Good Friday morning my stamping friends and welcome to my Fun Fold Friday. How was everyone’s week? Does anyone have plans for the weekend? I’ll be working tomorrow and Sunday all day.
Today’s card I made on my Facebook Live video on Wednesday. If you were able to join me or watched the replay, thank you. Sorry about the couple hiccups. If you’d like to watch my video and stamp along, the measurements are below along with the links to my Facebook page and my YouTube channel. Here’s my card for today.
I used the new Stampin’ Up! Encircled In Friendship Bundle for my Tower card today along with the Expressions In Ink Designer Series Paper.
This is the template for the card with all the measurements.
I started by folding and cutting the card base. I scored across the 8 1/4″ side at 1″, 2″, 3″, 5 1/4″, 6 1/4″ & 7 1/4″. I cut on the 5 1/2″ side from the 1″ score line to the 3″ score line & from the 5 1/4″ score line to the 7 1/4″ score line at 1/2″, 1″, 1 1/2″, 2″, 3 1/2″, 4″, 4 1/2″ & 5″.
I adhered the panels of Expressions In Ink DSP to the Basic Black mats using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the matted panels to the Pale Papaya card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I adhered a strip of an adhesive sheet to the panel of Basic White cardstock. I cut the panel of Basic White cardstock using the Encircled In Beauty Dies. I adhered the detailed framed circle to the card front by peeling the adhesive sheet off the back and centering it on the front. I cut just the center of the die from a panel of Basic Black cardstock. I took the Basic White center and cut it down using my Layering Circles Dies. I stamped the sentiment and the single flower image from the Stampin’ Up! Encircled In Friendship Cling Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Ink on the Basic White circle. I colored the flower using my Just Jade and Polished Pink Stampin’ Blends Markers. I adhered the Basic White circle to the Basic Black mat by peeling the adhesive sheet off the back. I adhered the matted artwork to the center of the frame using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I tied a small bow using the Polished Pink 3/8″ Open Weave Ribbon and adhered it to the bottom of the flower using a Glue Dot.
On the back panel I stamped the sentiment and floral image from the Encircled In Friendship stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink on the Basic White panel. I colored the floral image in using my Just Jade, Pale Papaya & Polished Pink Stampin’ Blends Markers. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Basic Black mat using Stampin’ Seal and then to the back of the card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I added a few Polish Pink 2021-2023 In- Color Jewels to the back panel.
To complete my card I stamped the floral image from the Encircled In Friendship stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink on the Basic White Medium Envelope front. I colored the image in using my Just Jade, Pale Papaya & Polished Pink Stampin’ Blends Markers. I adhered a panel of the Expressions In Ink DSP to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. The list of measurements are below if you’d like to stamp along while watching the video. You can watch my video on my Facebook page Here.
You can also view the video on my YouTube channel Here. Happy Stamping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: QH7JDXHB
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Click HERE to shop the clearance rack.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
Stampin’ Up! Join + Promotion May 4-31 Going on NOW!!
May is a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! because you’ll get even MORE FREE products in your customizable Starter Kit! From May 4–31, you will get
$125 USD $155 worth of products for only $99 + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!!
PROMOTION DATES: 4–31 MAY 2021
- New demonstrators who purchase their Starter Kit between May 4 and May 31 will be able to redeem $155 of Starter Kit eligible products for $99.
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before May 4 or after May 31 will not be eligible for this offer.
- A new demonstrator can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value.
- The Starter Kit also includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards at no additional charge.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit.
- The Starter Kit promotion begins May 4.
- Deadline to purchase the Starter Kit and receive the extra $30 in free products: May 31, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).
In addition to the amazing added value to the Starter Kit, when you join Stampin’ Up! you get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters! Plus, you get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events! Demonstrators also get at least a 20% discount on all of the products that they purchase and there is no requirement to sell to anyone. There is no risk and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. With this great deal, there is no reason not to join in May!!
