Good Monday morning my stamping friends. How was everyone’s weekend? After OnStage @ Home Thursday, Friday and Saturday, I had to work on Sunday. It was chilly here on Sunday, I think winter might be coming, though it is suppose to be in the 60’s this week.
Today’s card is another one that we made during our OnStage @ Home event Saturday. Here’s my card for today.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Blessings of Home Bundle along with the Heart & Home Designer Series Paper for my card today.
I started by stamping the floral image from the Stampin’ Up! Blessings of Home Cling Stamp Set in Cinnamon Cider Ink randomly on the front of a Cinnamon Cider card base.
On a panel of Shimmery White cardstock I stamped the smaller floral image from the Blessings of Home stamp set in Cinnamon Cider Ink. Using my Water Painter, I pulled some of the ink spreading on the flowers and leaves. I adhered the image to a panel of Heart & Home DSP using Stampin’ Seal and then to the Cinnamon Cider card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
From panels of Cinnamon Cider, Fresh Freesia and Garden Green cardstock, I cut some of the dies from the Flowers of Home Dies. On a strip of Shimmer White cardstock I stamped the sentiment from the Blessings of Home stamp set in Cinnamon Cider Ink. I adhered the sentiment to the artwork using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered the die cut pieces under the sentiment .
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Ornate Thanks Photopolymer Stamp Set in Cinnamon Cider Ink on a Basic White panel. I stamped the floral image from the Blessings of Home stamp set on the bottom of the panel in Cinnamon Cider Ink and used my Water Painter to pull the color again. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Misty Moonlight mat and then to the inside of the Cinnamon Cider card base.
To finish my card I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the floral image from the Blessings of Home stamp set in Cinnamon Cider Ink on the envelope front. I adhered a panel of the Heart & Home DSP to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. The items I used today will be available for purchase on January 4, 2022 from the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog. Happy Stamping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: TGEATYYA
Use this host code when placing an order with me. When you order $50 or greater you will receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the July-December 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
Stampin’ Up! Seasonal Sale November 16- November 18
Fold, snip, layer, and stamp! During the Seasonal Sale, you can stock up and save 10% on card stock, 15% on ink pads, and 20% on dies! Build up your collection of crafting basics—and prepare for another year of top-tier projects—with a steal of a deal on paper crafting products!
- The sale will run for three days only, November 16-18, 2021.
- The discount includes 10% off card stock, 15% off ink pads (excluding ink pad bundles and third-party pads), and 20% off dies.
- The discount applies to products featured in the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog only. Products from the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog are not included.
- The sale is available for online store purchases.
- The sale ALSO applies to Starter Kit purchases!! So if you join as a Demonstrator between Nov 16-18, you’ll get even more free items in your discounted kit!! See the Starter Kit promotion below for more details!
- Sale times and dates:
- Start time: November 16, 2021 at 12:00 AM (MT)
- End time: November 18, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT)
Click the image below to bring up a full-size flyer with all of the items that will be on sale.
Get those shopping lists ready to start shopping on Tuesday November 16th – Thursday November 18th. Please contact me if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
START WITH SAVINGS JOINING SPECIAL
Do you regularly restocks your craft collection, and always wants the latest and greatest Stampin’ Up! supplies? Would you enjoy the pile of perks that come with being a demonstrator? Would you like to join our incredible community of crafters?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, the Start with Savings promotion will provide you with an excellent opportunity! Instead of the standard $99 Starter Kit—which is already a steal of a deal—you can snatch up a completely custom Starter Kit for only $75. What an absolutely unbeatable bargain for a box with a value of $125!
When you purchase the Starter Kit for $75 + taxes (if applicable), the kit ships for FREE and YOU get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise OF YOUR CHOICE. YES PLEASE!! You will also get a past Paper Pumpkin Kit, a box of current catalogs and other supplies free in your kit.
If you are planning on placing an order of $75, you might really want to consider joining. This is such an awesome joining deal, you don’t want to pass it up. There is no obligation to sell, have workshops or do Facebook lives. You can join strictly to be a ‘hobby demonstrator’ and enjoy the 20% discount. I would love to have you on my team!!! You also get to enjoy all the demonstrator perks like early ordering, sneak peeks at what’s coming and best of all the events. Why wait, this is such a great sign up promotions, join now and be a part of our awesome Stampin’ Up! family!!!
I’d be happy to talk to you more about this, just drop me an email at email@example.com and we can talk.
LOTS OF PUN
Subscribe November 11 – December 10
What’s not to “loaf” about a punny joke? It never hurts to have a little laughter, light-heartedness, and humor sprinkled into your schedule. If you’re a fan of fun, get a kick out of clever crafts, and can’t keep it together when you hear a classic knee-slapper, you’ll go bananas over this month’s cute ‘n’ quirky kit!
The Lots of Pun Paper Pumpkin Kit includes enough egg-citing elements to create nine cards and coordinating envelopes. From giddy gingham to splatters and stripes, this playful Paper Pumpkin kit features a fun and fresh look with one-of-a-kind patterns and designs! Egg-cellent for any occasion, reason, or season throughout the year, the kit’s pun-packed stamp set provides completely customizable characters for a very versatile crafting experience. Pair each stamp with its matching die-cut snack, then mix up the faces and accessories for an absolutely adorable accent!
Pick up your friends and family with pun-filled projects. December’s delightful kit is sure to make ‘em smile!
- The kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- The Lots of Pun Stamp Set is a builder stamp set! This means the included images can be mixed and matched to build a variety of unique characters with different looks and features.
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
- Includes a Classic Stampin’ Spot
Subscribe to the December 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 November and 10 December at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 4″ X 5 1/4″ (inner liner)
- Cinnamon Cider Cardstock 8 1/2″ X 5 1/2″ (card base scored & folded at 4 1/4″), 1 1/2″ X 1 1/2″ (flowers)
- Fresh Freesia Cardstock 1 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ (stems)
- Garden Green Cardstock 1 1/2″ X 2 1/2″ (stem)
- Shimmer White Cardstock 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″ (artwork), 7/8″ x 2 1/2″ (sentiment)
- Heart & Home Designer Series Paper 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″ (card front panel), 2 1/4″ X 6″ (envelope flap)