Good Tuesday morning my stamping friends. How has everyone’s week started off? I hope you are all having a productive one. Last night after a long day at work, I did a quick Facebook live video sharing my new produce pre-order from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. If you missed it and want to see some of the goodies, you can see it here.
For today’s card I did not use new product, but I did use some retiring product. I used the Stampin’ Up! Flowering Blooms Bundle and the True Love Designer Series Paper. This stamp set is one of my favorite sets that will be retiring in May. I just love the images in this set and I’ve used them so much. Here’s my card for today.
My design is from Inspire. Create. Challenge #087.
I also played along with Just Us Girls Word Week Challenge #578.
I started by adhering 2 panels of True Love DSP to Melon Mambo mats using Stampin’ Seal and then to a Basic White card front using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the layered panel to a Basic Black card base using Stampin’ Seal.
On a panel of Basic White cardstock I stamped the rose image from the Stampin’ Up! Flowering Blooms Cling Stamp Set. I colored the image using my Just Jade and Melon Mambo Stampin’ Blends Markers. I stamped the leaf image from the Flowering Blooms stamp set in Just Jade Ink twice on the Basic White panel. I cut the images out using my Flowering Dies. I embossed a panel of Basic White cardstock using the Pinewood Planks 3E Embossing Folder and adhered it to a Melon Mambo mat using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I adhered the die cut leaves to the back of the rose image using Glue Dots. I adhered the rose image to the embossed panel using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered the artwork to the center of the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. On the panel of Basic White cardstock I stamped the sentiment from Flowering Blooms stamp set in Just Jade Ink and fussy cut it using my Paper Snips. I adhered the sentiment to the artwork using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a few Just Jade 2020-2022 In-Color Enamel Dots to the artwork.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Flowering Blooms stamp set in Just Jade Ink on a Basic White panel. I stamped the rose image from the Flowering Blooms stamp set on the bottom of the panel, coloring the stamp using my Just Jade and Melon Mambo Stampin’ Write Markers. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Melon Mambo mat using Stampin’ Seal and then to the inside of the Basic Black card base using Stampin’ Seal.
To finish my card I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the rose image from the Flowering Blooms stamp set on the envelope front coloring it the same as I did for the card. I adhered a panel of True Love DSP to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. Happy Stamping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: 9R4BQD64
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Click HERE to shop the clearance rack.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
IT’S THE LAST-CHANCE PRODUCTS SALE
If you love great deals, Stampin’ Up!’s Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—and as an extra bonus—you’ll get a peek at the list of items carrying over to the other catalogs. Many items will sell out fast, so don’t delay—shop early for the best selection!
Sales Period: March 24, 1:00 PM (MT) – May 3, 2021, 11:59 PM (MT)
- Only select items in the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog will be discounted.
- Sale applies to all order types except host items (see Last-Chance Products List for items on sale).
- No minimum purchase is required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Items and discounts may vary by market (depending on inventory levels).
- Exclusions apply: Carryover items and some retiring items will not be discounted.
- Ordering Deadline for retiring products: May 3, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
Here are the official retiring lists from Stampin’ Up!.
Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through May 3!
Subscribe March 11 – April 10
- The So Cool Paper Pumpkin Kit is a little taste of summer fun, with enough supplies to make 12 colorful, shaped cards with coordinating envelopes. Six card bases are popsicle shaped, the other six are semicircles: three watermelons and three rainbows. All of the cards are splashed with cheerful, vivid watercolor images. The kit also includes two full-size, matching sticker sheets, die-cut accents, fun embellishments, and more.
- This kit was designed with kids in mind, as a way to spark their creative imagination and introduce them to papercrafting.
- The So Cool Kit makes a great gift! It’s an even better way to enjoy some quality time with those special little ones in life.
- Even though the So Cool Kit was designed with kids in mind, these fun-shaped cards, featuring vivid watercolors, are versatile enough to gift to kids of all ages—the young in years and the young at heart. They’re a great way to send some “sunshine in a card!” Who wouldn’t love that?
- The kit’s exclusive So Cool Stamp Set is versatile, offering sentiments that can be used for multiple occasions such as birthdays, congrats, cheer, and more! It’s a great addition to any crafter’s collection.
- Kit includes enough supplies to make 12 fresh, fun-shaped cards—6 popsicles and 6 blank semicircles to color—and coordinating envelopes. Kit includes card bases, 2 full sticker sheets, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Terracotta Tile
- Coordinates with the Ice Cream Corner Suite from our January–June 2021 Mini Catalog.
Subscribe to the April Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 March and 10 April at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
THERE’S MORE TO LOVE IN THE COORDINATING ICE CREAM CORNER SUITE!
ICE CREAM CORNER DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
Keep the creative fun going by pairing the So Cool Kit with the Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper (154567) featured in our 2021 January–June Mini Catalog. It’s a great way to use the kit’s stamps, ink, stickers, and more to further indulge your craving for summer fun. Plus, the paper is part of the matching Ice Cream Corner Suite, so there’s virtually no end to the possibilities!
Coordinating colors: Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Purple Posy, So Saffron, Soft Sea Foam, Terracotta Tile
Click this link to view the suite and start shopping.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Black Cardstock 8 1/2″ X 5 1/2″ (card base scored and folded at 4 1/4″)
- Basic White Cardstock 2 – 4″ X 5 1/4″ (card front and inner liner), 1 5/8″ X 3 7/8″ (embossed panel), 2 1/2″ X 5 1/2″ (rose, leaves and sentiment)
- Melon Mambo Cardstock 2 – 1 7/8″ X 5 1/8″ (dsp mats), 1 3/4″ X 4″ (artwork mat), 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (inner liner mat)
- True Love Designer Series Paper 2 – 1 3/4″ X 5″ (card front panels), 2 1/2″ X 6″ (envelope)