Good Tuesday morning my stamping friends. I hope you week has started out great. I can’t believe we are halfway through the month already.
Today’s card is another one that we made at our quarterly team meeting on Sunday. This one was designed by one of my team members Rosie Kean. Here’s my card for today.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Waves of Inspiration Bundle along with the Waves of The Ocean Designer Series Paper for my card today.
I started by adhering 2 panels of Waves of The Ocean DSP to Pacific Point mats. I adhered the layered panels to a Thick Basic White card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I added a few of the die cut birds from Blue Foil Specialty Paper that I cut using the Waves Dies.
On a panel of Basic White cardstock I stamped the wave image from the Stampin’ Up! Waves of Inspiration Cling Stamp Set in Pacific Point Ink. I adhered a Blue Foil Wave that I cut using my Waves Dies. I fussy cut around the wave using my Paper Snips. I adhered the wave to the card front using Multipurpose Liquid Glue only on the left side.
On the inside I adhered 2 more panels of the Waves of The Ocean DSP to Pacific Point mats and then to the inside of the Thick Basic White card base. On a panel of Basic White cardstock, I stamped the sentiments from the Waves of Inspiration stamp set in Smoky Slate Ink on a Basic White panel. I stamped the pelican image from the Waves of Inspiration stamp set in Smoky Slate Ink on the bottom of the panel. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Pacific Point mat and then to the inside of the Thick Basic White card base.
To finish my card, I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the pelican image from the Waves of Inspiration stamp set in Smoky Slate Ink on the envelope front. I adhered a panel of Waves of The Ocean DSP to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. Happy Stamping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: R6393VBY
Use this host code when placing an order with me. When you order $50 or greater you will receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog or the January – June 2022 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this month’s tutorials are.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen
Savings are in Bloom
March 1 – March 31
If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini crafting companion: the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine! If this is your first encounter, allow us to introduce you.
This mini—but mighty—machine is durable, portable, and easy to use. It’s the perfect pick for budding beginners who want to branch out, papercrafting pros who want to craft on the go, or those who are short on storage space! With this trusty tool, any crafter can make precise cuts and embossed designs for their projects with one pass.
During the month of March, you can snag the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount! This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March!
Take your crafting to the next level.
Savings are in Bloom Promotion Details
- Promotion Sales Period: March 1 – March 31, 2022
- Promotion Ends: March 31, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- A number of select stamp-and-die bundles that are compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will also be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- For this promotion only, we’ve brought back the previously popular Art Gallery, Celebrate Sunflowers, and Garden Wishes bundles. They will only be available in their bundle form during this promotion, so make sure to snag ‘em while you still can!
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles can be bought together or separately.
- There is no limit on the number of Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines you can purchase during this promotion.
- Products are available in all markets while supplies last. Offer may vary from market to market based on product availability. No backorders or substitutions will be allowed.
- The stamp-and-die bundles that can be found in a current catalog will be replenished until they retire. When they do retire, the bundles will be added to the Retiring List.
- Due to supply chain challenges, this promotion may be altered or ended early. I will notify you if we hear that this offer may be changed or ended before March 31.
You can see the full list of bundles included in the sale on this flyer Click Here for a printable PDF flyer.
Change is Beautiful
Subscribe March 11 – April 10
Growing through life can also mean growing pains. Whether they’re climbing their career ladder or moving out for the first time—change can be simultaneously thrilling and scary—but isn’t that what makes life beautiful? Because new beginnings, after all, are simply new adventures. Let your loved ones know you’ll be there to support them through all of life’s chapters!
The Change is Beautiful kit contains enough supplies to create 9 stunning cards with a unique folding technique to commemorate moments of change. The designs are inspired by the natural cycles of change found in nature.
This kit includes:
- Change is Beautiful Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Spot®
- Printed card bases
- Printed envelopes
- Printed, shaped die cuts
- Iridescent sea glass
Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Evening Evergreen, Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo
Subscribe to the April Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 March and 10 April at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Now Available Waves of The Ocean Collection
Each of the world’s wide and open oceans is brimming with beauty and wonder. Marvelous marine animals, miles of submerged mountain ranges, and unique underwater plants lie thousands of feet below Earth’s dry surface, encouraging exploration and awaiting discovery.
Discover the depths of the ocean—and your artistic abilities—with the Waves of the Ocean Collection! This coastal collection includes an inspiring set of stamps and detailed dies, both early-release products from the upcoming 2022–2023 Annual Catalog. Plus, a pack of paper made from images of hand-poured paint, blue-hued foil sheets for a sea of shine, and radiant rhinestones for a splash of sparkle—each an exclusive product you can only purchase during the promotion period!
Explore artistic expression with the Waves of the Ocean Collection. With these seaside supplies, you’ll dive into inspiration and swim in a sea of creativity! Keep reading for promotion and product details, marketing tips and tricks, and shareable resources that’ll blow you out of the water.
- Waves Of The Ocean Product Collection available beginning March 1, 2022.
- Ordering Deadline: May 2, 2022; 11:50 PM (MT)
- The Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set and Waves Dies can be ordered separately, if desired.
- The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last:
- Waves of the Ocean 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper
- Blue Foils 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper
- Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards. The Waves of the Ocean Collection can not be selected as a half price item.
ORDERING BONUS FROM ME!!!
I’m offering a little ordering bonus for all orders of $50+ place through me during the month of March! Instead of getting only the tutorials of the month, you’ll get six sets of previous tutorials using bundles that are currently on sale plus the March Daffodil Daydream tutorials!
Here are all seven of the tutorials that you’ll get:
- Daffodil Daydream
- Sweet As A Peach
- Quiet Meadow
- Pansy Patch
- Art Gallery*
- Hydrangea Haven*
- Celebrate Sunflowers*
You’ll get the tutorials from me no matter what you purchase as long as your order is $50 or greater during March 2022!
*Some of the tutorials are feature items that are now retired; however, the basic designs can be incorporated with many different designer papers and embellishments.
Click Here for my Online Store and start shopping those, Sales.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 3″ X 5 1/2″ (wave), 4″ X 5 1/4″ (inner liner)
- Basic White Thick Cardstock 4 1/4″ X 11″ (card base scored & folded at 2 3/4″ & 8 1/4″)
- Pacific Point Cardstock 4 – 2 5/8″ X 4 1/8″ (dsp mats), 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (inner liner mat)
- Blue Foils Specialty Paper 3″ X 5 1/2″ (wave)
- Waves of The Ocean Designer Series Paper 4 – 2 1/2″ X 4″ (card front & inner liner), 2 1/4″ X 6″ (envelope flap)