Good Saturday morning my stamping friends and welcome to the weekend. I hope you have something fun in the works this weekend.
I played with a few different things for today’s card, stamps, ink, paper, dies, punch, embossing. Here’s my card for today.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Bottled Happiness Bundle along with the Fabulous Frames Dies and the Timeworn Type 3e Embossing Folder for my card today.
My colors are from the Color Throwdown Challenge #695.
I started by stamped the leaf image from the Stampin’ Up! Bottled Happiness Photopolymer Stamp Set in Pear Pizzazz Ink on a panel of Very Vanilla cardstock. I stamped the floral image from the Bottled Happiness stamp set in Highland Heather Ink over the leaf image. I cut the image out using the largest die from the Fabulous Frames Dies making sure the floral image was towards the top. I embossed the floral image panel using the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a Very Vanilla Thick card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
From a panel of Brushed Metallic cardstock, I cut the corner die from the Fabulous Frames Dies. I adhered the corners to the Very Vanilla frame using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the frame to the Very Vanilla Thick card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
On a panel of Very Vanilla cardstock I stamped the outline bottle image from the Bottled Happiness stamp set in Balmy Blue Ink. I stamped the bottle fill image from the Bottled Happiness stamp set in Balmy Blue Ink, stamping off once on scrap paper. I cut the bottle out using the Vintage Bottle Punch. I adhered the bottle to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a few Brushed Brass Butterflies to the card front.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! go To Greetings Cling Stamp Set in Highland Heather Ink on a Very Vanilla panel. I stamped the floral image from the Bottled Happiness stamp set on the bottom of the panel the same as I did for the card front. I adhered the Very Vanilla panel to the inside of the Very Vanilla Thick card base.
To finish my card, I decorated a Very Vanilla Medium Envelope. I stamped the floral image from the Bottled Happiness stamp set on the envelope front the same as I did for the card. I adhered a panel of Subtle 6 X 6 Designer Series Paper to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. Happy Stamping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: KNZ2Y4WT
Use this host code when placing an order with me. When you order $50 or greater you will receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog or the January – June 2022 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this month’s tutorials are.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen
Going On Now
The January–June 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. But, we’re looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too!
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies beginning on June 1.
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS DETAILS:
The sale prices begin on June 1, all items on the retiring list are available only while supplies last.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last
- Discounted Prices Sales Period: June 1-30, 2022
- Ordering Deadline: June 30, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
Head over to my Online Store to pick up any of those items that you want to make sure that you don’t miss out on and then head back on June 1 to pick up any of the items on sale!
Stampin’ Up! Buy One Get One 50% off Kits Collection Sale June 1-June 30!
Share a Kit with a Friend with the Kits Collection BOGO 50% Off Promotion
Get ready—the Kits Collection is having a buy one, get one 50% off promotion. This is the perfect time to #ShareYourMoment and share a kit from the Kits Collection with a friend! As always, the kit selection is based on availability. You can see what’s available in the Kits Collection selection Here. Go to Shop Products and Kit Collections.
- Sale runs June 1-30, 2022.
- All kits in the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! qualify for this sale.
- Kit selection is based on availability.
- You will need at least two kits in your cart for the discount to automatically apply to the more expensive kit (yes…the more expensive one!!) at checkout.
- There are no order limits on this promotion.
Let me know if you have any questions. And get ready to pick up some BOGO kits in June!
Pick of The Crop
Subscribe May 11 – June 10
Give your card collection a reFRESH with this month’s Paper Pumpkin Kit! We’re talking FRESH ideas, designs, cards, and crafts. Each month we strive to deliver a seasonal selection, and this month is no different. It’s time to express your love, gratitude, and style with summer’s hottest trends in crafting.
Plus, this month you can purchase additional mini canvas shopping bags for a fun twist on card packaging. Just our way of expanding one of our favorite kits of the season!
This kit includes:
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, adhesive, and more!
- The Pick of the Crop Paper Pumpkin Kit includes a Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- This kit’s stamp set is perfect for expressing your love, gratitude, and style. With sentiments that say “Love you a whole bunch”, “You’re the pick of the crop”, “You are the sweetest,” and so many more, you’ll be able to use this photopolymer stamp set for all of your summer projects.
- This kit also includes specialty vellum pieces to add a fresh touch to your cards.
- And you’ll get a Mini Shopping Bag (5-3/8″ x 6″; 13.7 x 15.2 cm) which can be used to hold a couple cards for a unique craft element. (Additional bags available to purchase separately.)
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Night of Navy, Soft Succulent
Available for purchase on stampinup.com starting 13 June 2022:
Mini Shopping Bags Add-On
Item Number: 161922
- Includes 4 mini canvas bags.
- You can fit a couple cards in each bag. Perfect for a fun twist on card packaging!
- Stamp or color on the bags for a personalized touch.
- Mini Shopping Bag size: 5-3/8″ x 6″ (13.7 x 15.2 cm)
Subscribe to the June Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 May and 10 June at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Stampin’ Up! has some new Branded Merchandise you can purchase in the Online Store. They have tumblers in all the new 2022-2024 In-Colors, a hoodie in the Stampin’ Up! Abigail Rose design. Some Abigail Rose File Folders, the 2022-2024 In-Colors Grid Paper and an Abigail Rose Poster. Click Here to go to my Online Store to see all the new merchandise.
I’ve updated my retirement list with items from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. You can see the list Here. If there are initials next to the item, they are being held for payment.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Very Vanilla Cardstock 2 – 4″ X 5 1/4″ (card front & inner liner), 1 1/2″ X 3″ (bottle)
- Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock 4 1/4″ X 11″ (card base scored & folded at 5 1/2″)
- Brushed Metallic Cardstock 1 1/4″ X 2 1/2″ (corner dies)
- Subtle 6 X 6 Designer Series Paper 2 1/4″ X 6″ (envelope flap)