Good Thursday morning my stamping friends! Happy July!! Another month gone and a new one starting. Welcome to our Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. I hope everyone is doing well today. If you are hopping over from Akiko Sudano’s blog, thank you for stopping by my blog. This week we have a Color Challenge. Be sure to take a moment to hop around to see everyone’s beautiful projects. Here is my card using this weeks Colors.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Beauty Of Friendship Bundle along with the Beauty Of The Earth Designer Series Paper. I got the inspiration for my card looking out my back window at my Purple Plum tree with the Gold Finches sitting in it.
I started by adhering a panel of Beauty Of The Earth DSP to a Misty Moonlight card base using Stampin’ Seal. I cut another panel of the Beauty Of The Earth DSP using my Paper Snips around the trees and adhered it to the bottom of the card front using Stampin’ Seal.
From a panel of Cinnamon Cider cardstock I cut the largest tree die from my Beautiful Trees Dies. I cut the solid tree top die from a panel of Merry Merlot cardstock and the detailed leaf tree top from a panel of Beauty Of The Earth DSP using the Beautiful Trees Dies. I adhered the Cinnamon Cider tree to the front of the Merry Merlot tree top using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the detailed leaf tree top to the front of the tree using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered the tree to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut 2 birds from a panel of Bumblebee cardstock using the Beautiful Trees Dies and adhered them to the tree using Glue Dots. On a panel of Vellum cardstock I stamped the sentiment from the Beauty Of Friendship stamp set in Misty Moonlight Ink. I cut the sentiment out using the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the sentiment to the card front using a Glue Dot and a Stampin’ Dimensional. I added a few Bumblebee 2020-2022 In-Color Square Gems to the card front.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Beauty Of Friendship stamp set in Misty Moonlight Ink on a Basic White panel. I stamped the smaller tree image from the Beauty Of Friendship stamp set in Cinnamon Cider Ink on the bottom of the panel. I stamped the detail leaf image in Merry Merlot Ink on the top of the tree. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Merry Merlot mat using Stampin’ Seal and then to the inside of the Misty Moonlight card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
To complete my card I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the tree image from the Beauty Of Friendship stamp set in Cinnamon Cider Ink on the envelope front. I stamped the detail leaf image in Merry Merlot Ink on top of the tree. I adhered a panel of Beauty Of The Earth DSP to the envelope flap.
Thank you for visiting my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. Now that you’ve seen my card, take a minute to hop through all our projects today. If you click on the Next Blog button, you’ll go to Amy’s page. Or you can just click on the names below to go directly to all their blogs! Happy Hopping!!
Karen Ksenzakovic: You Are Here
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: CEWAN9UD
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Click HERE to shop the clearance rack.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
Available starting today
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER JULY 1 – AUGUST 2!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog! July is a great time to stock up and save on some of Stampin’ Up!’s most popular paper designs!
- Sales Period: July 1 – August 2
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Order Deadline: August 2, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
Click on image below for a printable PDF of the Designer Series Papers
The Adventure Begins
Subscribe June 11 – July 10
Life is full of big adventures that are best experienced together! This month’s The Adventure Begins Paper Pumpkin Kit helps you celebrate those exciting new chapters in the most creative of ways with enough supplies to create twelve motivating cards—plus coordinating envelopes—all featuring the exciting colors of nature.
Like the still moments before a great adventure, the kit’s designs contain a quiet energy that hint at all the grand possibilities of what is yet to come. Share this kit with your family and friends about to embark on a new journey and make connections while you explore and discover new levels of your creativity!
- Contains enough supplies to create twelve cards and coordinating envelopes.
- Card size: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (10.8 x 14cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2” x 5-3/4” (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Comes with a Stampin’ Spot plus an exclusive Stamp Set.
- Includes inspirational sentiments and adventure-themed imagery featuring these nature-inspired coordinating colors: Basic Black, Basic White, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Night of Navy.
Subscribe to the July 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 June and 10 July at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 4″ X 5 1/4″ (inner liner)
- Bumblebee Cardstock 1″ X 1 1/4″ (birds)
- Cinnamon Cider Cardstock 3″ X 4″ (tree)
- Merry Merlot Cardstock 4′ X 5 1/4″ (back tree top), 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (inner liner mat)
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock 4 1/4″ X 11″ (card base scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
- Beauty Of The Earth Designer Series Paper 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (card front), 2 1/4″ X 4 1/8″ (bottom card front panel), 3″ X 3″ (tree top), 2 1/2″ X 6″ (envelope flap)
- Vellum Paper 1 1/4″ x 2 3/4″ (sentiment)