If you have any questions about joining or being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, please drop me a note at email@example.com. If you want to read more about becoming a Demonstrator and the benefits of joining, head over to my Stampin’ Up! page HERE. I’d LOVE to have you on my team!!
Expressions In Color
Subscribe May11 – June 10
Dream and discover In Color! With the Expressions In Color Paper Pumpkin Kit, you’ll be introduced to our intriguing collection of In Colors for 2021–2023—and, you’ll find a familiar shade from our 2020–2022 In Color selection. This month’s ink-credible kit contains enough elements to create nine cards—and coordinating envelopes—including ink-stained paper pieces, an exclusive stamp set, and not one, but two Classic Stampin’ Spots! And, it all comes in a cute, colorful, and collectible box.
What are In Colors, anyway? In Colors consist of a limited-edition collection of colors. We come up with a new collection every year, and we release it around the same time as the release of our annual catalog! In each In Color collection, we’ll offer ink, paper, markers, and more. The catch? They’re only available to purchase for a period of two years, so stock up on your favorite In Color supplies while you can!
With the Expressions In Color kit, you can explore and experiment with our 2020–2022 and 2021–2023 In Color collections. Make a splash with awe-inspiring, ink-stained artistry!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Evening Evergreen, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink
- As always, this month’s kit features an exclusive stamp set. But, this month’s kit also includes not one, but two Classic Stampin’ Spots!
- Comes in a cute, colorful, and collectible box.
- Coordinates with products from the Expressions in Ink Suite (US | CA) (item #155459).
Subscribe to the June 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit—Expressions In Color—between 11 May and 10 June at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Stampin’ Up! Connect, Craft & Collect $25 Stampin’ Rewards Bonus May 4 – June 14!!
From May 4 – June 14, 2021, qualifying Stampin’ Up! orders and parties over $250 will receive $25 in BONUS Stampin’ Rewards! YAY for more free goodies to kick off a new catalog!!
Stampin’ Rewards can be spent on any merchandise in either of the current catalogs, including the host exclusive items on pages 170-171 in the new Annual Catalog and page 88 in the January-June Mini Catalog!
PROMOTION DATES: MAY 4 – JUNE 14, 2021
- Workshop orders, customer orders, and online orders all qualify for the extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards if they reach the $250 level.
- The order must reach the qualifying amount of $250 in merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- The extra $25 rewards are only valid once per order no matter how high the order total.
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion.
- Stampin’ Rewards can not be used on a 50% off item.
- Deadline to submit an order and receive the extra $25 in free Stampin’ Rewards: June 14, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).
If you have any questions or would like me to set up a host code for you to see if you can collect $250 in orders for yourself, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll be happy to do that for you!
Looking For The BEST Deal???
Join during May AND then place an order of $250+!! You can “double dip” and get $30 additional free merchandise with your Starter Kit AND $25 extra in host cash to spend when you place orders of $250+ before June 14!!
If you have any questions, drop me a note at email@example.com.
I still have a couple openings for my Online Host Club Starting June 1st.
If you are interested in joining in, please send me a note to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 20th
Does your Wish List and 2021-2022 Annual Catalog look like mine that just about every page is marked? Do you want it all and don’t want to spend a lot of money all at once? An Online Host Club might just be the perfect solution for you. This is the perfect way to build up your Stampin’ Up! supplies a little at a time and receive host benefits too. Click Here for details on joining my Online Host Club.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Black Cardstock 2 – 2 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (center front and back mats), 4 – 7/8″ X 5 3/8″ (side panel mats), 2 1/4″ X 2 1/4″ (circle mat)
- Basic White Cardstock 4″ X 5 1/4″ (detailed frame), 2″ X 5 1/4″ (center back panel)
- Pale Papaya Cardstock 8 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (scored and folded as listed above)
- Expressions In Ink Designer Series Paper 4 – 3/4″ X 5 1/4″ (side panels), 2′ x 5 1/4″ (center front panel), 2 1/2″ X 6″ (envelope flap)