Good Monday morning my stamping friends. How was everyone’s weekend? I was able to attend our quarterly meeting in person. It was only my team leader and myself along with everyone else virtually, but I really enjoyed myself. It was great getting out for a bit with someone other than my co-workers.
Today’s card is one that we made at our team meeting and it was designed by one of my team members and upline Jaimie Babarczy. She always designs simple yet elegant cards. All the cards we made yesterday used the Stampin’ Up! Butterfly Brilliance Collection in one way or another. I’ll be showing my cards throughout the week. Here’s my card for today.
I’m playing along with the Inspire. Create. Challenge #086.
I started by embossing a Terracotta Tile card front using the Tasteful Textiles 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered a panel of True Love Designer Series Paper to a Basic White mat using Stampin’ Seal then adhered the matted panel to the card front using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the card front to a Terracotta Tile card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Using my Brilliant Wings Dies, I cut the largest butterfly out of a panel of Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper. I adhered the cut DSP to a Basic White mat using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I cut another one of the same detailed butterflies out of a panel of Basic Black cardstock. I adhered the butterfly over the Butterfly Bijou DSP using Multipurpose Liquid Glue just on the body of the butterfly. I adhered the matted panel to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
On a strip of Basic Black cardstock I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Itty Bitty Birthdays Cling Stamp Set in Versamark Ink. I immediately sprinkled it with my White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and set it using my Heat Tool. I cut the sentiment using my Tasteful Labels Dies and adhered it to the card front using a Stampin’ Dimensionals and Glue Dot. I added a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the card front.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Peaceful Moments Cling Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Ink in the center of a Basic White panel. Remember that butterfly I cut out of the Butterfly Bijou DSP panel? I adhered it below the sentiments using Multipurpose Liquid Glue just on the body. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Basic Black mat using Stampin’ Seal and then to the inside of the Terracotta Tile card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
To finish my card I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I adhered a strip of the Butterfly Bijou DSP to the envelope front. I adhered a panel of the True Love DSP to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. Don’t forget, Terracotta Tile is one of the 2019-2021 In-Colors that will be retiring May 3rd. Happy Stamping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: 2QRN664Q
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Click HERE to shop the clearance rack.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
Subscribe March 11 – April 10
- The So Cool Paper Pumpkin Kit is a little taste of summer fun, with enough supplies to make 12 colorful, shaped cards with coordinating envelopes. Six card bases are popsicle shaped, the other six are semicircles: three watermelons and three rainbows. All of the cards are splashed with cheerful, vivid watercolor images. The kit also includes two full-size, matching sticker sheets, die-cut accents, fun embellishments, and more.
- This kit was designed with kids in mind, as a way to spark their creative imagination and introduce them to papercrafting.
- The So Cool Kit makes a great gift! It’s an even better way to enjoy some quality time with those special little ones in life.
- Even though the So Cool Kit was designed with kids in mind, these fun-shaped cards, featuring vivid watercolors, are versatile enough to gift to kids of all ages—the young in years and the young at heart. They’re a great way to send some “sunshine in a card!” Who wouldn’t love that?
- The kit’s exclusive So Cool Stamp Set is versatile, offering sentiments that can be used for multiple occasions such as birthdays, congrats, cheer, and more! It’s a great addition to any crafter’s collection.
- Kit includes enough supplies to make 12 fresh, fun-shaped cards—6 popsicles and 6 blank semicircles to color—and coordinating envelopes. Kit includes card bases, 2 full sticker sheets, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Terracotta Tile
- Coordinates with the Ice Cream Corner Suite from our January–June 2021 Mini Catalog.
Subscribe to the April Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 March and 10 April at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
THERE’S MORE TO LOVE IN THE COORDINATING ICE CREAM CORNER SUITE!
ICE CREAM CORNER DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
Keep the creative fun going by pairing the So Cool Kit with the Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper (154567) featured in our 2021 January–June Mini Catalog. It’s a great way to use the kit’s stamps, ink, stickers, and more to further indulge your craving for summer fun. Plus, the paper is part of the matching Ice Cream Corner Suite, so there’s virtually no end to the possibilities!
Coordinating colors: Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Purple Posy, So Saffron, Soft Sea Foam, Terracotta Tile
Click this link to view the suite and start shopping.
Bring in the beauty of nature with the artistic designs of the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle and coordinating designer series paper, along with textured specialty paper that will put a pop of brilliance on every project. The Butterfly Brilliance Collection will be available March2 — May 3, 2021.
The 2019-2021 In-Colors will be retiring soon. See the complete list of items in my online store Here.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Black Cardstock 3″ X 4″ (butterfly), 1″ X 3″ (sentiment), 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (inner liner mat)
- Basic White Cardstock 2 3/8″ X 5 1/2″ (card front panel), 3 5/8″ X 4 3/8″ (card front panel), 4″ X 5 1/4″ (inner liner)
- Terracotta Tile Cardstock 8 1/2″ X 5 1/2″ (card base scored and folded at 4 1/4″), 4 1/4″ X 5 1/2″ (card front)
- Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper 3 1/2″ X 4 1/4″ (card front panel), 1/2″ X 6″ (envelope)
- True Love Designer Series Paper 2 1/4″ X 5 1/2″ (card front panel), 2 1/2″ X 6″ (envelope)