Good Tuesday morning my stamping friends. How has everyone’s week started off? Hope you are having a productive one.
Today’s card is another one that we made at our team meeting on Sunday. This card was designed by Mary Deatherage. Here’s my card for today.
I used the Beauty of Friendship Bundle along with the Beauty of The Earth Designer Series Paper for my card today.
I started by folding the Old Olive card base in half as a normal book fold card. I then folded the front panel back on the score line. I adhered the small section together using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I adhered 2 panels of the Beauty of The Earth DSP to Misty Moonlight mats using Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the 2 panels to the card base using Stampin’ Seal. I stamped the splotch image from the Stampin’ Up! Beauty of Friendship Photopolymer Stamp Set in Misty Moonlight Ink, stamping off once, on the small Basic White panel. I adhered the Basic Whtie panel to a Misty Moonlight mat using Stampin’ Seal and then to the card front using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Using my Beautiful Trees Dies, I cut the large tree image from a panel of the Beauty of The Earth DSP and trimmed the bottom with my Paper Snips so that it would fit on the card front. I cut the solid tree top die from a panel of Old Olive cardstock. I cut the detailed treetop die from a panel of the Beauty of The Earth DSP. I cut the bird die from a scrap of Misty Moonlight cardstock. I first adhered the solid treetop to the card front using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the tree trunk die using tiny amounts of Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the detailed tree die on top using small amounts of Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I stamped the sentiment from the Beauty of Friendship stamp set in Misty Moonlight Ink on a small panel of Basic White cardstock. I cut the sentiment out using my Ornate Frames Dies. I threaded a piece of White Bakers Twine from the Bakers Twine Essential Pack through the tag and tied a small bow. I adhered the tag to the treetop using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered the bird to the tag using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I added a few Bumblebee Trinkets to the artwork.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Beauty of Friendship stamp set in Misty Moonlight Ink on a Basic Whtie panel. I stamped the small tree trunk image on the side of the panel in Early Espresso Ink. I stamped the small solid treetop image from the Beauty of Friendship stamp set in Old Olive Ink. I stamped the detailed treetop image from the Beauty of Friendship stamp set in Mossy Meadow Ink. I stamped the splotch image from the Beauty of Friendship stamp set in Mossy Meadow Ink, stamping off once, around the tree. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Misty Moonlight mat and then to the inside of the Old Olive card base.
To finish my card, I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the tree from the Beauty of Friendship stamp set the same as I did for the card on the envelope front. I adhered a panel of the Beauty of The Earth DSP to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked the card designed by Mary and will give it a try. This is another super simple fun fold card that can be used in many ways. Happy Stamping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: JSPXUJD6
Use this host code when placing an order with me. When you order $50 or greater you will receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
Stampin’ Up! is offering FREE Shipping on all orders of $50+ placed on Wednesday, December 8!!
Time for you to stock up and save on your favorite Stampin’ Up! products! What’s the big occasion? On December 8 only, Stampin’ Up! is offering FREE shipping on orders subtotaling $50 or more. This incredible deal lasts for ONE DAY ONLY, so get your lists ready and get your order submitted early on Wednesday!
- All order types qualify for this promotion (customer, demonstrator, workshop, and online).
- Free shipping applies after the qualifying amount (per market) has been met.
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $50 USD / $65 CAD or more (before tax).
- If you or your customers are using a coupon code, please remember that coupon codes are non-commissionable and will lower the order’s retail amount. The order must still meet the qualifying threshold to be eligible for free shipping.
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period the promotion, this means that the order must be opened and closed on 8 December.
- With the exception of month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion.
- Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- Month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are NOT eligible for free shipping. Subscriptions billed and shipped this month will be charged for the normal amount ($22 USD / $30 CAD shipping included) + tax.
- Due to the global shipping crisis, all orders placed during the free shipping promotion cannot be guaranteed to arrive by 25 December 2021.
- Wednesday, 8 December 2021; 11:59 PM (MT)
Get your lists ready and get everything that you’re wanting with FREE shipping on Wednesday December 8, 2021, in my online store Here. Contact me if you have any questions at email@example.com. Be sure to use my CURRENT HOST JSPXUJD6 for your free gift. HAPPY SHOPPING!!!
Stampin’ Up! has updated the Clearance Rack with a few new goodies! Head over there quick to get your hands on some great deals. But hurry!! Clearance Rack deals are only while supplies last!
CLICK HERE to head over to my online store to shop those great deals now!! Have fun shopping!
The July–December 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! t’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. But, we’re looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too! Beginning December 1, Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. The selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Click Here to open the full retiring list from the July-December 2021 Mini Catalog (includes the sale prices that start on December 1)
Click Here to see the full carryover list (items that will continue to be available and items that will be available again in the July-December 2022 Mini Catalog)
Last Chance Sale Details:
- See the full Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) with the sale prices Here. The sale prices start on December 1!
- See the Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires) Here.
- All retiring products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Last Chance Sales Period: Starts December 1, 2021 at 12:01 AM MT and ends January 3, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
Let me know if you have any questions and don’t forget to pick up any of those items on the retiring list that you’re wanting soon so that you don’t miss out!
LOTS OF PUN
Subscribe November 11 – December 10
What’s not to “loaf” about a punny joke? It never hurts to have a little laughter, light-heartedness, and humor sprinkled into your schedule. If you’re a fan of fun, get a kick out of clever crafts, and can’t keep it together when you hear a classic knee-slapper, you’ll go bananas over this month’s cute ‘n’ quirky kit!
The Lots of Pun Paper Pumpkin Kit includes enough egg-citing elements to create nine cards and coordinating envelopes. From giddy gingham to splatters and stripes, this playful Paper Pumpkin kit features a fun and fresh look with one-of-a-kind patterns and designs! Egg-cellent for any occasion, reason, or season throughout the year, the kit’s pun-packed stamp set provides completely customizable characters for a very versatile crafting experience. Pair each stamp with its matching die-cut snack, then mix up the faces and accessories for an absolutely adorable accent!
Pick up your friends and family with pun-filled projects. December’s delightful kit is sure to make ‘em smile!
- The kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- The Lots of Pun Stamp Set is a builder stamp set! This means the included images can be mixed and matched to build a variety of unique characters with different looks and features.
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
- Includes a Classic Stampin’ Spot
Subscribe to the December 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 November and 10 December at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 3″ X 3″ (artwork), 4″ X 4″ (inner liner)
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock 2 – 4 1/8″ X 4 1/8″ (card front & inner liner mats), 1″ X 4″ (side panel mat), 3 1/8″ X 3 1/8″ (artwork mat)
- Old Olive Cardstock 4 1/4″ X 11″ (card base scored & folded at 5 1/2″ & 6 3/4″)
- Beauty of The Earth Designer Series Paper 4″ X 4″ (card front), 7/8″ X 4″ (side panel), panel for tree trunk and panel for detailed treetop, 2 1/4″ X 6″ (envelope flap)