Good Saturday morning my fellow stampers and welcome to the weekend. Does anyone have any plans? I’ll be at work all day today and tomorrow. Tomorrow is the last day of the month so I have to close out the books. Hopefully it will be a short day. Speaking of the last day of the month, Sale-A-Bration ends tomorrow. Don’t miss out on those awesome stamp sets and Designer Series Paper.
For today I used one more of the Sale-A-Bration stamp sets and DSP for my card. Even though Sale-A-Bration was 2 months, I feel like I didn’t have enough time to play with everything. Here’s my card for today.
I used the beautiful Stampin’ Up! A Touch Of Ink Photopolymer Stamp Set for my card along with the gorgeous Oh So Ombre 6 X 6 Designer Series Paper.
I started by adhering a panel of the Oh So Ombre DSP to a Basic White mat using Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the matted panel to a Blackberry Bliss card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
On another strip of the Oh So Ombre DSP I stamped the sentiment from A Touch Of Ink stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink on the lightest end of the paper. I cut the strip into a banner using my Banner Triple Punch and adhered it to the card front using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
On a panel of Basic White cardstock I stamped the outline flower, outline leaves and the outline hummingbird images from A Touch Of Ink stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink. I colored the images in using my Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Just Jade, Poppy Parade, Purple Posy and Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the image out using largest circle from my Stitched Shapes Dies. I cut the largest scalloped circle from the Layering Circle Dies from a panel of Basic White cardstock and adhered the artwork to the scalloped circle using Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the matted artwork to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a few Purple Posy Playing With Patterns Resin Dots to the card front.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Ornate Thanks Photopolymer Stamp Set in tuxedo Black Ink towards the top of a Basic White panel. I stamped the leaves image from A Touch Of Ink stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink in the corner of the panel and colored them in using my Just Jade Stampin’ Blends Markers. I adhered the Basic White panel to an Oh So Ombre mat using Stampin’ Seal and then to the inside of the Blackberry Bliss card base using Stampin’ Seal.
To finish my card I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the outlined flower and outlined leaves images from A Touch Of Ink stamp set on the envelope front. I colored the images in using my Daffodil Delight, Just Jade and Purple Posy Stampin’ Blends Markers. I adhered a panel of the Oh So Ombre DSP to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. Happy Stamping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: 9BCVNW9D
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Click HERE to shop the clearance rack.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
Final Days of Sale-A-Bration!! Only 1 Day Left!
Have you gotten all the FREE items you wanted!
Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-a-bration event is happening now!! It will look a little different…it runs from January 5 through February 28 and there will be a second Sale-a-bration event later this year, but the shop, host and join benefits are still a part of the event!!
During Sale-A-Bration, you can earn FREE products. For every $50 or $100 you spend, you can choose between two purchasing levels of free products! There are 8 free products available to pick from at the $50 level and 2 free products to pick from at the $100 level!
Stampin’ Up! is offering an exclusive host stamp set called Punch Party and you can get it for FREE with an order of $300 or greater placed during Sale-a-bration or by hosting a workshop with orders totaling $300 or greater during Sale-a-bration! You can see the stamp set below. You can read more details and find the list of punches that it coordinates with on page 17 in the Sale-a-bration Brochure.
If you’re interested in setting up a host code for yourself to see if you can collect orders totaling $300+ from yourself and your stamping friends, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d be happy to get you set up.
Bring in the beauty of nature with the artistic designs of the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle and coordinating designer series paper, along with textured specialty paper that will put a pop of brilliance on every project. The Butterfly Brilliance Collection will be available March2 — May 3, 2021. Want it early??? This could be part of your starter kit for joining Stampin’ Up!
Final Days to Join and get Your 5 FREE Packs of Designer Series Paper
There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! than during Sale-A-Bration. Stampin’ Up! has this AMAZING offer of five packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog with your Starter Kit if you join during Sale-a-bration! You can not buy this DSP now, so why not get it FREE!. For $99 you get to choose $125 worth of products that will ship for free and Stampin’ Up! will also send you 5 packs, that’s 200 sheets of paper a $57.50 value, absolutely FREE. This offer ends February 28, 2021!!
Here are the details:
- Starter Kit Price: $99 + tax and it ships for free!
- Starter Kit includes:
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice from the current Annual Catalog, 2021 Mini Catalog or the online store (includes clearance rack items!).
- 5 free packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (200 sheets in total!!) from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. The packs are: Brights, Neutrals, Regals, Subtles & 2020-2022 In Colors…that’s $57.50 in free designer paper with your kit!!
- 8 Annual Catalogs, 8 Mini Catalogs and 8 Sale-a-bration Brochures and a few additional business supplies.
- You’ll get the following perks from Stampin’ Up! when you join:
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like to be a hobby demonstrator and get the great discount, I am here to help support you in any way that I can!
The 2019-2021 In-Colors will be retiring soon. Why not stock up now and earn some free Sale-A-Bration items. See the complete list of items in my online store Here.
Here’s To You
Subscribe February11th – March 10th
Three cheers for mountain air, a sky filled with sunshine, and finding joy in life’s journey! Adventure awaits inside this month’s majestic, mountain-themed kit. With enough elements and embellishments to create eight cards and coordinating envelopes, the Here’s to You Paper Pumpkin Kit is the perfect pick for celebrating life’s little moments and mountain-high milestones!
What makes March’s kit one-of-a-kind? The spectacular set of four free stencils—and a stamping sponge—that you’ll find inside! Pair this pack of stunning stencils with the kit’s contents to stamp a springtime scene, then store the set to stamp for any season in the future. Clean up your binoculars and dust off your hiking boots—the Here’s to You Paper Pumpkin Kit is ready to lead you on an excursion to explore your creativity!
ABOUT THE MARCH KIT
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. The kit’s contents include printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray
- Includes four free stencils and a stamping sponge!
- Arrives in a cute and collectible box.
Subscribe to the March 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 February and 10 March at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 2 – 4″ X 5 1/4″ (card front mat and inner liner), 2 – 3 1/2″ X 3 1/2″ (artwork and scalloped mat)
- Blackberry Bliss Cardstock 4 1/4″ X 11″ (card base scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
- Oh So Ombre 6 X 6 Designer Series Paper 3 7/8″ X 5 1/8″ (card front), 1 3/4″ X 4″ (banner), 2 1/2″ X 6″ (envelope flap)