Good Wednesday morning my fellow stampers. We’re halfway through the week and on our way to the weekend. We’re having a beautiful spring week here so far. I’m just loving this weather.
I have a sneak peek for you today of products that will be in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. If you are one of my customers, as soon as I get my catalogs in the mail I will be shipping them out. If you’d like to be a customers and would like a catalog, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get one out to you. Here’s my card for today.
I used the new Stampin’ Up! Flowers of Friendship Cling Stamp Set and the new Scalloped Contours Dies. I also used all the new 2021-2023 In-Colors for my card.
I started by embossing a Basic White card front using the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder and adhered it to a Basic White card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
On a panel of Basic White cardstock I stamped the flower image from the Flowers of Friendship stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink. I colored the image in using my Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya, Polished Pink and Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the image out using my new Scalloped Contour Dies. I think these might just be my new favorite dies.
I adhered the artwork to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I tied a small bow using the new Evening Evergreen 3/8″ Open Weave Ribbon and adhered it to the flower stem using a Glue Dot.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Flowers of Friendship stamp set in the center of a Basic White panel. I stamped the row of flower image from the Flowers of Friendship stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them in using my Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya and Polished Pink Stampin’ Blends Markers. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Basic White mat using Stampin’ Seal and then to the inside of the Basic White card base using Stampin’ Seal.
To finish my card I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the floral image from the Flowers of Friendship stamp set on the card front and the single flower image on the envelope flap in Tuxedo Black Ink. I colored the images in using my Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya, Polished Pink and Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends Markers.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my card. Items I used for today’s card will be available to purchase on May 4th. Happy Stamping!!
Join me today at 4pm on my Facebook Live.
I’m planning to go live on my Facebook page with a project today at 4:00pm ET. Please join me to see what card I will be making today.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: 9R4BQD64
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Click HERE to shop the clearance rack.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
IT’S THE LAST-CHANCE PRODUCTS SALE
If you love great deals, Stampin’ Up!’s Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—and as an extra bonus—you’ll get a peek at the list of items carrying over to the other catalogs. Many items will sell out fast, so don’t delay—shop early for the best selection!
Sales Period: March 24, 1:00 PM (MT) – May 3, 2021, 11:59 PM (MT)
- Only select items in the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog will be discounted.
- Sale applies to all order types except host items (see Last-Chance Products List for items on sale).
- No minimum purchase is required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Items and discounts may vary by market (depending on inventory levels).
- Exclusions apply: Carryover items and some retiring items will not be discounted.
- Ordering Deadline for retiring products: May 3, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
Here are the official retiring lists from Stampin’ Up!.
Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through May 3!
Subscribe March 11 – April 10
- The So Cool Paper Pumpkin Kit is a little taste of summer fun, with enough supplies to make 12 colorful, shaped cards with coordinating envelopes. Six card bases are popsicle shaped, the other six are semicircles: three watermelons and three rainbows. All of the cards are splashed with cheerful, vivid watercolor images. The kit also includes two full-size, matching sticker sheets, die-cut accents, fun embellishments, and more.
- This kit was designed with kids in mind, as a way to spark their creative imagination and introduce them to papercrafting.
- The So Cool Kit makes a great gift! It’s an even better way to enjoy some quality time with those special little ones in life.
- Even though the So Cool Kit was designed with kids in mind, these fun-shaped cards, featuring vivid watercolors, are versatile enough to gift to kids of all ages—the young in years and the young at heart. They’re a great way to send some “sunshine in a card!” Who wouldn’t love that?
- The kit’s exclusive So Cool Stamp Set is versatile, offering sentiments that can be used for multiple occasions such as birthdays, congrats, cheer, and more! It’s a great addition to any crafter’s collection.
- Kit includes enough supplies to make 12 fresh, fun-shaped cards—6 popsicles and 6 blank semicircles to color—and coordinating envelopes. Kit includes card bases, 2 full sticker sheets, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Terracotta Tile
- Coordinates with the Ice Cream Corner Suite from our January–June 2021 Mini Catalog.
Subscribe to the April Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 March and 10 April at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
THERE’S MORE TO LOVE IN THE COORDINATING ICE CREAM CORNER SUITE!
ICE CREAM CORNER DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
Keep the creative fun going by pairing the So Cool Kit with the Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper (154567) featured in our 2021 January–June Mini Catalog. It’s a great way to use the kit’s stamps, ink, stickers, and more to further indulge your craving for summer fun. Plus, the paper is part of the matching Ice Cream Corner Suite, so there’s virtually no end to the possibilities!
Coordinating colors: Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Purple Posy, So Saffron, Soft Sea Foam, Terracotta Tile
Click this link to view the suite and start shopping.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 4 1/4″ X 11″ (card base scored and folded at 5 1/2″), 2 – 4″ X 5 1/4″ (card front and inner liner), 3″
X 4″ (artwork), 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (inner liner mat)