Good Friday morning my stamping friends welcome to my Fun Fold Friday. How was everyone’s week? Were you able to take advantage of the free shipping yesterday? I did for sure!! Does anyone have any plans yet for the weekend? I’ll be working both days this weekend. We are actually expecting it to be busy at the hardware store since it’s the last weekend before Christmas. I had to make sure I scheduled 3 cashiers for each day.
Today’s card I made on my Facebook Live video on Wednesday. If you were able to join me or watched the replay, thank you. If you’d like to watch my video and stamp along, the measurements are below along with the links to my Facebook page and my YouTube channel. Here is my card for today.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Fragrant Flowers Bundle, the Stampin’ Up! Something Fancy Cling Stamp Set and the Sale-a-bration Favored Flowers Designer Series Paper for my card today.
I started by scoring and folding a Blackberry Bliss card base as listed below. I adhered a panel of Favored Flowers DSP to a Fresh Freesia mat using Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the left side of the Blackberry Bliss card base.
I stamped the large flower image from the Stampin’ Up! Fragrant Flowers Photopolymer Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Ink on a panel of Basic White cardstock. I colored the image using my Blackberry Bliss, Fresh Freesia and Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the image out using my Fragrant Flowers Dies. Using the Fragrant Flowers Dies, I cut some of the detailed leaf dies from a panel of Vellum Paper. On a panel of Blackberry Bliss cardstock I stamped the sentiment from the Fragrant Flowers stamp set in Versamark Ink. I sprinkled it with my White Embossing Powder and set it using my Heat Tool. I cut the sentiment out using the Fragrant Flowers Dies. I adhered the large flower image to the left side of the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I tucked the Vellum leaves under the flower using Glue Dots. I adhered the sentiment using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a fe 2021-2023 In-Color Opal Rounds to the card front.
I adhered the thin panel of Favored Flowers DSP to a Fresh Freesia mat using Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the right side of the Blackberry Bliss card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
On the inside, I stamped the sentiment from the Something Fancy stamp set in Blackberry Bliss Ink on a panel of Basic White cardstock. I stamped the small flower image from the Fragrant Flowers stamp set on the bottom of the panel. I colored the stamp using my Fresh Freesia and Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Write Markers, huffed on the stamp to reactivate the ink and stamped on the bottom of the panel. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Fresh Freesia mat then adhered it to the inside of the Blackberry Bliss card base.
To finish my card, I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the small flower image from the Fragrant Flowers stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink on the envelope front. I colored the flower in using my Blackberry Bliss, Fresh Freesia and Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends Markers. I adhered a panel of Favored Flowers DSP to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. I hope you will CASE this card and please feel free to post it in the comments of my Facebook page under my post. I’d love to see your take on the card. The list of measurements are below if you’d like to stamp along while watching the video. You can watch my video on my Facebook page Here.
You can also view the video on my YouTube channel Here. If you watch this on my YouTube channel, please remember to subscribe so that you will get notified when a new video goes live. I’m hoping to start doing YouTube lives soon, thanks to all that have subscribed. Happy Stamping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: 7PTW7A3H
Use this host code when placing an order with me. When you order $50 or greater you will receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog or the July – December 2022 Mini Catalog! Unfortunately packs of cardstock are no longer an option for a free gift. Shipping has become too expensive to ship and it’s costing me as much to ship as the cardstock costs. For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this month’s tutorials are.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen
In response to changing policies at Stampin’ Up – I’m adjusting my Ordering Gift policy as well. I’m having to get a little more tough on the adding of Host codes when you place your order thru my Online Store.
Not to worry – you’re still going to get that $10 ordering gift for orders of $50 (before shipping & tax) or greater. And the gift is still any 1 SU! product up to that $10 value – which includes some of our fun Host Sets!
But – if you DO NOT use the Host code for your orders of less than $150 (this is the RETAIL total before Shipping & Handling), then you’ll have two options:
- You’ll need to call Stampin’ Up! (1-800-Stamp-Up) and ask them to add it for you. They’re very helpful and will get it done quickly! OR….
- If your order was over the $50 threshold but under $150, then…you’ll forfeit that $10 ordering gift and rewards – this is the Bummer Option – and I REALLY don’t want to do this, SO please remember to add my Current Host Code.
January – April 2023 Mini Catalog Designer Series Paper Share
If you are a customer of mine, you should be receiving your catalogs any day now. If you are not a customer yet and would like to be, please send me an email with your name and address stating that you would like a copy of the new January-April 2023 Mini Catalog.
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog, and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on January 5 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of January 9.
How shares work: I order full packs of all of the Designer Series Papers listed below, I cut them into 6″ x 6″ pieces (or 6″ x 12″ pieces for double shares) and give you one panel of each design from each pack on the list. I pack up the paper in a cellophane bag and mail it back out to you just as quickly as I can! Shares give you a good working sample of all of the papers so that you can decide which ones to order in full packs! Designer Series Paper Shares Do Not earn my Creative Stamping Designs Rewards.
