Good Friday morning my stamping friends and welcome to my Fun Fold Friday. How was everyone’s week? I think most of us may have had a short week, which I love. I’ll be working only on Sunday this weekend, so it’s really a short week for me. Does anyone have any plans yet?
Today’s card I made on my Facebook Live video on Wednesday. If you were able to join me or watched the replay, thank you. If you’d like to watch my video and stamp along, the measurements are below along with the links to my Facebook page and my YouTube channel. Here’s my card for today.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Encircled In Friendship Bundle along with the Checks & Dots Embossing Folder.
My design is from Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #365.
My colors are from CAS Colours & Sketch Challenge #422.
I started by embossing both sides of a Soft Succulent card base using the Checks & Dots Embossing Folder. I adhered the panel to a Thick Basic White mat using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I adhered a panel of the Gorgeous Grape Ombre Specialty Paper to a small Thick Basic White card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered a panel of the Fresh Freesia 2021-2023 In-Color Shimmer Vellum Paper to a Basic White mat using Stampin’ Seal just on the center of the panel. I adhered the matted panel to the Ombre card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a panel of Soft Succulent cardstock using the middle Encircled In Beauty Dies. Using my Layering Circle Dies I cut a Basic White circle that would fit in the center of the detailed die. I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Encircled In Friendship Cling Stamp Set in Soft Succulent Ink in the center of the circle. I stamped the single flower image from the Encircled In Friendship stamp set in Fresh Freesia Ink, stamping off once, over the sentiment. I adhered the sentiment to the center of the detailed die using Stampin’ Seal and then to the front of the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a few Pastel Pearls to the card front.
On the inside of the small card base I stamped the sentiment from the Encircled In Friendship stamp set in Soft Succulent Ink. I stamped the floral image from the Encircled In Friendship stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink on the bottom of the panel and colored it in using my Fresh Freesia and Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends Markers. I adhered the small card base to the matted panel using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
To finish my card I stamped the floral image from the Encircled In Friendship stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink on the bottom front of a Basic White Medium Envelope. I colored the image in using my Fresh Freesia and Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends Markers. I adhered a panel of the 2021- 2023 In-Color 6 X 6 Designer Series Paper to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. The list of measurements are below if you’d like to stamp along while watching the video. You can watch my video on my Facebook page Here.
You can also view the video on my YouTube channel Here. Happy Stamping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: DRZETK6V
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Click HERE to shop the clearance rack.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
The January–June 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. But, we’re looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too!
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Click Here to view the PDF of the LAST CHANCE retiring items from the January -June 2021 Mini Catalog.
- Each Last Chance Products promotion typically includes a Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) and a Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires). For this catalog’s Last Chance Products promotion, a Carryover List will not be provided; carryover products can be viewed in the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog.
- Discounts are not always available with the Retiring List. When they are, they will vary from one market to another depending on product performance.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Starts: 1 June 2021 at 1:00 PM (MT)
- Ends: 30 June 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
DON’T MISS OUT ON THESE GREAT DEALS!! GET THOSE SHOPPING LISTS READY TO GO!! STOCK UP ON YOUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS BEFORE THEY’RE GONE!! Click Here and head over to my Online Store and Start Shopping!!Don’t forget, the last chance items are available while supplies last so shop early for the best selection!
Introducing The Kits Collection
I’m excited to share with you a new line of creative products called the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! They’ve designed beautiful kits and done all the designing and cutting for you – so card making is easier than ever! Stampin’ Up! has taken the guess work out of creativity and done the hard parts, and you get to do the fun stuff: craft! Each kit is all-inclusive and includes step-by-step instructions, the predesigned projects, preprinted pieces, and even the adhesives you need to complete the projects.
There’s a wide variety of kits for all different occasions, and new kits are being added regularly, so be sure to check back often! This collection even includes 4 kits that don’t require stamping. This makes a perfect gift for that special someone in your life who wants to be crafty but doesn’t feel confident to stamp! You can shop the current selection at www.stampinup.com/kits. But hurry! Kits are available only while supplies last!
Pick the kit that’s right for you.
Expressions In Color
Subscribe May11 – June 10
Dream and discover In Color! With the Expressions In Color Paper Pumpkin Kit, you’ll be introduced to our intriguing collection of In Colors for 2021–2023—and, you’ll find a familiar shade from our 2020–2022 In Color selection. This month’s ink-credible kit contains enough elements to create nine cards—and coordinating envelopes—including ink-stained paper pieces, an exclusive stamp set, and not one, but two Classic Stampin’ Spots! And, it all comes in a cute, colorful, and collectible box.
What are In Colors, anyway? In Colors consist of a limited-edition collection of colors. We come up with a new collection every year, and we release it around the same time as the release of our annual catalog! In each In Color collection, we’ll offer ink, paper, markers, and more. The catch? They’re only available to purchase for a period of two years, so stock up on your favorite In Color supplies while you can!
With the Expressions In Color kit, you can explore and experiment with our 2020–2022 and 2021–2023 In Color collections. Make a splash with awe-inspiring, ink-stained artistry!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Evening Evergreen, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink
- As always, this month’s kit features an exclusive stamp set. But, this month’s kit also includes not one, but two Classic Stampin’ Spots!
- Comes in a cute, colorful, and collectible box.
- Coordinates with products from the Expressions in Ink Suite (US | CA) (item #155459).
Subscribe to the June 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit—Expressions In Color—between 11 May and 10 June at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Stampin’ Up! Connect, Craft & Collect $25 Stampin’ Rewards Bonus May 4 – June 14!!
From May 4 – June 14, 2021, qualifying Stampin’ Up! orders and parties over $250 will receive $25 in BONUS Stampin’ Rewards! YAY for more free goodies to kick off a new catalog!!
Stampin’ Rewards can be spent on any merchandise in either of the current catalogs, including the host exclusive items on pages 170-171 in the new Annual Catalog and page 88 in the January-June Mini Catalog!
PROMOTION DATES: MAY 4 – JUNE 14, 2021
- Workshop orders, customer orders, and online orders all qualify for the extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards if they reach the $250 level.
- The order must reach the qualifying amount of $250 in merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- The extra $25 rewards are only valid once per order no matter how high the order total.
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion.
- Stampin’ Rewards can not be used on a 50% off item.
- Deadline to submit an order and receive the extra $25 in free Stampin’ Rewards: June 14, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).
If you have any questions or would like me to set up a host code for you to see if you can collect $250 in orders for yourself, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll be happy to do that for you!
If you have any questions, drop me a note at email@example.com.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 2″ X 2″ (circle), 4 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ (vellum mat)
- Thick Basic White Cardstock 4 1/4″ X 5 1/2″ (card base), 3″ x 8 1/2″ (small card base scored and folded at 4 1/4″)
- Soft Succulent Cardstock 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″(card base panel)
- 2021-2023 In-Color Designer Series Paper 2 1/2″ X 6″ (envelope flap)
- 2021-2023 In-Color Shimmer Vellum Paper 2 3/8″ x 4 1/8″ (card front panel)
- Ombre Specialty Paper 2 7/8″ x 4 1/8″ (small card front panel)