Good Sunday morning my stamping friends. How is everyone’s weekend going? How is everyone doing with their holiday shopping, card mailing and decorating? My cards are all made, I just haven’t had the energy to write them out yet. Most of my house is decorated, but not how I normally do it. Shopping, well that’s another whole story lol.
Today’s card is another sneak peek for you using a set that we got to purchase before our OnStage event in November. Here’s my card for today.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Blessings of Home Cling Stamp Set along with the Heart & Home Designer Series Paper and the Subtle 6 X 6 Designer Series Paper for my card today.
My colors are from CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #449.
I started by stamping the small floral image from the Blessings of Home stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink on a panel of Heart & Home DSP. I colored the image in using my Cherry Cobbler, Mint Macaron and So Saffron Stampin’ Blends Markers. I adhered the artwork to a Cherry Cobbler mat using Stampin’ Seal.
I adhered the layered panel to a Subtle DSP card front using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I wrapped a piece of the White Bakers Twine from the Bakers Twine Essential Pack around the top of the panel and tied a bow. I adhered the card front to a So Saffron card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
On a strip of Basic White cardstock I stamped the sentiment from the Blessings of Home stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink. I cut the strip into a banner using my Banners Pick A Punch and adhered it to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Blessings of Home stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink on a Basic White panel. I adhered a strip of the Subtle DSP to the bottom of the panel. I adhered the Basic White panel to a So Saffron mat and then to the inside of the So Saffron card base.
To finish my card I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the small floral image from the Blessings of Home stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink on the envelope front. I colored the flower in the same as I did for the card. I adhered a panel of the Subtle DSP to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my card. These items will be available for purchase starting January 4, 2022 from the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog. Happy Stamping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: JSPXUJD6
Use this host code when placing an order with me. When you order $50 or greater you will receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
Stampin’ Up! has updated the Clearance Rack with a few new goodies! Head over there quick to get your hands on some great deals. But hurry!! Clearance Rack deals are only while supplies last!
CLICK HERE to head over to my online store to shop those great deals now!! Have fun shopping!
The July–December 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! t’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. But, we’re looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too! Beginning December 1, Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. The selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Click Here to open the full retiring list from the July-December 2021 Mini Catalog (includes the sale prices that start on December 1)
Click Here to see the full carryover list (items that will continue to be available and items that will be available again in the July-December 2022 Mini Catalog)
Last Chance Sale Details:
- See the full Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) with the sale prices Here. The sale prices start on December 1!
- See the Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires) Here.
- All retiring products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Last Chance Sales Period: Starts December 1, 2021 at 12:01 AM MT and ends January 3, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
Let me know if you have any questions and don’t forget to pick up any of those items on the retiring list that you’re wanting soon so that you don’t miss out!
Kisses & Hugs
Subscribe December 11 – January 10
We all know that roses are red and violets are blue—it’s time that love-themed cards got an upgrade! The Kisses & Hugs Paper Pumpkin Kit will help you express that forever kind of love with heart-shaped cards that would make Cupid jealous.
The Kisses & Hugs kit is not bound to just Valentine’s Day, it works for all love occasions year-round like anniversaries, weddings, birthdays, or those “just because” days. Check out the teaser video below to get a taste of what’s included.
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 10 cards—5 each of 2 designs—and 10 coordinating envelopes
- Kit features an exclusive Two-Step photopolymer stamp set
- Kit includes a Gray Granite Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Card size: 4-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (11.4 x 10.8 cm) heart-shaped cards; folded
- Coordinating colors: Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, Gray Granite, Very Vanilla
Name: Kisses & Hugs Mini Treat Boxes
Item number: 160147 | $10.00 USD | $13.75 CAD
- Contains 20 mini treat boxes and 20 heart tags
- Gold cord: 10-1/2″ yards (9.6 m)
- Finished size: 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ (4.4 x 4.4 x 4.4 cm)
- Printed with gold foil
These coordinated treat boxes are not included in this month’s kit and are only available for purchase separately as an add-on online starting 25 January. You must be a Paper Pumpkin subscriber to purchase and they are only available while supplies last.
Subscribe to the January 2022 Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 December and 10 January at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 1/2″ X 3 1/4″ (sentiment), 4″ x 5 1/4″ (inner liner)
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock 2 3/4″ X 4″ (artwork mat)
- So Saffron Cardstock 4 1/4″ X 11″ (card base scored & folded at 5 1/2″), 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (inner liner mat)
- Heart & Home Designer Series Paper 2 1/4″ X 4″ (artwork)
- Subtle 6 X 6 Designer Series Paper 4″ X 5 1/4″ (card front), 3/4″ X 4″ (inner liner strip), 2 1/4″ X 6″ (envelope flap)