Good Thursday morning my stamping friends and welcome to our Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. I hope everyone is doing well today. If you are hopping over from Akiko, thank you for stopping by my blog. This week we have a Fun Fold Challenge. Be sure to take a moment to hop around to see everyone’s beautiful projects.
I used the Sale-A-Bration Stampin’ Up! Darling Donkey Cling Stamp Set for my card along with the Flower & Field Designer Series Paper to make a drapery fold for you. With this DSP the flowers matched up perfectly for me with the folds. Here is our theme for this week.
I started with a panel of Flower & Field DSP that measured 11 1/2″ X 4″ and scored it at 3″, 4″, 6″, 7″, 9″ & 10″. I made a little mark 1″ down on the end and cut from the 3″ score line to the 1″ mark. See the diagram below. I made mountain folds at the 4″, 7″ & 10″ score lines. I made valley folds at the 3″, 6″ & 9″ score lines.
On a panel of Basic White cardstock, I stamped the sitting donkey image from the Darling Donkey stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink. I colored the image in using my Crumb Cake, Gray Granite, Ivory and Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Markers. I adhered the folded DSP to the card front using Stampin’ Seal just on the 3″ X 4″ end. I stamped the sentiment from the Darling Donkey stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink next to the donkey once I knew there was enough room. I adhered the 1″ end using Stampin’ Seal on the Basic White and adhering the DSP down. I added a couple Glue Dots between the folds to hold them in place. I trimmed the excess off using my Paper Snips. The folded DSP measured 4″ X 5 1/2″ but I wanted it to fit my 4″ X 5 1/4″ card front so I had to trim.
I wrapped a piece of Bumblebee 1/4″ In-Color Ribbon around the card front and tied a bow. I added a few Bumblebee 2020-2022 In-Color Enamel Dots to the card front. I adhered the card front to a Poppy Parade card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! A Touch Of Ink Photopolymer Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Ink in the center of a Basic White panel. I stamped the standing donkey from the Darling Donkey stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink on the bottom of the panel and colored it in using my Crumb Cake, Granny Apple Green, Gray Granite, Ivory, Petal Pink and Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends Markers. I adhered a strip of the Flower & Field DSP to the bottom of the panel using Stampn’ Seal. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Bumblebee mat using Stampin’ Seal and then to the inside of the Poppy Parade card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
To complete my card I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the donkey image from the Darling Donkey stamp set on the envelope front and colored it in the same as I did for the card. I stamped the little star image from the Darling Donkey stamp set around the donkey in Tuxedo Black Ink. I adhered a panel of the Flower & Field DSP to the envelope flap.
Thank you for visiting my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. Now that you’ve seen my card, take a minute to hop through all our projects today. If you click on the Next Blog button, you’ll go to Amy’s page. Or you can just click on the names below to go directly to all their blogs! Happy Hopping!!
Karen Ksenzakovic: You Are Here
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: 9BCVNW9D
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Click HERE to shop the clearance rack.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
Bring in the beauty of nature with the artistic designs of the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle and coordinating designer series paper, along with textured specialty paper that will put a pop of brilliance on every project. The Butterfly Brilliance Collection will be available March2 — May 3, 2021. Want it early??? This could be part of your starter kit for joining Stampin’ Up!
Final Week to Join and get Your 5 FREE Packs of Designer Series Paper
There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! than during Sale-A-Bration. Stampin’ Up! has this AMAZING offer of five packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog with your Starter Kit if you join during Sale-a-bration! You can not buy this DSP now, so why not get it FREE!. For $99 you get to choose $125 worth of products that will ship for free and Stampin’ Up! will also send you 5 packs, that’s 200 sheets of paper a $57.50 value, absolutely FREE. This offer ends February 28, 2021!!
Here are the details:
- Starter Kit Price: $99 + tax and it ships for free!
- Starter Kit includes:
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice from the current Annual Catalog, 2021 Mini Catalog or the online store (includes clearance rack items!).
- 5 free packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (200 sheets in total!!) from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. The packs are: Brights, Neutrals, Regals, Subtles & 2020-2022 In Colors…that’s $57.50 in free designer paper with your kit!!
- 8 Annual Catalogs, 8 Mini Catalogs and 8 Sale-a-bration Brochures and a few additional business supplies.
- You’ll get the following perks from Stampin’ Up! when you join:
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like to be a hobby demonstrator and get the great discount, I am here to help support you in any way that I can!
The 2019-2021 In-Colors will be retiring soon. Why not stock up now and earn some free Sale-A-Bration items. See the complete list of items in my online store Here.
Here’s To You
Subscribe February11th – March 10th
Three cheers for mountain air, a sky filled with sunshine, and finding joy in life’s journey! Adventure awaits inside this month’s majestic, mountain-themed kit. With enough elements and embellishments to create eight cards and coordinating envelopes, the Here’s to You Paper Pumpkin Kit is the perfect pick for celebrating life’s little moments and mountain-high milestones!
What makes March’s kit one-of-a-kind? The spectacular set of four free stencils—and a stamping sponge—that you’ll find inside! Pair this pack of stunning stencils with the kit’s contents to stamp a springtime scene, then store the set to stamp for any season in the future. Clean up your binoculars and dust off your hiking boots—the Here’s to You Paper Pumpkin Kit is ready to lead you on an excursion to explore your creativity!
ABOUT THE MARCH KIT
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. The kit’s contents include printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray
- Includes four free stencils and a stamping sponge!
- Arrives in a cute and collectible box.
Subscribe to the March 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 February and 10 March at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 4″ x 5 1/4″ (card front), 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
- Bumblebee Cardstock 4″ X 5 1/4″ (inner liner)
- Poppy Parade Cardstock 8 1/2″ X 5 1/2″ (card base scored and folded at 4 1/4″)
- Flower & Field Designer Series Paper 11 1/2″ X 4″ (card front panel scored and folded as described above), 1/2″ X 5 1/8″ (strip on inner liner). 2 1/2′ X 6″ (envelope flap)