Good Sunday morning my stamping friends. Hope your weekend is going well. I have off today, but still don’t know what I will be doing.
I have another really quick and easy card for you today using Sale-a-bration items. Tomorrow is the last day to earn Sale-a-bration items, don’t miss out on free items you’ve been looking at to get. Here’s my card for today.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Catching Butterflies Cling Stamp Set along with the Simply Marbleous 6 X 6 Designer Series Paper and the Stampin’ Up! Butterfly Brilliance Cling Stamp Set for my card today.
I started by adhering a panel of the Simply Marvleous DSP to a Basic Black mat. I wrapped a piece of the Black & White 1/4″ Gingham Ribbon around the panel and adhered it with Stampin’ Seal in the back.
I stamped the sentiment from the Catching Butterflies stamp set in Tuxedo Black ink on a Basic White panel punched it out using my Everyday Label Punch. From a panel of Basic Black cardstock I punched out another label and cut it in half. I adhered the Basic Black label to the back of the Basic White label extending it about 1/8″ on top and bottom. I adhered the label to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut one of the detail butterflies out from a panel of Basic Black cardstock using the Brilliant Wings Dies. I adhered the butterfly to the card front using Glue Dots. I adhered the card front to a Highland Heather card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a few of the purple Playing With Patterns Resin Dots to the card front.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Catching Butterflies stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink on a Basic White panel. I stamped the butterfly image from the Butterfly Brilliance stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink on the bottom of the panel. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Basic Black mat and then to the inside of the Highland Heather card base.
To finish my card, I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the butterfly image from the Butterfly Brilliance stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink on the envelope front. I adhered a panel of the Simply Marbleous DSP to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my CAS card and will give it a try. Happy Stamping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: R6393VBY
Use this host code when placing an order with me. When you order $50 or greater you will receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog or the January – June 2022 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this month’s tutorials are.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen
TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY of The Stampin’ Up! Joining Special
Join During Sale-a-bration and get 2 FREE Stamp Sets
Now through February 28 you can get 2 FREE STAMP SETS when you join Stampin’ Up! For just $99 you get to choose $125 of product of your choice from any of the current catalogs and you can also choose any 2 Stamp Sets of your choice (cannot be host or Sale-a-bration sets) absolutely FREE!!! You can end up with $175 in product for just $99. There is no obligation to sell, you can join as a Hobby Demonstrator. Interested??? Ask me how. I’d love to have you on my team, drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org I’d be more than happy to talk to you about it.
I’ve put together a few photos of what you can get to put in your starter kit. You can start with the new Waves of Inspiration Collection. This is available now just for demonstrators. Add a pack of Pacific Point & Basic White cardstock, a Pacific Point Stamp Pad, a pack of Basic White Medium Envelope and don’t forget the Stampin’ Seal +.
That’s not all, you get to pick 2 Stamp Sets of your choice for FREE. I’ve chosen the Stampin’ Up! Friends Are Like Seashells Photopolymer Stamp Set and the Stampin’ Up! Seas The Day Cling Stamp Set. I thought these would be perfect with the gorgeous new Waves of The Ocean Designer Series Paper.
That’s $174 of product for $99, it ships for FREE ($15-$20 savings) and Stampin’ Up! includes a past Paper Pumpkin Kit ($22 value) and some other supplies. I would LOVE to have you on my team. It’s an awesome team. Interested?? Contact me before February 28th and we can talk.
Beyond The Horizon
Subscribe February 11 – March 10
From the hands and hearts of our in-house artisans to you—our fellow crafters and creators—comes this month’s breathtaking kit. The Beyond the Horizon Paper Pumpkin Kit includes watercolor prints and designs inspired by the beautiful nature around us to create nine cards and coordinating envelopes. And paper pieces that perfectly coordinate with the New Horizons Suite Collection in the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog.
Don’t forget the FREE stamp set inside (yes—that’s two stamp sets in one kit!) as our way of saying THANK YOU to all of our wonderful Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
With all these marvelous materials and more, we can’t wait to see how you take this kit far beyond the horizon!
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- The Beyond the Horizon Paper Pumpkin Kit includes a Misty Moonlight Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- This kit’s stamp set is perfect for any occasion. With sentiments that say “thanks”, “hello”, “thinking of you,” and so many more, you’ll be able to use this stamp set year round.
