Good Wednesday morning my stamping friends. How is everyone doing today? We’re halfway through the week and on our way to the weekend. I hope you are starting to make some fun plans.
Today I have a Clean and Simple card with a sneak peek for you. Here’s my card for today.
I used the new Stampin’ Up! Nature’s Harvest Cling Stamp Set for my card today. This set will be available on Tuesday August 3rd.
My design is from the CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #428.
My colors are from The Paper Players challenge #549.
I started by adhering a small panel of Basic White cardstock on a Basic White cardstock with the tiniest amount of Stampin’ Seal just to hold it in place. I stamped the large cone flower image from the Nature’s Harvest stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink. I carefully removed the small panel so that it wouldn’t stick to the card front. I colored the image in on the small panel and the card front using my Just Jade & Misty Moonlight Stampin’ Blends Markers. I colored the flower center in using my Bumblebee Stampin’ Write Marker.
I adhered the Basic White card front to a Bumblebee card base using Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the small panel to a Bumblebee mat using Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the card front, matching up the images, using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Nature’s Harvest stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink on the top of the panel. I adhered a Bumblebee Trinket to the small panel with a Glue Dot.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Ornate Thanks Photopolymer Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Ink on a Basic White panel. I stamped the cone flower image on the bottom of the panel in Tuxedo Black Ink and colored the image in using my Just Jade & Misty Moonlight Stampin’ Blends Markers and my Bumblebee Stampin’ Write Marker. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Bumblebee mat using Stampin’ Seal and then to the inside of the Bumblebee card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
To finish my card I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the cone flower image from the Nature’s Harvest stamp set on the envelope front in Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it in the same as on the card. I adhered a panel of the 2020-2022 In-Color 6 X 6 Designer Series Paper to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. Products will be available on Tuesday August 3rd when the July-December 2021 Mini Catalog goes live. This is really a beautiful set and you will want to put this on your list. Happy Stamping!!
Join me today at 4:00pm on my Facebook Live.
I’m planning to go live on my Facebook page with a project today at 4pm ET. Please join me to see what card I will be making today.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: CEWAN9UD
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
July-December 2021 Mini Catalog Designer Series Paper
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the Stampin’ Up! July-December 2021 Mini Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on August 3 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of August 9.
How my shares work: I order full packs of all of the Designer Series Papers listed below, I cut them into 6″ x 6″ pieces (or 6″ x 12″ pieces for double shares) and give you one panel of each design from each pack on the list. I pack up the paper in a cellophane bag and mail it back out to you just as quickly as I can! Shares give you a good working sample of all of the papers so that you can decide which ones to order in full packs!
Here are the Designer Series Paper Shares that I am offering from the new Mini Catalog!
New Designer Series Paper Share – $25.00 plus $5.00 for 1st Class Mail shipping
You will receive one 6×6 sheet of each design from the following new DSP packs (the number behind the name indicates how many 6×6 sheets of that paper pack you will receive):
- Gingerbread & Peppermint 6″ x 6″ – 12
- Painted Christmas – 6
- Whimsy & Wonder Specialty – 6
- Sweet Stockings – 6
- Peaceful Place Specialty – 6
- Blackberry Beauty Specialty – 6
- Cute Halloween 6″ x 6″ – 8
- Harvest Meadow – 6
- Heartwarming Hugs – 6 (returning)
- Kraft 6″ x 6″ – 2
- Brushed Metallic – 3 (returning)
- Red & Green Foil Sheets – 2 (returning)
- Silver Foil Specialty Pack – 3 (one of each)
- Snowy White Velvet Sheets – 1
- Gold Shimmer Vellum – 1
- Cork Specialty Paper – 1 ***please note that Cork paper will be approximately 6″ x 6″ as the sizes of the original papers may vary slightly.
In all, you’ll receive 75 – 6” x 6” sheets of new designer or speciality paper!
Double DSP Share – $50 + $7.75 Shipping by Priority Mail – if you’d like double shares of the designer paper, that’s fine too. I’ll cut the designer paper sheets into 6×12 so that you’ll be able to get 3 full A2 size card fronts from each sheet (except for the Gingerbread & Peppermint, Cute Halloween and Kraft 6″ × 6″, you’ll get double sheets of those since they’re already precut).
Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like to join, either complete the form below or email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your first and last name
- The email address that is connected to your PayPal account. I only accept PayPal for payment. ***You do not need to have a PayPal account to pay the invoice, you can choose to pay by credit card without having a PayPal account.
FREE Gift From Me! – As a bonus for joining my share, you’ll also get a sampler of some of the Sale-a-bration Designer Series Paper Packs!
Deadline to sign up for my share is Sunday, August 1 at 5:00 PM ET.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER JULY 1 – AUGUST 2!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog! July is a great time to stock up and save on some of Stampin’ Up!’s most popular paper designs!
- Sales Period: July 1 – August 2
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Order Deadline: August 2, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
Click on image below for a printable PDF of the Sale Designer Series Papers
Subscribe July 11 – August 10
Empower yourself and others with the Hope Box Paper Pumpkin Kit! Created from the heart and soul of Stampin’ Up! cofounder, Shelli, the Hope Box Paper Pumpkin Kit reminds us why life is precious. This month’s Paper Pumpkin kit includes supplies to create nine encouraging cards and coordinating envelopes in an inspiring color palette, and a specially designed Hope Box!
The Hope Box is designed to be a keepsake box—keep mementos of cherished memories or reminders of what’s yet to come. Collect treats and trinkets that represent what hope means to you in your Hope Box and look inside for inspiration or share it with a friends who could use some uplifting!
What will you put in your Hope Box? Letters, song lyrics, inspiring quotes, and photographs are powerful reminders of hope and connection—and great additions to a Hope Box.
- Kit contains supplies to create nine cards and coordinating envelopes and comes in a special box!
- The box is specially designed to turn into a Hope Box—a keepsake box full of cherished items to add hope to your life or in the lives of others.
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Bumblebee, Melon Mambo, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
Subscribe to the August 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 July and 10 August at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 2 – 4″ x 5 1/4″ (card front and Inner liner), 2″ X 2′ (artwork)
- Bumblebee Cardstock 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base scored and folded at 5 1/2″), 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″ (artwork mat), 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ (inner liner mat)