Good Monday morning my stamping friends. How was everyone’s weekend? Is it starting to feel like spring by any of you? We’ve had a couple tease days then back to cold.
Yesterday we had out in person team meeting, which is always fun seeing everyone. After out meeting we got to stamp a little with some team members presenting. This week I’ll be showing a few of the cards that we made. I was one of the presenters. The card I have today is the one that I showed, and everyone made. When I did the presentation, I changed things up a little, I’ll show that one another day. Here’s my card for today.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Waves of Inspiration Bundle along with the Stampin’ Up! Celebrating You Cling Stamp Set and the Waves of The Ocean Designer Series Paper for my card today.
I started by adhering the 4 smaller panels of Waves of The Ocean DSP to the 4 smaller Basic White mats. I then adhered them to the 4 small panels on the card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the longer panel of Waves of The Ocean DSP to the longer Basic Whtie Mat and then to the panel of Pacific Point cardstock and set it aside. On the 2″ X 5 1/2″ panel of Basic White cardstock I stamped the pelican image from the Stampin’ Up! Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Ink. I colored the image using my Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight and Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the image out using my Waves Dies. From the same panel of Basic Whtie cardstock, I cut the 2 cloud images and the detailed cloud images using my Waves Dies. I adhered the detailed cloud die to the bottom of each of the clouds. I cut 6 birds from the Basic Black cardstock using the Waves Dies.
I cut the panel of Blue Foil Specialty Paper using my Waves Dies. I adhered the wave to the 2 1/2″ X 5 1/2″ panel of Waves of The Ocean DSP. I cut around the wave using my Paper Snips leaving about 1/8″ around the wave. I adhered the wave to the long-layered panel of DSP using Stampin’ Dimensionals only on the bottom.
I stamped the sentiment from the Waves of Inspiration stamp set in Pacific Point Ink on the Basic White panel. I stamped the wave image from the Waves of Inspiration stamp set in Pacific Point Ink on the bottom of the panel. I adhered the cut pelican image to the bottom of the panel using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered the cloud to the top of the panel using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered 3 of the die cut birds around the sentiment using a tiny amount of Multipurpose Liquid Glue. To adhere the bridge, I used 2 pieces of Tear & Tape on both ends of the bridge. I adhered the left side first, then I folded the card flat and adhered the right side lining it up with the edges.
On the back panel of Basic Whtie cardstock, I stamped the wave image from the Waves of Inspiration stamp set in Pacific Point Ink, stamping it off 3 times on scrap paper. I stamped the sentiment form the Celebrating You stamp set in Pacific Point Ink. I adhered the other cloud to the top of the panel using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered the 3 birds using a tiny amount of Multipurpose Liquid Glue, around the sentiment. I adhered the Basic White panel to the back of the card base.
To finish my card, I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the pelican image from the Waves of Inspiration stamp set on the envelope front and colored it using my Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight and Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends Markers. I adhered a panel of the Waves of The Ocean DSP to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. Happy Stamping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: R6393VBY
Use this host code when placing an order with me. When you order $50 or greater you will receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog or the January – June 2022 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this month’s tutorials are.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen
Savings are in Bloom
March 1 – March 31
If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini crafting companion: the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine! If this is your first encounter, allow us to introduce you.
This mini—but mighty—machine is durable, portable, and easy to use. It’s the perfect pick for budding beginners who want to branch out, papercrafting pros who want to craft on the go, or those who are short on storage space! With this trusty tool, any crafter can make precise cuts and embossed designs for their projects with one pass.
During the month of March, you can snag the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount! This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March!
Take your crafting to the next level.
Savings are in Bloom Promotion Details
- Promotion Sales Period: March 1 – March 31, 2022
- Promotion Ends: March 31, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- A number of select stamp-and-die bundles that are compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will also be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- For this promotion only, we’ve brought back the previously popular Art Gallery, Celebrate Sunflowers, and Garden Wishes bundles. They will only be available in their bundle form during this promotion, so make sure to snag ‘em while you still can!
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles can be bought together or separately.
- There is no limit on the number of Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines you can purchase during this promotion.
