Good Sunday morning my stamping friends. How is everyone’s weekend going? Our weather man got it wrong again. Yesterday turned out to be a beautiful day here.
Today’s card is a step up from yesterday’s. I’m really loving this new set. Here’s my card for today.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Delivering Cheer Photopolymer Stamp Set along with the Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper for my card.
I started by adhering a panel of the Hand-Penned DSP to a Mint Macaron card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. On a panel of Basic White cardstock I stamped the top and bottom images from the Delivering Cheer stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink. I colored the image in using my Cinnamon Cider, Ivory, Mint Macaron and Pale Papaya Stampin’ Blends Markers.
I stamped the sentiments from the Stampin’ Up! Create With Friends Photopolymer Stamp Set in Pale Papaya and Mint Macaron Inks on the top of the Basic White panel. On a small panel of Hand-Penned DSP I stamped the skirt from the bottom image Delivering Cheer stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink. I fussy cut the skirt using my Paper Snips and adhered it to the stamped image using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I embossed a small panel of Pale Papaya cardstock using the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the panel to the back of the artwork using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the layered panel to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a few Genial Gems to the card front.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Peaceful Moments Cling Stamp Set in Mint Macaron Ink on a Basic White panel. I adhered a strip of the Hand-Penned DSP to the bottom of the panel using Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Pale Papaya mat using Stampin’ Seal and then to the inside of the Mint Macaron card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
To finish my card I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I adhered a strip of the Hand-Penned DSP to the envelope front and a panel to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my card. This stamp set will be available starting August 3rd from the July-December 2021 Mini Catalog. Happy Stamping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: CEWAN9UD
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER JULY 1 – AUGUST 2!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog! July is a great time to stock up and save on some of Stampin’ Up!’s most popular paper designs!
- Sales Period: July 1 – August 2
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Order Deadline: August 2, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
Click on image below for a printable PDF of the Sale Designer Series Papers
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 2 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (artwork), 4″ X 5 1/4″ (inner liner)
- Mint Macaron Cardstock 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ (card base scored and folded at 4 1/4″)
- Pale Papaya Cardstock 1″ x 3 1/4″ (card front panel), 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (inner liner mat)
- Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper 4 1/4″ X 5 1/2″ (card front), 2″ x 2″ (skirt), 3/4″ X 6″ (card front strip), 2 1/2″ X 6″ (envelope flap)