Good Wednesday morning my stamping friends. We’re halfway through the week and on our way to a long weekend. It’s also the last day of June, which means tomorrow is the 1st, and you know what that means???? Designer Series Paper Sale starts. Details are listed below.
I have a quick and easy card today that I kind of CASEd from my team leader Amy. I’m thinking of using this one for my class next week. Here’s my card for today.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Biggest Wish Photopolymer Stamp Set for my card along with the Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper.
I started by adhering a strip of the Pansy Petals DSP to the side of the Calypso Coral card front using Multipurpose Liquid glue.
On a panel of Basic White cardstock I stamped the ‘Happy’ sentiment from the Biggest Wish stamp set in Pale Papaya, Fresh Freesia, Bumblebee, Calypso Coral and Polished Pink Ink down the side of the panel. I used my Stamparatus to make sure everything was lined up and straight. I adhered the Basic White panel to the Calypso Coral card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
On a panel of Basic White cardstock I stamped the ‘Happy’ sentiment from the Biggest Wish stamp set in Pale Papaya Ink. I stamped the ‘birthday’ sentiment from the Biggest Wish stamp set in Calypso Coral Ink over the top of the first sentiment. I cut the sentiment out using my Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered a length of Pale Papaya 1/2″ Woven Ribbon to the artwork using Stampin’ Seal and then the sentiment over the top of the ribbon using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a few Pale Papaya Genial Gems to the card front.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Best Year Cling Stamp Set in Calypso Coral Ink on a Basic White panel. I adhered a thin strip of the Pansy Petals DSP to the bottom of the panel using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Pale Papaya mat using Stampin’ Seal and then to the inside of the Calypso Coral card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue
To finish my card I adhered a strip of Pansy Petals DSP to a Basic White Medium Envelope front and a panel to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my CAS card and will give it a try. Happy Stamping!!
Join me today at 4:00pm on Facebook for a Live video.
I’m planning to go live on my Facebook page with a project today at 4pm ET. Please join me to see what card I will be making today.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: FW2DDUZR
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER JULY 1 – AUGUST 2!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog! July is a great time to stock up and save on some of Stampin’ Up!’s most popular paper designs!
- Sales Period: July 1 – August 2
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Order Deadline: August 2, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
Click on image below for a printable PDF of the Sale Designer Series Papers
The Adventure Begins
Subscribe June 11 – July 10
Life is full of big adventures that are best experienced together! This month’s The Adventure Begins Paper Pumpkin Kit helps you celebrate those exciting new chapters in the most creative of ways with enough supplies to create twelve motivating cards—plus coordinating envelopes—all featuring the exciting colors of nature.
Like the still moments before a great adventure, the kit’s designs contain a quiet energy that hint at all the grand possibilities of what is yet to come. Share this kit with your family and friends about to embark on a new journey and make connections while you explore and discover new levels of your creativity!
- Contains enough supplies to create twelve cards and coordinating envelopes.
- Card size: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (10.8 x 14cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2” x 5-3/4” (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Comes with a Stampin’ Spot plus an exclusive Stamp Set.
- Includes inspirational sentiments and adventure-themed imagery featuring these nature-inspired coordinating colors: Basic Black, Basic White, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Night of Navy.
Subscribe to the July 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 June and 10 July at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Today is the last Day to grab your favorite items that will be retiring.
The January–June 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. But, we’re looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too!
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Click Here to view the PDF of the LAST CHANCE retiring items from the January -June 2021 Mini Catalog.
- Each Last Chance Products promotion typically includes a Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) and a Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires). For this catalog’s Last Chance Products promotion, a Carryover List will not be provided; carryover products can be viewed in the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog.
- Discounts are not always available with the Retiring List. When they are, they will vary from one market to another depending on product performance.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Starts: 1 June 2021 at 1:00 PM (MT)
- Ends: 30 June 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
DON’T MISS OUT ON THESE GREAT DEALS!! GET THOSE SHOPPING LISTS READY TO GO!! STOCK UP ON YOUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS BEFORE THEY’RE GONE!! Click Here and head over to my Online Store and Start Shopping!!Don’t forget, the last chance items are available while supplies last so shop early for the best selection!
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 3 1/2″ X 51/2″ (artwork), 1 1/2″ X 3″ (sentiment), 4″ X 5 1/4″ (inner liner)
- Calypso Coral Cardstock 4 1/4″ X 11″ (card base scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
- Pale Papaya Cardstock 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (inner liner mat)
- Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper 5/8″ X 5 1/2″ (card front panel), 3/8″ X 4″ (inner liner strip), 2 1/2″ X 6″ (envelope flap), 1/4″ X 6″ (envelope front strip)