Good Friday morning my stamping friends welcome to my Fun Fold Friday. It’s Friday the 13th, do I have any superstitious stampers out there? How are you all doing today? Are you ready for the weekend? I hope you are making some fun plans. I’ll be working both days this weekend.
Today’s card I made on my Facebook Live video on Wednesday. If you were able to join me or watched the replay, thank you. If you’d like to watch my video and stamp along, the measurements are below along with the links to my Facebook page and my YouTube channel. Here’s my card for today.
I used the Stampin’ Up! He’s All That Cling Stamp Set along with the He’s The Man Designer Series Paper for my card today.
This is the template for the card base. After trying to type how to put the card together, I realized that it is much easier to watch my video where I explain step by step.
Once I scored, folded and adhered the box together, I adhered 2 panels of He’s The Man DSP to the card front using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the 2 thinner panels of He’s The Man DSP to the inside of the box using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I wrapped the belly band around the card base and adhered it together using Tear & Tape. I adhered a panel of He’s The Man DSP to the front of the panel where it is adhered together.
The pack of He’s The Man DSP comes with 2 sheets of die-cut pieces. I adhered one of the pieces to an Early Espresso mat using Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to a Cajun Craze mat using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the layered panel to the belly band using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a few Rustic Metallic Dots to the die-cut panel
On the inside, I stamped the sentiments from the He’s All That stamp set in Early Espresso Ink on a panel of Basic White cardstock. I adhered a Cajun Craze mat inside the box using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I recommend not adhering the Basic White panel inside the card until after you sign it since you would be signing inside a box.
To finish my card, I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the small corner image from He’s All That stamp set in Early Espresso Ink on the top corners of the envelope front. I adhered a strip of He’s The Man DSP to the envelope front and a panel to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. I hope you will CASE this card and please feel free to post it in the comments of my Facebook page under my post. I’d love to see your take on the card. The list of measurements are below if you’d like to stamp along while watching the video. You can watch my video on my Facebook page Here.
You can also view the video on my YouTube channel Here. Happy Stamping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: GVR7KE4E
Use this host code when placing an order with me. When you order $50 or greater you will receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog or the January – June 2022 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this month’s tutorials are.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen
FREE 2022-2024 In-Color Products Joining Special May 3 – May 31
May is a great time to pick up the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit!! Stampin’ Up! is offering $66.50 in FREE 2022-2024 In Color merchandise when you purchase the Starter Kit between May 3-31!
This incredible deal is in addition to the $125 of products that you normally get with your Starter Kit and the free business supplies, free shipping, a free paper Pumpkin Kit and all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
The Starter Kit is only $99 + tax!! And if you join between May 3-31, you’ll get:
- $125 Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice
- $66.50 in 2022-2024 In Color merchandise (see the list below)
- free business supplies and catalogs
- free random past Paper Pumpkin Kit
- free shipping!!
The free items 2022-2024 In Color included with the Starter Kit are:
- 2022–2024 In Color Grid Paper (item 160009)
- 2022–2024 In Color Ink Pad Collection (item 161108)
- 2022–2024 In Color Cardstock Collection (item 159204)
- 2022–2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Assortments (item 159253)
Such an awesome deal!! And such a great time to join as a Demonstrator!
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Demonstrator, click Here to see all of the benefits. You can also sign up electronically on that same page. If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com. I’d love to talk to you more about it!
And if you’re ready to join us, click on the “join my team” banner below to head over to my Stampin’ Up! website to get started!
Pick of The Crop
Subscribe May 11 – June 10
Give your card collection a reFRESH with this month’s Paper Pumpkin Kit! We’re talking FRESH ideas, designs, cards, and crafts. Each month we strive to deliver a seasonal selection, and this month is no different. It’s time to express your love, gratitude, and style with summer’s hottest trends in crafting.
Plus, this month you can purchase additional mini canvas shopping bags for a fun twist on card packaging. Just our way of expanding one of our favorite kits of the season!
This kit includes:
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, adhesive, and more!
- The Pick of the Crop Paper Pumpkin Kit includes a Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- This kit’s stamp set is perfect for expressing your love, gratitude, and style. With sentiments that say “Love you a whole bunch”, “You’re the pick of the crop”, “You are the sweetest,” and so many more, you’ll be able to use this photopolymer stamp set for all of your summer projects.
- This kit also includes specialty vellum pieces to add a fresh touch to your cards.
- And you’ll get a Mini Shopping Bag (5-3/8″ x 6″; 13.7 x 15.2 cm) which can be used to hold a couple cards for a unique craft element. (Additional bags available to purchase separately.)
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Night of Navy, Soft Succulent
Available for purchase on stampinup.com starting 13 June 2022:
Mini Shopping Bags Add-On
Item Number: 161922
- Includes 4 mini canvas bags.
- You can fit a couple cards in each bag. Perfect for a fun twist on card packaging!
- Stamp or color on the bags for a personalized touch.
- Mini Shopping Bag size: 5-3/8″ x 6″ (13.7 x 15.2 cm)
Subscribe to the June Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 May and 10 June at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 2 3/4″ x 5 14″ (inner liner)
- Cajun Craze Cardstock 2 1/2″ X 1 7/8″ (card front mat for dsp artwork), 2 7/8″ X 5 3/8″ (inner liner mat)
- Early Espresso Cardstock 2 3/8″ x 1 3/4″ (card front mat for dsp artwork)
- Sahara Sand Cardstock 8 1/2″ X 10″ (card base scored & folded as in diagram), 1″ X 8 1/2″ (belly band)
- He’s The Man Designer Series Paper 2 – 1 7/8″ x 5 3/8″ (card front panels), 2 – 1 3/8″ x 5 3/8″ (inner box panels), 7/8″ x 4″ (belly band panel), 1/2″ X 6″ & 2 1/4″ X 6″ (envelope)