Good Thursday morning my stamping friends! Welcome to our Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. I hope everyone is doing well today. If you are hopping over from Akiko Sudano’s blog, thank you for stopping by my blog. This week we have a Theme Challenge. Be sure to take a moment to hop around to see everyone’s beautiful projects. Here is my card using this weeks Theme.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Love of Leaves Photopolymer Stamp Set along with the Pattern Party Host Designer Series Paper for my card this week.
I went with leave for my Outdoors theme.
I started by coloring a panel of the Pattern Party DSP using my Stampin’ Blends Markers. I just used all different colors and it’s too many to list so you’ll have to use your imagination and pick your favorite colors to use 😉 I adhered the DSP card front to a Bumblebee card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue
I stamped the sentiment from the Love of Leaves stamp set in Old Olive Ink on a Basic White panel and cut it our using my Hippo & Friends Dies. I adhered some Linen Thread to the card front with a small amount of Stampin’ Seal then adhered the sentiment over the top using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut 4 of the leaves from the Stitched Leaves Dies in Blackberry Bliss, Bumblebee, Pumpkin Pie and Real Red cardstock. I arranged the leaves on the bottom of the sentiment and adhered them using Stampin’ Dimensionals and Glue Dots. I made a bow using the Linen Thread and adhered it to the leaf stems using a Glue Dot. I added a few 2019-2022 In-Color Square Gems to the card front.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Peaceful Moments Cling Stamp Set in Old Olive Ink on a Basic White panel. I adhered a strip of the Pattern Party DSP to the bottom of the panel using Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the Basic White panel to an Old Olive mat using Stampin’ Seal then embossed the top using my Stitched Leaves Dies. I added a couple more leaves that I cut using my Stitched Leaves Dies from Cherry Cobbler and Misty Moonlight cardstock using Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the inside of my Bumblebee card base using Stampin’ Seal.
To complete my card I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I adhered a strip of the Pattern Party DSP to the envelope front and a panel to the envelope flap.
Thank you for visiting my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. Now that you’ve seen my card, take a minute to hop through all our projects today. If you click on the Next Blog button, you’ll go to Amy’s page. Or you can just click on the names below to go directly to all their blogs! Happy Hopping!!
Karen Ksenzakovic: You Are Here
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: CEWAN9UD
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER JULY 1 – AUGUST 2!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog! July is a great time to stock up and save on some of Stampin’ Up!’s most popular paper designs!
- Sales Period: July 1 – August 2
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Order Deadline: August 2, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
Click on image below for a printable PDF of the Sale Designer Series Papers
Subscribe July 11 – August 10
Empower yourself and others with the Hope Box Paper Pumpkin Kit! Created from the heart and soul of Stampin’ Up! cofounder, Shelli, the Hope Box Paper Pumpkin Kit reminds us why life is precious. This month’s Paper Pumpkin kit includes supplies to create nine encouraging cards and coordinating envelopes in an inspiring color palette, and a specially designed Hope Box!
The Hope Box is designed to be a keepsake box—keep mementos of cherished memories or reminders of what’s yet to come. Collect treats and trinkets that represent what hope means to you in your Hope Box and look inside for inspiration or share it with a friends who could use some uplifting!
What will you put in your Hope Box? Letters, song lyrics, inspiring quotes, and photographs are powerful reminders of hope and connection—and great additions to a Hope Box.
- Kit contains supplies to create nine cards and coordinating envelopes and comes in a special box!
- The box is specially designed to turn into a Hope Box—a keepsake box full of cherished items to add hope to your life or in the lives of others.
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Bumblebee, Melon Mambo, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
Subscribe to the August 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 July and 10 August at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 4″ X 3″ (sentiment), 4″ X 5 1/4″ (inner liner)
- Blackberry Bliss Cardstock 1″ X 2″ (leaf)
- Bumblebee Cardstock 4 1/4″ X 11″ (card base scored and folded at 5 1/2″), 3 1/4″ x 2 3/4″ (leaf)
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock 1″ x 2″ (leaf)
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock 1″ X 3″ (leaf)
- Old Olive Cardstock 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ ( inner liner mat)
- Pumpkin Pie Cardstock 1″ x 2″ (leaf)
- Real Red Cardstock 1 1/4″ X 1 1/4″ (leaf)
- Pattern Party Host Designer Series Paper 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (card front), 1/2″ X 4′ (inner liner strip), 1/2″ X 6″ & 2 1/2″ X 6″ (envelope)