Good Sunday morning my stamping friends. How is everyone’s weekend going? Hope you’re doing something fun. I’ll be at the dog bakery today. Hopefully it will be a nice day and a lot of dogs will come in to visit and buy treats.
Today’s card my sons girl friend asked me to make. She needed a masculine birthday card with fish. Here’s what I came up with.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Seascape Bundle along with the Expressions In Ink Designer Series Paper and the Diorama Dies.
I played along with TGIF Challenge #326.
I started by adhering a panel of the Expressions In Ink DSP to a Shaded Spruce card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I stamped the larger fish image from the Stampin’ Up! Seascapes Cling Stamp Set in Crumb Cake Ink a couple times on the DSP panel.
I stamped the school fish image from the Seascapes stamp set in Shaded Spruce Ink on the Shaded Spruce panel and Pear Pizzazz Ink on the Pear Pizzazz panel of cardstock. I cut the panel of Pear Pizzazz cardstock and the panel of Shaded Spruce cardstock using the Layering Diorama Dies (cutting the shaded spruce with the larger one). I adhered the Shaded Spruce panel on top of the Pear Pizzazz panel using Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. From a panel of the Gold Metallic Specialty Paper I cut the large fish image using the Sea Life Dies. I adhered the fish to the center of the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Turtle Friends Photopolymer Stamp Set in Shaded Spruce Ink on a strip of Basic White cardstock. I adhered the sentiment to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added Gold Metallic Pearls to the card front.
On the inside I stamped the seaweed image from the Seascape stamp set in Shaded Spruce Ink, stamping off once, on the bottom of a Basic White panel. I stamped the seaweed image again in Pear Pizzazz Ink over the Shaded Spruce image. I stamped the fish image from the Seascape stamp set in Crumb Cake Ink on the bottom of the panel. I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Best Year Cling Stamp Set on Shaded Spruce Ink in the center of the panel. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Pear Pizzazz mat using Stampin’ Seal and then to the inside of the Shaded Spruce card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
To finish my card I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the seaweed image from the Seascape stamp set in Shaded Spruce and Pear Pizzazz Ink on the envelope front. I stamped the larger fish image from the Seascape stamp set in Crumb Cake Ink on the envelope front. I adhered a panel of the Expressions In Ink DSP on the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. Happy Stamping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: CEWAN9UD
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
State Sales Tax Holidays
For those of you living in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Massachusetts, Missouri, Mississippi, New Mexico, Ohio, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia…you’ve got sales tax holidays coming up (or starting today if you’re in Alabama!)!!
The good news is that some items in the Stampin’ Up! Catalogs qualify for the sales tax holidays! The list of sales tax holidays by state and items in that state that qualify are listed below (click on the image to open up a full-size printable document):
Please note that you must place your order with Stampin’ Up! during the tax holiday period in order to receive these items tax-free (which is midnight on the first day to midnight on the last day of the tax holiday). Also, keep in mind that this is a state sales tax holiday; the state statute may not apply to county, city, and special jurisdiction taxes.
If you live in one of those states, YAY! Have fun shopping tax free during your holiday!
July-December 2021 Mini Catalog Designer Series Paper
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the Stampin’ Up! July-December 2021 Mini Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on August 3 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of August 9.
How my shares work: I order full packs of all of the Designer Series Papers listed below, I cut them into 6″ x 6″ pieces (or 6″ x 12″ pieces for double shares) and give you one panel of each design from each pack on the list. I pack up the paper in a cellophane bag and mail it back out to you just as quickly as I can! Shares give you a good working sample of all of the papers so that you can decide which ones to order in full packs!
Here are the Designer Series Paper Shares that I am offering from the new Mini Catalog!
New Designer Series Paper Share – $25.00 plus $5.00 for 1st Class Mail shipping
You will receive one 6×6 sheet of each design from the following new DSP packs (the number behind the name indicates how many 6×6 sheets of that paper pack you will receive):
- Gingerbread & Peppermint 6″ x 6″ – 12
- Painted Christmas – 6
- Whimsy & Wonder Specialty – 6
- Sweet Stockings – 6
- Peaceful Place Specialty – 6
- Blackberry Beauty Specialty – 6
- Cute Halloween 6″ x 6″ – 8
- Harvest Meadow – 6
- Heartwarming Hugs – 6 (returning)
- Kraft 6″ x 6″ – 2
- Brushed Metallic – 3 (returning)
- Red & Green Foil Sheets – 2 (returning)
- Silver Foil Specialty Pack – 3 (one of each)
- Snowy White Velvet Sheets – 1
- Gold Shimmer Vellum – 1
- Cork Specialty Paper – 1 ***please note that Cork paper will be approximately 6″ x 6″ as the sizes of the original papers may vary slightly.
In all, you’ll receive 75 – 6” x 6” sheets of new designer or speciality paper!
Double DSP Share – $50 + $7.75 Shipping by Priority Mail – if you’d like double shares of the designer paper, that’s fine too. I’ll cut the designer paper sheets into 6×12 so that you’ll be able to get 3 full A2 size card fronts from each sheet (except for the Gingerbread & Peppermint, Cute Halloween and Kraft 6″ × 6″, you’ll get double sheets of those since they’re already precut).
Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like to join, either complete the form below or email the following information to email@example.com
- Your first and last name
- The email address that is connected to your PayPal account. I only accept PayPal for payment. ***You do not need to have a PayPal account to pay the invoice, you can choose to pay by credit card without having a PayPal account.
FREE Gift From Me! – As a bonus for joining my share, you’ll also get a sampler of some of the Sale-a-bration Designer Series Paper Packs!
Deadline to sign up for my share is Sunday, August 1 at 5:00 PM ET.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER JULY 1 – AUGUST 2!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog! July is a great time to stock up and save on some of Stampin’ Up!’s most popular paper designs!
- Sales Period: July 1 – August 2
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Order Deadline: August 2, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
Click on image below for a printable PDF of the Sale Designer Series Papers
Subscribe July 11 – August 10
Empower yourself and others with the Hope Box Paper Pumpkin Kit! Created from the heart and soul of Stampin’ Up! cofounder, Shelli, the Hope Box Paper Pumpkin Kit reminds us why life is precious. This month’s Paper Pumpkin kit includes supplies to create nine encouraging cards and coordinating envelopes in an inspiring color palette, and a specially designed Hope Box!
The Hope Box is designed to be a keepsake box—keep mementos of cherished memories or reminders of what’s yet to come. Collect treats and trinkets that represent what hope means to you in your Hope Box and look inside for inspiration or share it with a friends who could use some uplifting!
What will you put in your Hope Box? Letters, song lyrics, inspiring quotes, and photographs are powerful reminders of hope and connection—and great additions to a Hope Box.
- Kit contains supplies to create nine cards and coordinating envelopes and comes in a special box!
- The box is specially designed to turn into a Hope Box—a keepsake box full of cherished items to add hope to your life or in the lives of others.
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Bumblebee, Melon Mambo, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
Subscribe to the August 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 July and 10 August at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 4″ X 5 1/4″ (inner liner), 3/8″ X 2 1/4″ (sentiment)
- Pear Pizzazz Cardstock 4″ X 5 1/4″ (card front panel), 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (inner liner mat)
- Shaded Spruce Cardstock 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ (card base scored and folded at 4 1/4″), 4 1/4″ X 5 1/2″ (card front panel)
- Expressions In Ink Specialty Designer Series Paper 4 1/4″ X 5 1/2″ (card front), 2 1/2″ X 6″ (envelope flap)
- Gold & Rose Gold 6 X 6 Metallic Specialty Paper 3″ X 3 1/4″(fish)