Good Thursday morning my stamping friends welcome to our Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. I hope everyone is doing well today. I hope you will stop by everyone’s blog to see what they have created this week. If you are hopping over from Akiko’s blog, thank you for stopping by. This week we have Sketch Challenge. Here is my card using this week’s Sketch.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Fond of Autumn Bundle along with the Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper for my card today.
Here’s our sketch for this week.
I started by adhering a panel of Rustic Harvest DSP to a Pumpkin Pie mat. I adhered the layered panel to a Mossy Meadow card base using Multipurpose Liquid Gue.
On the large panel of Basic White cardstock, I stamped the large image from the Stampin’ Up! Fond of Autumn Photopolymer Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Ink twice. I stamped the small acorn image from the Fond of Autumn stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink 3 times and the small leaf image 2 times. I cut the images out using the Autumn Bouquet Dies. I colored just the leaf/acorn images using my Mossy Meadow, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red and Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends Markers. I adhered the large leaf/acorn images to the card front using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
On a panel of Basic White cardstock, I stamped the sentiment from the Fond of Autumn stamp set in Mossy Meadow Ink. I cut the sentiment out using the Deckled Rectangle Dies. I embossed the panel using the Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the sentiment to a Pumpkin Pie mat using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the layered panel to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added the small acorns and leaves to the sentiment using Glue Dots. I added a Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dot to the sentiment.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Fond of Autumn stamp set in Mossy Meadow Ink on a panel of Basic White cardstock. I stamped the small acorn and leaf image from the Fond of Autumn stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink in the corners of the panel. I colored the images in using my Pumpkin Pie and Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends Markers. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Pumpkin Pie mat then to the inside of the Mossy Meadow card base.
To complete my card, I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the small acorn and leaf images from the Fond of Autumn stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink on the envelope front. I colored the images using my Pumpkin Pie and Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends Markers. I adhered a panel of Rustic Harvest DSP to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. Now that you’ve seen my card, take a minute to hop through and see everyone’s projects today. If you click on the Next Blog button, you’ll go to Tara’s page. Or you can just click on the names below to go directly to all their blogs! Happy Hopping!!
Karen Ksenzakovic: You Are Here
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: 76V6XDMX
Use this host code when placing an order with me. When you order $50 or greater you will receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog or the July – December 2022 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this month’s tutorials are.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen
Starter Kit + Promotion From Stampin’ Up! October 4-31!!
October is a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! You will get even MORE FREE products in your customizable Starter Kit! Between October 4-31, when you join, you will get $155 worth of products in your Starter Kit for only $99!! Plus you’ll get free shipping and all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up! and our Inkin’ Krew Team!
STARTER KIT+ PROMOTION DATES: OCTOBER 4-31, 2022
- When you purchase your Starter Kit, you will be able to redeem $155 of Starter Kit eligible products for just $99!!
- You can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value of $155.
- Your Starter Kit also includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit!
- In addition to the amazing added value to your Starter Kit, when you join Stampin’ Up! you get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. Plus, you get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events!!
- There is no requirement to hold events, share online or sell in any way to others. You can join and simply get the awesome Starter Kit+ deal and then get a minimum of a 20% discount on anything that you purchase as a Demonstrator!
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before October 4 or after October 31 will not be eligible for this offer.
- Starter Kit + Promotion begins : October 4, 2022
- Starter Kit + Promotion ends: October 31, 2022 @ 11:50pm MT
I’d be happy to help you and talk to you about joining. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can connect. This is such a great deal you won’t want to pass it up.
BIRTHDAY CARD ORGANIZER KIT NOW AVAILABLE
Get ready for the latest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! The Birthday Card Organizer Kit has everything you need to plan ahead and never forget another birthday again!
#161056 / $25 USD
- Kit includes one 8″ x 10″ (20.3 x 25.4 cm) monthly planner with space to record birthdays each month as well as a pocket sleeve to hold birthday cards.
- Includes 12 full-size birthday cards, 6 of 2 designs, and 12 coordinating envelopes.
- Includes Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Adhesive-Backed Embellishments, and Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Includes die-cut florals and pieces ready for you to use—no prep work required!
- Includes sticker sentiments and die-cut labels in Dutch, English, French, and German
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Evening Evergreen, Petal Pink, Sahara Sand, and Soft Succulent
From The North Pole
Subscribe October 11 – November 10
When autumn rolls around, do you start thinking about cozy Christmas crafting projects? This November, Paper Pumpkin delivers this and more with its one-of-a-kind, holiday-themed crafting experience. This festive kit includes 12 fun, sparkly gift tags and (as always!) an exclusive stamp set—plus everything you need for a successful holiday crafting experience.
Need unique Christmas packaging to round out your gifting? We’ve got you covered with our exclusive North Pole Sacks add on.
This kit includes:
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 12 tags—4 each of 3 designs. This all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut paper pieces, twine, adhesive, and more!
- Includes a Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- You’ll love decorating your gift tags with snowflake and banner die-cut pieces on our Mint Macaron glitter specialty paper (a Paper Pumpkin exclusive).
- Create festive gift tags for all your packaging needs this holiday season with classic Christmas colors and designs.
Finished gift tag size: 2″ x 3″ (5.1 x 7.6 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce, Sweet Sorbet
Subscribe to the November Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 October and 10 November at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Available for purchase on stampinup.com starting 11 October 2022:
North Pole Sacks Add-On
Item Number: 162416
- Includes 12 food-safe paper bags
- Create fun packaging for your seasonal gifts and treats
- Features a festive design in Crumb Cake
- Bag size: 4″ x 6″ (10.2 x 15.2 cm)
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 2″ X 3 1/4″ (sentiment), 5 1/2″ X 7 1/4″ (artwork), 4″ X 5 1/4″ (inner liner)
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock 8 1/2″ X 5 1/2″ (card base scored & folded at 4 1/4″)
- Pumpkin Pie Cardstock 2 – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ (card front & inner liner mats), 1 1/2″ X 2 7/8″ (sentiment mat)
- Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper 4″ X 5 1/4″ (card front), 2 1/4″ X 6″ (envelope flap)