Good Friday morning my stamping friends. How was everyone’s week? We got another 8″ of snow yesterday topped with a little ice. I’m really ready for spring and to start planting my flowers. Are you ready for the weekend? I’m actually only working on Sunday this weekend. I was shocked when I looked at my calendar, but it was a very pleasant surprise.
Today’s card I made on my Facebook Live video on Wednesday. If you were able to join me or watched the replay, thank you very much. If you’d like to watch my video and stamp along, the measurements are below along with the links to my Facebook page and my YouTube channel. I used the Stampin’ Up! Dressed To Impress Photopolymer Stamp Set for my card today. I really didn’t think I was going to like this set when it came out last year, but I have gotten so much use of it between birthday cards and Mother’s Day cards. I’m really loving this set. Here’s my card that I made.
My colors for today’s card were from Inspire. Create. Challenge # 084.
I started with a panel of True Love Designer Series Paper cutting the panel only to the flowers then fussy cutting them using my Paper Snips. I colored just the center flowers in on the DSP using my Rococo Rose Stampin’ Blends Markers.
I scored a Rococo Rose card base at 2 3/4″ & 5 1/2″, scoring and folding on both folds inward. I adhered a panel of Love You Always Specialty Designer Series Paper to the bottom front section of the card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the cut and colored panel of True Love DSP to the top of the DSP using Stampin’ Seal. I stamped the sentiment from the Dressed To Impress stamp set in Rococo Rose ink on a panel of Basic White cardstock and cut it out using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. I adhered the sentiment to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Dressed To Impress stamp set in Rococo Rose Ink on a panel of Basic White cardstock and cut it out using the 3rd smallest scalloped rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. I stamped the flower image on the bottom of the die cut panel in Rococo Rose Ink. I stamped the rose fill image in Rococo Rose Ink over the outlined image stamping off twice. I adhered a panel of Sahara Sand cardstock to the inside of the Rococo Rose card base using Stampin’ Seal. I stamped the flower image from the Dressed To Impress stamp set in Sahara Sand Ink in the 4 corners of the panel. I adhered the scalloped sentiment to the Sahara Sand panel using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I made 2 small bows using the Blushing Bride 3/8″ Metallic Ribbon. I adhered 1 to the inside sentiment using a Glue Dot. I added a few Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the card.
To finish my card I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I first adhered the 2nd Blushing Bride bow to the top of the front of the card base using a Glue Dot. I adhered a panel of Love You Always Specialty DSP to the envelope flap. I stamped the outline flower image from the Dressed To Impress stamp set on the envelope front in Rococo Rose.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. The list of measurements are below if you’d like to stamp along while watching the video. You can watch my video on my Facebook page Here.
You can also view the video on my YouTube channel Here. Happy Stamping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: 9BCVNW9D
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Click HERE to shop the clearance rack.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
Bring in the beauty of nature with the artistic designs of the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle and coordinating designer series paper, along with textured specialty paper that will put a pop of brilliance on every project. The Butterfly Brilliance Collection will be available March2 — May 3, 2021. Want it early??? This could be part of your starter kit for joining Stampin’ Up!
There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! than during Sale-A-Bration. Stampin’ Up! has this AMAZING offer of five packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog with your Starter Kit if you join during Sale-a-bration! You can not buy this DSP now, so why not get it FREE!. For $99 you get to choose $125 worth of products that will ship for free and Stampin’ Up! will also send you 5 packs, that’s 200 sheets of paper a $57.50 value, absolutely FREE. This offer ends February 28, 2021!!
Here are the details:
- Starter Kit Price: $99 + tax and it ships for free!
- Starter Kit includes:
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice from the current Annual Catalog, 2021 Mini Catalog or the online store (includes clearance rack items!).
- 5 free packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (200 sheets in total!!) from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. The packs are: Brights, Neutrals, Regals, Subtles & 2020-2022 In Colors…that’s $57.50 in free designer paper with your kit!!
- 8 Annual Catalogs, 8 Mini Catalogs and 8 Sale-a-bration Brochures and a few additional business supplies.
- You’ll get the following perks from Stampin’ Up! when you join:
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like to be a hobby demonstrator and get the great discount, I am here to help support you in any way that I can!
The 2019-2021 In-Colors will be retiring soon. Why not stock up now and earn some free Sale-A-Bration items. See the complete list of items in my online store Here.
Here’s To You
Subscribe February11th – March 10th
Three cheers for mountain air, a sky filled with sunshine, and finding joy in life’s journey! Adventure awaits inside this month’s majestic, mountain-themed kit. With enough elements and embellishments to create eight cards and coordinating envelopes, the Here’s to You Paper Pumpkin Kit is the perfect pick for celebrating life’s little moments and mountain-high milestones!
What makes March’s kit one-of-a-kind? The spectacular set of four free stencils—and a stamping sponge—that you’ll find inside! Pair this pack of stunning stencils with the kit’s contents to stamp a springtime scene, then store the set to stamp for any season in the future. Clean up your binoculars and dust off your hiking boots—the Here’s to You Paper Pumpkin Kit is ready to lead you on an excursion to explore your creativity!
ABOUT THE MARCH KIT
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. The kit’s contents include printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray
- Includes four free stencils and a stamping sponge!
- Arrives in a cute and collectible box.
Subscribe to the March 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 February and 10 March at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 3 1/2″ X 4″ (sentiments)
- Rococo Rose Cardstock 4 1/4″ X 11″ (card base scored and folded at 2 3/4″ & 5 1/2″)
- Sahara Sand Cardstock 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (inner liner)
- Love You Always Specialty Designer Series Paper 2 5/8″ X 4 1/8″ (card front panel), 2 1/2″ X 6″ (piece for envelope flap)
- True Love Designer Series Paper 3 7/8″ X 4″ (artwork panel cut down to 2 1/2″, but not through the flowers, fussy cut those)