Here are the Designer Series Paper Shares that I am offering from the new Mini Catalog:
New Designer Series Paper Share – $27.00 plus $8.00 for Priority Mail shipping
You will receive one 6×6 sheet of each design from the following DSP and specialty paper packs (the number behind the name indicates how many 6×6 sheets of that paper pack you will receive):
- By The Bay 6″ x 6″ Specialty – 12
- Country Floral – 6
- Country Gingham 6″ x 6″ – 6
- Delicate Desert – 6
- Dry Brush Metallic – 2
- Enjoy The Journey – 6
- Fancy Flora 6″ x 6″ – 12
- Fine Shimmer – 3
- Like An Animal Specialty – 6
- Rain Or Shine Specialty – 6
- Ready To Ride Specialty – 6
- Regency Park 6″ x 6″ – 12
- Textured Shimmer – 3
- Vellum Basics Specialty – 3
In all, you’ll receive 89 – 6” x 6” sheets of designer or speciality paper!
Double DSP Share – $54.00 + $8.00 Shipping by Priority Mail – I’ll cut the designer paper sheets into 6×12 so that you’ll be able to get three A2 size card fronts from each sheet (except for the By The Bay, Country Gingham, Fancy Flora and Regency Park, you’ll get double sheets of those since they’re already precut).
FREE Gift From Me! – As a bonus for joining my share, you’ll also get a sampler of the Sale-a-bration Designer Series Paper Packs! I’ll send each participant in my share a sampler of papers from the Dainty Flowers, Day At The Farm, Favored Flowers and Dandy Designs Sale-a-bration DSP packs!
Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like to join, email the following information to email@example.com.
- Your first and last name
- Your address for Paper Shares to be shipped to
- The email address that is connected to your Paypal account. I only accept Paypal for payment unless you are a customer of mine. If you are a customer, I will accept payment by check. ***You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay the invoice, you can choose to pay by credit card without having a Paypal account.
Deadline to sign up for my share is Monday, January 2.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Available Now – January 4, 2023
The July–December 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. But, we’re looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too!
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 60% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last. Click Here for a printable PDF of the Last Chance List. Get those shopping lists ready for December 1st to shop early
- This Last Chance Products promotion typically includes a Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) and a Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires).
- Discounts are not always available with the Retiring List. When they are, they will vary from one market to another depending on product performance.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- Starts: 1 December 2022 at 12:00 AM (MT)
- Ends: 4 January 2023 at 11:59 PM (MT)
On 1 December Stampin’ Up! will be adding new items to our clearance rack, including dies offered during the Perfect Partners Promotion! With discounts up to 60% off, you can get the die sets that coordinate with the still-available stamp sets at a great price. This is a fantastic offer. Hurry the Perfect Partners dies and Clearance Rack products (available while supplies lasts)—don’t forget the coordinating stamps.
Love Treats Kit
Get ready for the latest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! The Love Treats Kit comes with everything you need to make sweet, homemade crafts and spread the love this season!
This kit includes:
- 20 treat boxes measuring 3″ x 2″ x 15/16″ (7.6 x 5.08 x 2.3 cm)
- One photopolymer love-themed stamp set
- One Basic Gray Ink Spot
- Different die-cut stickers with heart designs
- Coordinating colors include Petal Pink and Soft Succulent
- Building the 20 treat boxes takes less than 60 minutes to complete
161127 LOVE TREATS KIT $21 USD | $29 CAD
Key To My Heart
Subscribe December 11 – January 10
Seal your love this season with the Key to My Heart Paper Pumpkin Kit! This month’s kit represents the tradition of locking a padlock on a bridge to symbolize unbreakable love. It comes with everything you need to make 9 darling love-themed cards—3 each of 3 designs. So, no matter who your dance partner or dinner date is, you can make something heartfelt for them this season.
Plus, this month there is a special add-on! The add-on is a heart-shaped treat box. These Heart Boxes are easy to put together and will take your crafting even further. Add-ons are live during the subscription period but are only available while supplies. Act quick, and don’t miss out on these Heart Boxes filled with love!
This kit includes:
- This month’s kit includes everything you need to create 9 love-themed cards—3 each of 3 designs. It has coordinating envelopes, special padlock and key die cuts, adhesives, Vellum, and more!
- This month’s kit has a unique love-theme photopolymer stamp set! With special sentiments and images that represent the tradition of locking padlocks on a bridge, there are so many ways for you to express your devoted love.
- The Key to My Heart Paper Pumpkin Kit also comes with a Fresh Freesia Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- This kit also has a special add-on to take your crafting even further!
- Finished card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Calypso Coral, Fresh Freesia, Mango Melody, Petal Pink. The designs are accented with gold foil.
Subscribe to the January Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 December 2022 and 10 January 2023 by clicking here!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Heart Boxes Add-On
Add-on number: 162417 Available starting: 11 December Price: $11.00 USD
The add-on includes:
- 10 treat boxes
- Key and label stickers
- Box size: 3″ x 4″ (7.6 x 10.2 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Petal Pink with gold foil
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 2 – 4″x 5 1/4″ (artwork & inner liner)
- Blackberry Bliss Cardstock 8 1/2″ X 5 1/2″ (card base scored & folded at 1 1/4″ & 5 1/2″), 1 1/4″ X 4″ (sentiment)
- Fresh Freesia Cardstock 2 7/8″ x 5 3/8″ & 1 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (card front mats), 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″(inner liner mat)
- Favored Flowers Designer Series Paper 2 3/4″ X 5 1/4″ & 1″ X 5 1/4″ (card front panels), 2 1/4″ X 6″ (envelope flap)
- Vellum Paper 3 1/4″ X 4 1/4″ (leaves)