiet Meadow
- Pansy Patch
- Art Gallery*
- Hydrangea Haven*
- Celebrate Sunflowers*
You’ll get the tutorials from me no matter what you purchase as long as your order is $50 or greater during March 2022!
*Some of the tutorials are feature items that are now retired; however, the basic designs can be incorporated with many different designer papers and embellishments.
Click Here for my Online Store and start shopping those, Sales.
Savings are in Bloom
March 1 – March 31
If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini crafting companion: the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine! If this is your first encounter, allow us to introduce you.
This mini—but mighty—machine is durable, portable, and easy to use. It’s the perfect pick for budding beginners who want to branch out, papercrafting pros who want to craft on the go, or those who are short on storage space! With this trusty tool, any crafter can make precise cuts and embossed designs for their projects with one pass.
During the month of March, you can snag the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount! This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March!
Take your crafting to the next level.
Savings are in Bloom Promotion Details
- Promotion Sales Period: March 1 – March 31, 2022
- Promotion Ends: March 31, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- A number of select stamp-and-die bundles that are compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will also be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- For this promotion only, we’ve brought back the previously popular Art Gallery, Celebrate Sunflowers, and Garden Wishes bundles. They will only be available in their bundle form during this promotion, so make sure to snag ‘em while you still can!
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles can be bought together or separately.
- There is no limit on the number of Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines you can purchase during this promotion.
- Products are available in all markets while supplies last. Offer may vary from market to market based on product availability. No backorders or substitutions will be allowed.
- The stamp-and-die bundles that can be found in a current catalog will be replenished until they retire. When they do retire, the bundles will be added to the Retiring List.
- Due to supply chain challenges, this promotion may be altered or ended early. I will notify you if we hear that this offer may be changed or ended before March 31.
You can see the full list of bundles included in the sale on this flyer Click Here for a printable PDF flyer.
Change is Beautiful
Subscribe March 11 – April 10
Growing through life can also mean growing pains. Whether they’re climbing their career ladder or moving out for the first time—change can be simultaneously thrilling and scary—but isn’t that what makes life beautiful? Because new beginnings, after all, are simply new adventures. Let your loved ones know you’ll be there to support them through all of life’s chapters!
The Change is Beautiful kit contains enough supplies to create 9 stunning cards with a unique folding technique to commemorate moments of change. The designs are inspired by the natural cycles of change found in nature.
This kit includes:
- Change is Beautiful Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Spot®
- Printed card bases
- Printed envelopes
- Printed, shaped die cuts
- Iridescent sea glass
Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Evening Evergreen, Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo
Subscribe to the April Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 March and 10 April at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Stampin’ Up! New Shipping Fees Beginning April 1
I want to let you know about a change to Stampin’ Up!’s shipping and handling pricing. Starting April 1, the minimum shipping charge will increase by $1.00, from $6.95 to $7.95—or by one percentage point, from 10% to 11% of the total order amount—whichever is greater.
If you ever use the expedited shipping options, those fees are going up a bit too. Here are the new fees for expedited shipping:
- Next Day Upgrade: $38.00 USD ($3.00 USD increase from the previous rate)
- 2nd Day Upgrade: $23.00 USD ($3.00 USD increase from the previous rate)
- 3 Day Shipping Upgrade: $15.00 USD ($5.00 USD increase from the previous rate)
- The expedited shipping option rates above are calculated in addition to the standard shipping rate (e.g., the next day shipping option would cost $7.95 USD or 11%—whichever is greater—plus $38.00 USD)
I want to make sure you’re aware of this change, as it impacts both you and me. Stampin’ Up! has worked to keep the increase as minimal as possible so they can continue bringing you the unique, high-quality, and coordinated paper crafting products that you love.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 4″ X 2 1/2″ (artwork), 1 1/2″ X 1 1/2″ (sentiment), 4″ X 5 1/4″ (inner liner)
- Bumblebee Cardstock 4 1/4″ X 11″ (card base scored & folded at 5 1/2″), 2″ X 5 1/2″ (dsp mat), 1 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ (artwork mat)
- Evening Evergreen Cardstock 2 1/4″ X 4″ (card front panel), 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (inner liner mat)
- In The Wild Designer Series Paper 1 7/8″ X 5 1/2″ (card front panel), 2 1/4″ X 6″ (envelope)
- Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper 4 1/4″ X 5 1/2″ (card front)