Good Saturday morning my stamping friends. Welcome to the weekend. I hope you have some fun plans this weekend. Maybe even some plans just to relax and enjoy the summer. I’ll be at work all day, but I get out by 5pm so there’s still time to do something. Yesterday I got another one of my gardens finished. My niece and her 2 boys came over and helped me out. 6 bags of top soil, 19 bags of ocean pebbles and 6 hours later, it looks so much nicer. We dug out a 30 year old pine tree, with a lot of digging and cutting, then planted a couple hydrangeas. Her boys love digging out trees/bushes.
I have a clean and simple card for you today using just Stamps, Ink and Paper. Here’s my card for today.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Bamboo Beauty Cling Stamp Set along with the Regals 6 X 6 Designer Series Paper for my card today.
I started by adhering a Regals DSP card front to a Garden Green card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I taped off all 4 sides of the Basic White card front using Post-It tape. Using my Blending Brush I brushed Sahara Sand Ink on the exposed panel starting from the bottom and working my way up. I kept adding ink until I got the Ombre effect that I wanted.
I removed the Post-It tape and stamped the bamboo images from the Bamboo Beauty stamp set in Garden Green Ink on the side of the inked area. I stamped the leaf images from the Bamboo Beauty stamp set in Garden Green Ink on the bamboo, once full strength and once stamped off.
I stamped the sentiment from the Bamboo Beauty stamp set in Garden Green Ink next to the bamboo image. I adhered the artwork to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Bamboo Beauty stamp set in Garden Green Ink on a Basic White panel. I stamped the bamboo images from the Bamboo Beauty stamp set in Garden Green Ink, stamped off once, on either side of the panel. I stamped the leaf image in Garden Green Ink, stamped off once and twice on the bamboo images. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Sahara Sand mat using Stampin’ Seal and then to the inside of the Garden Green card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
To finish my card I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the bamboo images from the Bamboo Beauty stamp set in Garden Green Ink on the envelope front. I adhered a panel of the Regals DSP to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my CAS card and will give it a try. Happy Stamping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: CEWAN9UD
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
State Sales Tax Holidays
For those of you living in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Massachusetts, Missouri, Mississippi, New Mexico, Ohio, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia…you’ve got sales tax holidays coming up (or starting today if you’re in Alabama!)!!
The good news is that some items in the Stampin’ Up! Catalogs qualify for the sales tax holidays! The list of sales tax holidays by state and items in that state that qualify are listed below (click on the image to open up a full-size printable document):
Please note that you must place your order with Stampin’ Up! during the tax holiday period in order to receive these items tax-free (which is midnight on the first day to midnight on the last day of the tax holiday). Also, keep in mind that this is a state sales tax holiday; the state statute may not apply to county, city, and special jurisdiction taxes.
If you live in one of those states, YAY! Have fun shopping tax free during your holiday!
July-December 2021 Mini Catalog Designer Series Paper
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the Stampin’ Up! July-December 2021 Mini Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on August 3 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of August 9.
How my shares work: I order full packs of all of the Designer Series Papers listed below, I cut them into 6″ x 6″ pieces (or 6″ x 12″ pieces for double shares) and give you one panel of each design from each pack on the list. I pack up the paper in a cellophane bag and mail it back out to you just as quickly as I can! Shares give you a good working sample of all of the papers so that you can decide which ones to order in full packs!
Here are the Designer Series Paper Shares that I am offering from the new Mini Catalog!
New Designer Series Paper Share – $25.00 plus $5.00 for 1st Class Mail shipping
You will receive one 6×6 sheet of each design from the following new DSP packs (the number behind the name indicates how many 6×6 sheets of that paper pack you will receive):
- Gingerbread & Peppermint 6″ x 6″ – 12
- Painted Christmas – 6
- Whimsy & Wonder Specialty – 6
- Sweet Stockings – 6
- Peaceful Place Specialty – 6
- Blackberry Beauty Specialty – 6
- Cute Halloween 6″ x 6″ – 8
- Harvest Meadow – 6
- Heartwarming Hugs – 6 (returning)
- Kraft 6″ x 6″ – 2
- Brushed Metallic – 3 (returning)
- Red & Green Foil Sheets – 2 (returning)
- Silver Foil Specialty Pack – 3 (one of each)
- Snowy White Velvet Sheets – 1
- Gold Shimmer Vellum – 1
- Cork Specialty Paper – 1 ***please note that Cork paper will be approximately 6″ x 6″ as the sizes of the original papers may vary slightly.
In all, you’ll receive 75 – 6” x 6” sheets of new designer or speciality paper!
Double DSP Share – $50 + $7.75 Shipping by Priority Mail – if you’d like double shares of the designer paper, that’s fine too. I’ll cut the designer paper sheets into 6×12 so that you’ll be able to get 3 full A2 size card fronts from each sheet (except for the Gingerbread & Peppermint, Cute Halloween and Kraft 6″ × 6″, you’ll get double sheets of those since they’re already precut).
Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like to join, either complete the form below or email the following information to email@example.com
- Your first and last name
- The email address that is connected to your PayPal account. I only accept PayPal for payment. ***You do not need to have a PayPal account to pay the invoice, you can choose to pay by credit card without having a PayPal account.
FREE Gift From Me! – As a bonus for joining my share, you’ll also get a sampler of some of the Sale-a-bration Designer Series Paper Packs!
Deadline to sign up for my share is Sunday, August 1 at 5:00 PM ET.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER JULY 1 – AUGUST 2!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog! July is a great time to stock up and save on some of Stampin’ Up!’s most popular paper designs!
- Sales Period: July 1 – August 2
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Order Deadline: August 2, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
Click on image below for a printable PDF of the Sale Designer Series Papers
Subscribe July 11 – August 10
Empower yourself and others with the Hope Box Paper Pumpkin Kit! Created from the heart and soul of Stampin’ Up! cofounder, Shelli, the Hope Box Paper Pumpkin Kit reminds us why life is precious. This month’s Paper Pumpkin kit includes supplies to create nine encouraging cards and coordinating envelopes in an inspiring color palette, and a specially designed Hope Box!
The Hope Box is designed to be a keepsake box—keep mementos of cherished memories or reminders of what’s yet to come. Collect treats and trinkets that represent what hope means to you in your Hope Box and look inside for inspiration or share it with a friends who could use some uplifting!
What will you put in your Hope Box? Letters, song lyrics, inspiring quotes, and photographs are powerful reminders of hope and connection—and great additions to a Hope Box.
- Kit contains supplies to create nine cards and coordinating envelopes and comes in a special box!
- The box is specially designed to turn into a Hope Box—a keepsake box full of cherished items to add hope to your life or in the lives of others.
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Bumblebee, Melon Mambo, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
Subscribe to the August 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 July and 10 August at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 3 3/4″ X 5″ (card front),4″ x 5 1/4″ (inner liner)
- Garden Green Cardstock 4 1/4″ X 11″ (card base scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
- Sahara Sand Cardstock 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (inner liner mat)
- Regals 6 X 6 Designer Series Paper 4 1/4″ X 5 1/2″ (card front), 2 1/2″ X 6″ (envelope flap)