- Products are available in all markets while supplies last. Offer may vary from market to market based on product availability. No backorders or substitutions will be allowed.
- The stamp-and-die bundles that can be found in a current catalog will be replenished until they retire. When they do retire, the bundles will be added to the Retiring List.
- Due to supply chain challenges, this promotion may be altered or ended early. I will notify you if we hear that this offer may be changed or ended before March 31.
You can see the full list of bundles included in the sale on this flyer Click Here for a printable PDF flyer.
Change is Beautiful
Subscribe March 11 – April 10
Growing through life can also mean growing pains. Whether they’re climbing their career ladder or moving out for the first time—change can be simultaneously thrilling and scary—but isn’t that what makes life beautiful? Because new beginnings, after all, are simply new adventures. Let your loved ones know you’ll be there to support them through all of life’s chapters!
The Change is Beautiful kit contains enough supplies to create 9 stunning cards with a unique folding technique to commemorate moments of change. The designs are inspired by the natural cycles of change found in nature.
This kit includes:
- Change is Beautiful Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Spot®
- Printed card bases
- Printed envelopes
- Printed, shaped die cuts
- Iridescent sea glass
Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Evening Evergreen, Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo
Subscribe to the April Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 March and 10 April at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Now Available Waves of The Ocean Collection
Each of the world’s wide and open oceans is brimming with beauty and wonder. Marvelous marine animals, miles of submerged mountain ranges, and unique underwater plants lie thousands of feet below Earth’s dry surface, encouraging exploration and awaiting discovery.
Discover the depths of the ocean—and your artistic abilities—with the Waves of the Ocean Collection! This coastal collection includes an inspiring set of stamps and detailed dies, both early-release products from the upcoming 2022–2023 Annual Catalog. Plus, a pack of paper made from images of hand-poured paint, blue-hued foil sheets for a sea of shine, and radiant rhinestones for a splash of sparkle—each an exclusive product you can only purchase during the promotion period!
Explore artistic expression with the Waves of the Ocean Collection. With these seaside supplies, you’ll dive into inspiration and swim in a sea of creativity! Keep reading for promotion and product details, marketing tips and tricks, and shareable resources that’ll blow you out of the water.
- Waves Of The Ocean Product Collection available beginning March 1, 2022.
- Ordering Deadline: May 2, 2022; 11:50 PM (MT)
- The Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set and Waves Dies can be ordered separately, if desired.
- The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last:
- Waves of the Ocean 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper
- Blue Foils 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper
- Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards. The Waves of the Ocean Collection can not be selected as a half price item.
ORDERING BONUS FROM ME!!!
I’m offering a little ordering bonus for all orders of $50+ place through me during the month of March! Instead of getting only the tutorials of the month, you’ll get six sets of previous tutorials using bundles that are currently on sale plus the March Daffodil Daydream tutorials!
Here are all seven of the tutorials that you’ll get:
- Daffodil Daydream
- Sweet As A Peach
- Quiet Meadow
- Pansy Patch
- Art Gallery*
- Hydrangea Haven*
- Celebrate Sunflowers*
You’ll get the tutorials from me no matter what you purchase as long as your order is $50 or greater during March 2022!
*Some of the tutorials are feature items that are now retired; however, the basic designs can be incorporated with many different designer papers and embellishments.
Click Here for my Online Store and start shopping those, Sales.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Black Cardstock 1″ X 4 1/4″ (6 birds)
- Basic White Cardstock 4 – 1 1/4″ X 4 1/8″ (dsp mats), 1 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (dsp bridge mat), 2 – 2 5/8″ X 4 1/8″(card front & back), 5 1/2″ X 2″ (pelican & clouds)
- Pacific Point Cardstock 8 1/4″ X 4 1/4″ (card base scored at 1 3/8″, 2 3/4″, 5 1/2″ & 6 7/8″), 1 1/4″ X 5 1/2′ (bridge)
- Waves of The Ocean Designer Series Paper 4 – 1 1/8″ X 4″ (card front panels), 1″ X 5 1/4″(bridge), 2 1/2″ X 5 1/2″ (wave), 2 1/4″ X 6″ (envelope flap)
- Blue Foil Specialty Paper 2 3/4″ X 6″ (wave)