Good Thursday morning my stamping friends welcome to our Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. If you are starting with me, thank you. I hope you will stop by everyone’s blog to see what they have created this week. If you are hopping over from Karen’s blog, thank you for stopping by. This week we have Color Challenge. Here is my card using this week’s colors.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Awash In Beauty Suite for my card today.
These are our colors for this week.
I started by cutting a panel of Blushing Bride Brushstroke Specialty Paper using the lattice die from the Organic Beauty Dies. I adhered the die cut to a Merry Merlot card base.
Using the Organic Beauty Dies, I cut panels of Granny Apple Green, Mossy Meadow and Shimmer White cardstock. I cut one of the larger floral images from a panel of Awash In Beauty Designer Series Paper using my Paper Snips. I adhered the sprigs to the card front using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the fussy cut floral image using Stampin’ Dimensionals over the sprigs.
On a panel of Basic White cardstock, I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! True Beauty Cling Stamp Set in Merry Merlot Ink. I cut the sentiment out using the Stylish Shapes Dies. I adhered the sentiment to the card front using a Stampin’ Dimensional and Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I added a few Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels to the card front.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the True Beauty stamp set in Merry Merlot Ink on a panel of Basic White cardstock. I stamped the flower stem image from the True Beauty stamp set in Granny Apple Green Ink, stamping off once on scrap paper, on the side of the panel. I stamped the flower image from the True Beauty stamp set in Blushing Bride Ink on the stem. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Blushing Bride mat then to the inside of the Merry Merlot card base.
To complete my card, I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the stem and flower images from the True Beauty stamp set in Granny Apple Green and Blushing Bride Inks on the envelope front. I adhered a panel of Awash In Beauty DSP to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. Now that you’ve seen my card, take a minute to hop through and see everyone’s projects today. If you click on the Next Blog button, you’ll go to Tara’s page. Or you can just click on the names below to go directly to all their blogs! Happy Hopping!!
Karen Ksenzakovic You Are Here
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: 7PTW7A3H
Use this host code when placing an order with me. When you order $50 or greater you will receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog or the July – December 2022 Mini Catalog! Unfortunately packs of cardstock are no longer an option for a free gift. Shipping has become too expensive to ship and it’s costing me as much to ship as the cardstock costs. For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this month’s tutorials are.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen
In response to changing policies at Stampin’ Up – I’m adjusting my Ordering Gift policy as well. I’m having to get a little more tough on the adding of Host codes when you place your order thru my Online Store.
Not to worry – you’re still going to get that $10 ordering gift for orders of $50 (before shipping & tax) or greater. And the gift is still any 1 SU! product up to that $10 value – which includes some of our fun Host Sets!
But – if you DO NOT use the Host code for your orders of less than $150 (this is the RETAIL total before Shipping & Handling), then you’ll have two options:
- You’ll need to call Stampin’ Up! (1-800-Stamp-Up) and ask them to add it for you. They’re very helpful and will get it done quickly! OR….
- If your order was over the $50 threshold but under $150, then…you’ll forfeit that $10 ordering gift and rewards – this is the Bummer Option – and I REALLY don’t want to do this, SO please remember to add my Current Host Code.
Available Now – January 4, 2023
The July–December 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. But, we’re looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too!
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 60% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last. Click Here for a printable PDF of the Last Chance List. Get those shopping lists ready for December 1st to shop early
- This Last Chance Products promotion typically includes a Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) and a Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires).
- Discounts are not always available with the Retiring List. When they are, they will vary from one market to another depending on product performance.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- Starts: 1 December 2022 at 12:00 AM (MT)
- Ends: 4 January 2023 at 11:59 PM (MT)
On 1 December Stampin’ Up! will be adding new items to our clearance rack, including dies offered during the Perfect Partners Promotion! With discounts up to 60% off, you can get the die sets that coordinate with the still-available stamp sets at a great price. This is a fantastic offer. Hurry the Perfect Partners dies and Clearance Rack products (available while supplies lasts)—don’t forget the coordinating stamps.
Love Treats Kit
Get ready for the latest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! The Love Treats Kit comes with everything you need to make sweet, homemade crafts and spread the love this season!
This kit includes:
- 20 treat boxes measuring 3″ x 2″ x 15/16″ (7.6 x 5.08 x 2.3 cm)
- One photopolymer love-themed stamp set
- One Basic Gray Ink Spot
- Different die-cut stickers with heart designs
- Coordinating colors include Petal Pink and Soft Succulent
- Building the 20 treat boxes takes less than 60 minutes to complete
161127 LOVE TREATS KIT $21 USD | $29 CAD
Key To My Heart
Subscribe December 11 – January 10
Seal your love this season with the Key to My Heart Paper Pumpkin Kit! This month’s kit represents the tradition of locking a padlock on a bridge to symbolize unbreakable love. It comes with everything you need to make 9 darling love-themed cards—3 each of 3 designs. So, no matter who your dance partner or dinner date is, you can make something heartfelt for them this season.
Plus, this month there is a special add-on! The add-on is a heart-shaped treat box. These Heart Boxes are easy to put together and will take your crafting even further. Add-ons are live during the subscription period but are only available while supplies. Act quick, and don’t miss out on these Heart Boxes filled with love!
This kit includes:
- This month’s kit includes everything you need to create 9 love-themed cards—3 each of 3 designs. It has coordinating envelopes, special padlock and key die cuts, adhesives, Vellum, and more!
- This month’s kit has a unique love-theme photopolymer stamp set! With special sentiments and images that represent the tradition of locking padlocks on a bridge, there are so many ways for you to express your devoted love.
- The Key to My Heart Paper Pumpkin Kit also comes with a Fresh Freesia Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- This kit also has a special add-on to take your crafting even further!
- Finished card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Calypso Coral, Fresh Freesia, Mango Melody, Petal Pink. The designs are accented with gold foil.
Subscribe to the January Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 December 2022 and 10 January 2023 by clicking here!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Heart Boxes Add-On
Add-on number: 162417 Available starting: 11 December Price: $11.00 USD
The add-on includes:
- 10 treat boxes
- Key and label stickers
- Box size: 3″ x 4″ (7.6 x 10.2 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Petal Pink with gold foil
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 3/4″ X 3″ (sentiment), 4″ X 5 1/4″ (inner liner)
- Blushing Bride Cardstock 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (inner liner mat)
- Granny Apple Green Cardstock 2″ X 3 1/2″ (sprigs)
- Merry Merlot Cardstock 8 1/2″ X 5 1/2″ (card base scored & folded at 4 1/4″)
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock 2 1/2″ X 5″ (sprigs)
- Brushstroke Specialty Paper 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (card front panel)
- Shimmer White Cardstock 2 1/4″ X 2 1/2″ (sprigs)
- Awash In Beauty Designer Series Paper 2 1/4″ X 6″ (envelope flap) & fussy cut panel