Good Thursday morning my stamping friends welcome to our Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. I hope everyone is doing well today. If you are hopping over from Akiko Sudano’s blog, thank you for stopping by. This week we have a Theme Challenge. Here is my card using this week’s Theme.
I used the Butterflies & Flowers Layering Decorative Masks along with the Stampin’ Up! Lovely You Cling Stamp Set and Brights 6 X 6 Designer Series Paper for my card today.
This is our theme for this week.
My colors are from Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge #387.
I started with a Basic White card front and using my Blending Brushes and the Butterflies & Flowers Masks I added Bermuda Bay Ink with the open butterfly mask on the top and bottom of the panel. I placed the detail butterfly mask over the inked image and added Pacific Point Ink. I embossed the panel using my Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder.
I adhered a panel of the Brights DSP to a Coastal Cabana card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. On a strip of Basic White cardstock, I stamped the sentiment from Lovey You stamp set in Pacific Point Ink. I cut the sentiment out using my Label Me Fancy Punch. I threaded a length of White 3/8″ Glittered Organdy Ribbon through the 2 ends and adhered it to the back of the card front using Tear & Tape.
I adhered the card front to the card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I added a few Coastal Cabana Playing with Patterns Resin Dots to the artwork and a couple Brushed Brass Butterflies to the punched sentiment.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Through It Together stamp set in Pacific Point Ink on a Basic White panel. I stamped the flower image from the Lovely You stamp set in Bermuda Bay Ink, stamping off once on scrap paper, on either side of the sentiment. I adhered a strip of the Brights DSP to the bottom of the panel. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Bermuda Bay mat and then to the inside of the Coastal Cabana card base.
To complete my card, I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I adhered a strip of the Brights DSP to the envelope front and a panel to the envelope flap.
Thank you for visiting my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. Now that you’ve seen my card, take a minute to hop through and see everyone’s projects today. If you click on the Next Blog button, you’ll go to Tara’s page. Or you can just click on the names below to go directly to all their blogs! Happy Hopping!!
Karen Ksenzakovic You Are Here
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: XXM77BHN
Use this host code when placing an order with me. When you order $50 or greater you will receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog or the January – June 2022 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this month’s tutorials are.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen
FREE SHIPPING FROM STAMPIN’ UP! TODAY ONLY!!
Today, April 21 only, Stampin’ Up! is offering FREE shipping on orders subtotaling $75 USD | $100 CAD or more. This incredible deal lasts for 24 hours only!!!
FREE SHIPPING | 21 APRIL 2022
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Free shipping applies after the qualifying amount (per market) has been met.
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $75 USD | $100 CAD or more (before tax).
- If you are using a coupon code or product credit, please remember that they are non-commissionable and will lower the order’s retail amount. The order must still meet the qualifying threshold to be eligible for free shipping.
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period the promotion is live in each market; this means that the order must be opened and closed on 21 April 2022.
- With the exception of month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion.
- Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- Month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are NOT eligible for free shipping. Subscriptions billed and shipped this month will be charged for the normal amount ($23.50 USD | $32.50 CAD shipping included) + tax.
- The free shipping promotion does not cover the additional cost for expedited shipping.
Get those shopping lists ready!!
The Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Retiring Lists have posted, and the Last Chance Products Sale has begun!
Click here for a printable PDF list of all retiring items including the discounted prices.
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS DETAILS
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits, so order soon (or order now so that you don’t have to worry!) to make sure that you are able to get the items that you are wanting!
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- ORDER DEADLINES: May 2, 2022, at 11:50 PM MT
- The 2020-2022 In Colors – Cinnamon Cider, Just Jade, Bumblebee, Magenta Madness, and Misty Moonlight will be going away. I HIGHLY encourage you to stock up early on the 2020-2022 In-Color Cardstock, Ink Pads, and Refills as soon as possible, as these items sell out quickly!
Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!
Celebrating In Color
Subscribe April 11- May 10
Create magic with the NEW 2022–2024 In Colors with this Paper Pumpkin kit! With vivid pops of green and red and a range of blues, these colors are perfect for fun festivities. Send your best wishes or happy moments with the large bold lettering and gorgeous gold foil details. Plus, you can also send gift cards with the included coordinating gift card holders!
The Celebrating In Color Paper Pumpkin Kit is not just a gorgeous kit on its own, it can become a dazzling addition to all the coordinating 2022–2024 In Color products in the upcoming 2022–2023 Annual Catalog! There’s a whole new range of colors and products to mix and match with. Make sure you flip through the catalog and pick up all the coordinating products that catch your eye, and then make sure to show us what you come up with. Post your creations on social media using the hashtags #PaperPumpkin and #CelebratingInColor to ensure we see it!
That’s right! Not only does this kit come with 10 stunning cards and coordinating envelopes, it also includes 10 coordinating gift card holders as well. That means you can send your friends, family, or coworkers congratulatory words alongside a well-earned gift card to really show your appreciation for them.
As an added bonus, every May Paper Pumpkin subscriber will get the chance to win a GOLDEN Voucher worth $25 USD | $34 CAD in Stampin’ Up! products! The winners will find their Golden Voucher in their May 2022 Paper Pumpkin box. This is the perfect time to snag coordinating In Color products from the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog that will go live on 3 May 2022 in the online store!
Watch Sara in this video where she goes over her favorite features of the kit.
This kit includes:
- Celebrating In Color Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Spot®
- Printed card bases
- Printed In Color envelopes
- Printed In Color gift card holders
- Foiled die cuts
- Printed die cuts
- Adhesive-backed In Color embellishments
- Tear & Tape Adhesive
Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Orchid Oasis, Parakeet Party, Starry Sky, Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide
Subscribe to the December Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 April and 10 May at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Subscribe to the May Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 April and 10 May at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 3 3/4″ X 5″ (card front), 4″ X 5 1/4″ (inner liner)
- Bermuda Bay Cardstock 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ (inner liner mat)
- Coastal Cabana Cardstock 4 1/4″ X 11″ (card base scored & folded at 5 1/2″)
- Brights 6 X 6 Designer Series Paper 4 1/4″ X 5 1/4″ (card front mat), 1/2″ X 4″ (inner liner strip), 1/2″ X 6″ & 2 1/4″ X 6″ (envelope)