- And if you thought one stamp set was great just wait—this month’s kit comes with a BONUS stamp set for FREE! That’s two stamp sets in one kit! It’s our way of saying THANK YOU to you our Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
- That’s not all! This kit perfectly coordinates with the New Horizons Suite Collection in our January–June 2022 Mini Catalog Which means even more exclusive elegant watercolor designs curated by our in-house artists just for you!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Evening Evergreen, Misty Moonlight, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pale Papaya
Subscribe to the March Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 February and 10 March at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Paper Pumpkin Price Increases Beginning March 1
On March 1, 2022, Paper Pumpkin kits will see a slight increase in price for both month-to-month orders and prepaid subscriptions. Despite Covid’s continued strain on the global economy, Stampin’ Up! has been working diligently to maintain the lowest possible price for our Paper Pumpkin kits–including absorbing costs to prevent price increases. However, as we continue to see greater cost increases to raw materials, shipping, and overhead, we have made the decision to increase pricing in order to maintain the high quality and value of the monthly kit.
Here are the details:
You will begin to see the price change on paper pumpkin.com
beginning February 11, with the start of the March subscription period.
Shipping added based on order total at time of check out.
Prepaid codes–both redeemed and unredeemed–purchased before the 1 March price change will maintain their full value. No additional payment will be required.
Prices for past kits and refills released before March 1, 2022 will remain unchanged.
Let me know if you have any questions about the price changes. ***If you purchase Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Kits during February, you’ll save a few $$ and possibly earn some free Sale-a-bration items too!
Available February 1 – May 2
Loving hands and heartfelt words are the best way to show you care. With hand designs that illustrate coming together in friendship and solidarity, the All Together Collection will help you create cardmaking and paper crafting projects that reflect the people you know and love.
The All Together Collection includes early-release products from the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog—an exciting new range of natural Stampin’ Blends—and exclusive products you can’t get anywhere else! Come together to create projects inspired by you.
- The Here Together Stamp Set, Here for You Dies, Here Together, and the All Together Collection are available in English and French.
- Items available during this promotion can be added to demonstrator, customer, workshop, and online orders.
- No limits apply during the customer sales period.
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards. (Except for the All Together Collection)
- All Together items can be added to a starter kit.
- The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last:
- Here for You Dies
- Here Together Bundle
- All Together Collection
To see a printable PDF flyer Click Here.
Coming March 1st Waves of The Ocean Collection
Each of the world’s wide and open oceans is brimming with beauty and wonder. Marvelous marine animals, miles of submerged mountain ranges, and unique underwater plants lie thousands of feet below Earth’s dry surface, encouraging exploration and awaiting discovery.
Discover the depths of the ocean—and your artistic abilities—with the Waves of the Ocean Collection! This coastal collection includes an inspiring set of stamps and detailed dies, both early-release products from the upcoming 2022–2023 Annual Catalog. Plus, a pack of paper made from images of hand-poured paint, blue-hued foil sheets for a sea of shine, and radiant rhinestones for a splash of sparkle—each an exclusive product you can only purchase during the promotion period!
Explore artistic expression with the Waves of the Ocean Collection. With these seaside supplies, you’ll dive into inspiration and swim in a sea of creativity! Keep reading for promotion and product details, marketing tips and tricks, and shareable resources that’ll blow you out of the water.
- Waves Of The Ocean Product Collection available beginning March 1, 2022.
- Ordering Deadline: May 2, 2022; 11:50 PM (MT)
- The Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set and Waves Dies can be ordered separately, if desired.
- The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last:
- Waves of the Ocean 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper
- Blue Foils 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper
- Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards. The Waves of the Ocean Collection can not be selected as a half price item.
Sale-a-bration ENDS TOMORROW February 28!!!
Sale-a-bration is going on right now. Click Here for a PDF version of the Sale-a-bration brochure. This is my most favorite time of Stampin’ Up! because you get to earn FREE products. There are 7 wonderful stamp sets and 4 gorgeous packs of Designer Series Paper. You can earn all of these FREE with qualifying orders. Who doesn’t like FREE??????
When you are placing your order, don’t forget to use my Current Host Code R6393VBY for all orders under $150.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Black Cardstock 2″ X 2 3/4″ (sentiment mat), 4″ X 5 1/4″ (card front mat), 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (inner liner mat)
- Basic White Cardstock 2″ X 2 3/4″ (sentiment), 4″ X 5 1/4″ (inner liner)
- Highland Heather Cardstock 8 1/2″ X 5 1/2″ (card base scored & folded at 4 1/4″)
- Simply Marbleous 6 X 6 Designer Series Paper 3 3/4″ X 5″ (card front), 2 1/4″ X 6″ (envelope flap)