Good Monday morning my stamping friends and Happy Memorial Day!!! Please remember the reason we celebrate today. For all those that gave their lives for us, that never made it back home to their families.
Hard to believe another month gone. Is anyone going to or having a picnic today? I’ll be having a small picnic like I do every year. My daughter’s birthday falls near Memorial Day every year, so we always celebrate her birthday with a picnic. Hopefully all this rain we’ve been having will clear up to be an ok day. I think we’ve had all the rain we were suppose to have in April and May in these past 4 days. Today’s card is another one we will be making at our Stamp Camp card class tomorrow night. My design is from my team leader Amy Koenders. She made cards with this design, but different DSP a while back and I asked her if I could CASE it for my class. Here’s my card for today.
I used the new Stampin’ Up! Beauty of Friendship Bundle for my card today along with the Well Suited Designer Series Paper. This DSP will be retiring at the end of June. If it’s paper that you like, get it before it’s gone. I think it’s the perfect masculine paper.
I started by cutting a panel of Well Suited DSP using my Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the panel to a Basic Black mat using Stampin’ Seal and then to a Pacific Point card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
From another panel of the Well Suited DSP I cut the largest tag from the Tailored Tags Dies. I cut the small tag topper from a scrap of Pacific Point cardstock using the Tailored Tags Dies and adhered it to the top using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I threaded a piece of Gray Granite 1/4″ Shimmer Ribbon through the top and looped it so it would hold. I adhered the tag to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
On a strip of Basic White cardstock I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Beauty of Friendship Photopolymer Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Ink. I cut the sentiment out using the label die from the Beautiful Trees Dies. I cut another label out from a strip of Pacific Point cardstock. I adhered the Pacific Point label to the tag using Stampin’ Seal then the sentiment label above using Stampin’ Seal. I added a few Matte Black Dots to the card front.
On the inside I stamped the sentiments from the Stampin’ Up! A Good Man Cling Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Ink in the center of a Basic White panel. I adhered a strip of Well Suited DSP to the bottom of the panel using Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Basic Black mat using Stampin’ Seal and then to the inside of the Pacific Point card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
To finish my card I added a strip of the Well Suited DSP to the front of a Basic White Medium Envelope and a panel to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my CAS card and will give it a try. Happy Stamping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: QH7JDXHB
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Click HERE to shop the clearance rack.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE AWESOME
Stampin’ Up! Join + Promotion May 4-31
May is a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! because you’ll get even MORE FREE products in your customizable Starter Kit! From May 4–31, you will get
$125 USD $155 worth of products for only $99 + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!!
PROMOTION DATES: 4–31 MAY 2021
- New demonstrators who purchase their Starter Kit between May 4 and May 31 will be able to redeem $155 of Starter Kit eligible products for $99.
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before May 4 or after May 31 will not be eligible for this offer.
- A new demonstrator can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value.
- The Starter Kit also includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards at no additional charge.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit.
- The Starter Kit promotion begins May 4.
- Deadline to purchase the Starter Kit and receive the extra $30 in free products: May 31, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).
In addition to the amazing added value to the Starter Kit, when you join Stampin’ Up! you get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters! Plus, you get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events! Demonstrators also get at least a 20% discount on all of the products that they purchase and there is no requirement to sell to anyone. There is no risk and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. With this great deal, there is no reason not to join in May!!
If you have any questions about joining or being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, please drop me a note at email@example.com. If you want to read more about becoming a Demonstrator and the benefits of joining, head over to my Stampin’ Up! page HERE. I’d LOVE to have you on my team!!
The first Stampin’ Up! value statement is this: we care about people first. What does that look like? Caring about people first means treating others with kindness, respect, and equal consideration. It means working together towards a common goal, helping each other through life’s challenges, and celebrating one another’s accomplishments. It means including others, even when we disagree, have contrasting life experiences, or simply see things differently. Caring about people first is our greatest strength!
In honor of this value—and in the spirit of World Diversity Day—we’d like to celebrate what makes us unique through what brings us together: creativity! The United Through Creativity Digital Download features inclusive, multicultural, and multilingual sentiments and illustrations that represent the multiple markets Stampin’ Up! engages with. And, it’s FREE for all!
We hope you’ll join us in celebrating our one-of-a-kind community through the unifying force of creativity!
- The elements featured in the United Through Creativity Digital Download were created in the spirit of World Diversity Day—a day for each of us to join together and understand the value of cultural diversity throughout the world. And, to celebrate our unique community of crafters!
- We celebrate the diversity of the Stampin’ Up! family every day! In the United Through Creativity Digital Download, you’ll see a variety of illustrations, sentiments, and other elements that represent each of our marvelous markets and more.
