Good Monday morning my stamping friends. How was everyone’s weekend? It was beautiful here. Unfortunately I was inside both days working. Luckily it’s still light out when I get out of work so I was able to enjoy some of the beautiful sunshine.
I have a Clean and Simple card for you today using the Stampin’ Up! Nature’s Beauty Cling Stamp Set and the Stampin’ Up! Timeless Tulips Photopolymer Stamp Set. Here’s my card for today.
My design is from the Fab Friday Challenge #209.
I also played along with The Paper Players Challenge #533.
I started by embossing a Basic White card front using the Stitched With Whimsy Dies. I adhered the card front to a Basic White card base using Stampin’ Seal.
On a small panel of Basic White cardstock I stamped the bunny image from the Nature’s Beauty stamp set in Gray Granite Ink. I stamped the grass image from the Nature’s Beauty stamp set in Pear Pizzazz Ink, some in full strength and some stamped off. I adhered the artwork to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
On a thin strip of Basic White cardstock I stamped the sentiment from the Timeless Tulips stamp set in Gray Granite Ink. I adhered the sentiment to a strip of Pear Pizzazz cardstock using a Glue Dot and adhered it to the artwork using Glue Dots.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Timeless Tulips in Gray Granite Ink in the center of a Basic White panel. I stamped the bunny image from the Nature’s Beauty stamp set in Gray Granite Ink on the bottom of the panel. I stamped the grass image from the Nature’s Beauty stamp set in Pear Pizzazz Ink, some full strength and some stamped off. I used the Stitched With Whimsy Dies and embossed the panel. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Pear Pizzazz mat using Stampin’ Seal and then to the inside of the Basic White card base using Stampin’ Seal.
To finish my card I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the bunny and grass images from the Nature’s Garden stamp set on the envelope front. I adhered a panel of the Neutrals 6 X 6 Designer Series Paper to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. Happy Stamping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: 2QRN664Q
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Click HERE to shop the clearance rack.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
Subscribe March 11 – April 10
- The So Cool Paper Pumpkin Kit is a little taste of summer fun, with enough supplies to make 12 colorful, shaped cards with coordinating envelopes. Six card bases are popsicle shaped, the other six are semicircles: three watermelons and three rainbows. All of the cards are splashed with cheerful, vivid watercolor images. The kit also includes two full-size, matching sticker sheets, die-cut accents, fun embellishments, and more.
- This kit was designed with kids in mind, as a way to spark their creative imagination and introduce them to papercrafting.
- The So Cool Kit makes a great gift! It’s an even better way to enjoy some quality time with those special little ones in life.
- Even though the So Cool Kit was designed with kids in mind, these fun-shaped cards, featuring vivid watercolors, are versatile enough to gift to kids of all ages—the young in years and the young at heart. They’re a great way to send some “sunshine in a card!” Who wouldn’t love that?
- The kit’s exclusive So Cool Stamp Set is versatile, offering sentiments that can be used for multiple occasions such as birthdays, congrats, cheer, and more! It’s a great addition to any crafter’s collection.
- Kit includes enough supplies to make 12 fresh, fun-shaped cards—6 popsicles and 6 blank semicircles to color—and coordinating envelopes. Kit includes card bases, 2 full sticker sheets, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Terracotta Tile
- Coordinates with the Ice Cream Corner Suite from our January–June 2021 Mini Catalog.
Subscribe to the April Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 March and 10 April at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
THERE’S MORE TO LOVE IN THE COORDINATING ICE CREAM CORNER SUITE!
ICE CREAM CORNER DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
Keep the creative fun going by pairing the So Cool Kit with the Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper (154567) featured in our 2021 January–June Mini Catalog. It’s a great way to use the kit’s stamps, ink, stickers, and more to further indulge your craving for summer fun. Plus, the paper is part of the matching Ice Cream Corner Suite, so there’s virtually no end to the possibilities!
Coordinating colors: Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Purple Posy, So Saffron, Soft Sea Foam, Terracotta Tile
Click this link to view the suite and start shopping.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 4 1/4″ X 11″ (card base scored and folded at 5 1/2″), 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (card front), 2 5/8″ X 2 5/8″ (artwork), 4″ X 5 1/4″ (inner liner)
- Pear Pizzazz Cardstock 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (inner liner mat)
- Neutrals 6 X 6 Designer Series Paper 2 1/2″ X 6″ (envelope flap)