Good Wednesday morning my stamping friends. How is everyone doing today? We’re halfway through the week and on our way to the weekend. We’re also a little bit closer to spring!!
I have a pretty simple card for you today using the beautiful Sale-a-bration Designer Series Paper. Here’s my card for today.
I used the Sale-a-bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series Paper along with the Amazing Thanks Dies for my card today.
My design in from Sunday Stamps Sketch Challenge #276. I love cards that are off set like this, and it pushes me outside of my comfort zone. I’m a straight on symmetrical kind of person.
I started by embossing a Very Vanilla card front using the Gingham Embossing Folder and adhered it to a Very Vanilla Thick card base.
I cut 2 panels of Daffodil Afternoon DSP using my Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the 2 panels together on an angle using Stampin’ Seal then adhered them to the card front using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Using my Amazing Thanks Dies I cut the solid thanks from a panel of Flirty Flamingo cardstock and the detailed thanks from a panel of Mossy Meadow cardstock. I adhered the 2 die cuts together using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered a piece of the White 3/4″ Frayed Ribbon to the card front using a little Stampin’ Seal to hold it in place. I adhered the sentiment over the ribbon using Stampin’ Dimensionals on the top of the die cut only. I added a few Crushed Curry Playing with Patterns Resin Dots to the card front.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration Special Moments Photopolymer Stamp Set in Mossy Meadow Ink on a Very Vanilla panel. I adhered a strip of the Daffodil Afternoon DSP to the bottom of the panel. I adhered the Very Vanilla panel to a Very Vanilla mat and then to the inside of the Very Vanilla Thick card base.
To complete my card, I decorated a Very Vanilla Medium Envelope. I adhered a strip of the Daffodil Afternoon DSP to the envelope front and a panel to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. Happy stamping!!
Join me today at 4:00pm on my Facebook Live.
I’m planning to go live on my Facebook page with a project today at 4pm ET. Please join me if you can, to see what card I will be making today.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: 739EQ2NM
Use this host code when placing an order with me. When you order $50 or greater you will receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen
Join The Stampin’ Up! Community During Sale-a-bration and get 2 FREE Stamp Sets
Now through February 28 you can get 2 FREE STAMP SETS when you join Stampin’ Up! For just $99 you get to choose $125 of product of your choice from any of the current catalogs and you can also choose any 2 Stamp Sets of your choice (cannot be host or Sale-a-bration sets) absolutely FREE!!! You can end up with $175 in product for just $99. There is no obligation to sell, you can join as a Hobby Demonstrator. Interested??? Ask me how. I’d love to have you on my team, drop me a note at email@example.com I’d be more than happy to talk to you about it.
Here is what $172.00 worth of product looks like and you can get it for just $99 and it ships for FREE. Stampin’ Up! also throws in a past Paper Pumpkin kit, catalogs and other material. We have an awesome team and I’d love to have you join us. Contact me and we can talk.
Available February 1 – May 2
Loving hands and heartfelt words are the best way to show you care. With hand designs that illustrate coming together in friendship and solidarity, the All Together Collection will help you create cardmaking and paper crafting projects that reflect the people you know and love.
The All Together Collection includes early-release products from the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog—an exciting new range of natural Stampin’ Blends—and exclusive products you can’t get anywhere else! Come together to create projects inspired by you.
- The Here Together Stamp Set, Here for You Dies, Here Together, and the All Together Collection are available in English and French.
- Items available during this promotion can be added to demonstrator, customer, workshop, and online orders.
- No limits apply during the customer sales period.
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards. (Except for the All Together Collection)
- All Together items can be added to a starter kit.
- The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last:
- Here for You Dies
- Here Together Bundle
- All Together Collection
To see a printable PDF flyer Click Here.
Sale-a-bration January 4 – February 28!!!
Sale-a-bration is going on right now. Click Here for a PDF version of the Sale-a-bration brochure. This is my most favorite time of Stampin’ Up! because you get to earn FREE products. There are 7 wonderful stamp sets and 4 gorgeous packs of Designer Series Paper. You can earn all of these FREE with qualifying orders. Who doesn’t like FREE??????
When you are placing your order, don’t forget to use my Current Host Code 739EQ2NM for all orders under $150.
Host A Party During Sale-a-bration
If you host a party during Sale-a-bration, both you and your guests can earn FREE Sal-a-bration products! Plus, place any party or personal order of $300 or more and receive the exclusive Stampin’ Up! Calming Camellia Stamp Set for FREE! Interested? I can set up a Host Code for you and your friends/family to order with. Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d be happy to talk to you about it.
Subscribe January 11 – February 10
Did you see that? It’s a mischievous monkey swinging from tree to tree! What about that elephant marching through the mud? Can you catch an antelope galloping in the grass? Grab your binoculars, buckle up, and hop into our off-road truck—there’s so much to see on this safari!
Answer the call of the wild—and your creativity—with the Safari Celebration Paper Pumpkin Kit. This playful, party-themed kit includes all the goodies and gear you need to create nine cards and coordinating envelopes in safari-inspired shapes and patterns you’ll go wild for! Make every occasion a celebration with this month’s amusing animals, beautiful botanicals, and celebratory sentiments.
Don’t monkey around and miss this amazing adventure! Unleash your creativity with February’s wildly fun kit. To explore what’s inside, keep reading!
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- The Safari Celebration Paper Pumpkin Kit includes a Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- This kit’s stamp set is an uplifting one! Make every occasion a celebration with sentiments that say “yay!”, “fantastic!”, and other fun phrases.
- Explore each of our current In Color collections with this colorful kit! Discover designs and paper pieces in Bumblebee (a 2020–2022 In Color), Fresh Freesia (a 2021–2023 In Color), and Soft Succulent (a 2021–2023 In Color).
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Fresh Freesia, Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Succulent, Soft Suede
Subscribe to the February 2022 Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 January and 10 February at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Flirty Flamingo Cardstock 3 1/2″ X 1 1/4″ (sentiment)
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock 3 1/2″ X 1 1/4″ (sentiment)
- Very Vanilla Cardstock 4 1/4″ X 5 1/2″ (card front), 4″ X 5 1/4″ (inner liner), 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (inner liner mat)
- Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock 8 1/2″ X 5 1/2″ (card base scored & folded at 4 1/4″)
- Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series Paper 2 – 4 1/2″ X 5″ (card front), 1/2″ X 5 1/4″ (inner liner), 1/2″ X 6″ & 2 1/4″ X 6″ (envelope)