- Print your favorite pieces and use them to create cards, scrapbook pages, and other paper projects! We hope you’ll enjoy celebrating diversity, connection, community, and creativity with this sweet selection of inclusive, multicultural, and multilingual elements.
- Don’t be shy—share what you’ve made! When sharing to social media, use the hashtags #UnitedThroughCreativity and #DiversityDay. We can’t wait to see your creations!
- Speaking of sharing, spread the word! Let’s celebrate what makes us unique through what brings us together: creativity!
- Click on the image below for your free Digital Download
The January–June 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. But, we’re looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too!
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Click Here to view the PDF of the LAST CHANCE retiring items from the January -June 2021 Mini Catalog.
- Each Last Chance Products promotion typically includes a Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) and a Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires). For this catalog’s Last Chance Products promotion, a Carryover List will not be provided; carryover products can be viewed in the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog.
- Discounts are not always available with the Retiring List. When they are, they will vary from one market to another depending on product performance.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Starts: 1 June 2021 at 1:00 PM (MT)
- Ends: 30 June 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
DON’T MISS OUT ON THESE GREAT DEALS!! GET THOSE SHOPPING LISTS READY TO GO!! STOCK UP ON YOUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS BEFORE THEY’RE GONE!! Don’t forget, the last chance items are available while supplies last so shop early for the best selection!
Expressions In Color
Subscribe May11 – June 10
Dream and discover In Color! With the Expressions In Color Paper Pumpkin Kit, you’ll be introduced to our intriguing collection of In Colors for 2021–2023—and, you’ll find a familiar shade from our 2020–2022 In Color selection. This month’s ink-credible kit contains enough elements to create nine cards—and coordinating envelopes—including ink-stained paper pieces, an exclusive stamp set, and not one, but two Classic Stampin’ Spots! And, it all comes in a cute, colorful, and collectible box.
What are In Colors, anyway? In Colors consist of a limited-edition collection of colors. We come up with a new collection every year, and we release it around the same time as the release of our annual catalog! In each In Color collection, we’ll offer ink, paper, markers, and more. The catch? They’re only available to purchase for a period of two years, so stock up on your favorite In Color supplies while you can!
With the Expressions In Color kit, you can explore and experiment with our 2020–2022 and 2021–2023 In Color collections. Make a splash with awe-inspiring, ink-stained artistry!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Evening Evergreen, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink
- As always, this month’s kit features an exclusive stamp set. But, this month’s kit also includes not one, but two Classic Stampin’ Spots!
- Comes in a cute, colorful, and collectible box.
- Coordinates with products from the Expressions in Ink Suite (US | CA) (item #155459).
Subscribe to the June 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit—Expressions In Color—between 11 May and 10 June at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Stampin’ Up! Connect, Craft & Collect $25 Stampin’ Rewards Bonus May 4 – June 14!!
From May 4 – June 14, 2021, qualifying Stampin’ Up! orders and parties over $250 will receive $25 in BONUS Stampin’ Rewards! YAY for more free goodies to kick off a new catalog!!
Stampin’ Rewards can be spent on any merchandise in either of the current catalogs, including the host exclusive items on pages 170-171 in the new Annual Catalog and page 88 in the January-June Mini Catalog!
PROMOTION DATES: MAY 4 – JUNE 14, 2021
- Workshop orders, customer orders, and online orders all qualify for the extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards if they reach the $250 level.
- The order must reach the qualifying amount of $250 in merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- The extra $25 rewards are only valid once per order no matter how high the order total.
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion.
- Stampin’ Rewards can not be used on a 50% off item.
- Deadline to submit an order and receive the extra $25 in free Stampin’ Rewards: June 14, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).
If you have any questions or would like me to set up a host code for you to see if you can collect $250 in orders for yourself, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll be happy to do that for you!
Looking For The BEST Deal???
Join during May AND then place an order of $250+!! You can “double dip” and get $30 additional free merchandise with your Starter Kit AND $25 extra in host cash to spend when you place orders of $250+ before June 14!!
If you have any questions, drop me a note at email@example.com.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Black Cardstock 4 7/8″ x 3 1/2″ (card front mat), 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (inner liner mat)
- Basic White Cardstock 1″ x 2 1/2″ (sentiment), 4″ X 5 1/4″ (inner liner)
- Pacific Point Cardstock 8 1/2″ X 5 1/2″ (card base scored and folded at 4 1/4″), 1′ X 2 1/2″ (sentiment mat)
- Well Suited Designer Series Paper 5 1/4″ x 3 3/4′ (card front), 2 1/4″ X 4′ (tag), 1/4″ X 4″ (strip on inner liner), 1″ X 6″ (envelope front), 2 1/2″ X 6″ (envelope flap)