Good Friday morning my stamping friends and welcome to my Fun Fold Friday. How was everyone’s week? Are you ready for the weekend? I will not be working this weekend YAY!!! I have a virtual Stampin’ Up! On Tour on Saturday, which is like a mini convention. Sunday we have our team meeting so since it’s in the middle of the afternoon I couldn’t work, so I have the whole weekend off.
Before I get started I just wanted to remind you that my 2021-2022 Annual Catalogs will be in on Monday. If you are a customer of mine, I will be sending one out to you ASAP. If you’d like a copy of the catalog, send me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get one in the mail to you. Also, I am offering a Designer Series Paper share from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. If you are interested or want to know what a product share is, visit my blog from yesterday morning HERE.
Today’s card I made on my Facebook Live video on Wednesday. If you were able to join me or watched the replay, thank you. If you’d like to watch my video and stamp along, the measurements are below along with the links to my Facebook page and my YouTube channel. Here’s my card for today.
I used the new Stampin’ Up! Quiet Meadow Bundle for my card along with the Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper.
I started by adhering 4 panels of Pansy Petals DSP to 4 Basic White mats using Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the matted panels to the 2 front side panels and the 2 back side panels of the Evening Evergreen card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
On a panel of Basic White cardstock I stamped the flower image from the Stampin’ Up! Quiet Meadow Cling Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Ink. I colored the image in using my Fresh Freesia and Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends Markers. I stamped the sentiment from the Quiet Meadow stamp set in Soft Succulent Ink on the top of the panel. I stamped the newspaper print image from the Quiet Meadow stamp set in Soft Succulent Ink, stamped off once, across the stem of the flower image. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Soft Succulent mat using Stampin’ Seal. On a scrap of Pale Papaya cardstock I stamped the newspaper print image in Soft Succulent Ink, stamping off once. I cut 2 butterflies using my Meadow Dies from the stamped newsprint and 2 from a solid piece. I adhered the printed butterflies on top of the solid butterflies, just on the bodies, using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I adhered the butterflies to the side panels using Multipurpose Liquid Glue just on the bottom butterfly. I added a Bumblebee Trinket to the artwork using a Glue Dot.
On the inside (or back), I stamped the sentiment from the Quiet Meadow stamp set in Soft Succulent Ink in the center of a Basic White panel. I stamped the flower image from the Quiet Meadow stamp set in the 2 corners of the panel in Tuxedo Black Ink. I colored the flowers in using my Fresh Freesia and Pale Papaya Stampin’ Blends Markers. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Soft Succulent mat using Stampin’ Seal and then to the back of the Evening Evergreen card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
To complete my card I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the flower image from the Quiet Meadow stamp set twice on the envelope front in Tuxedo Black Ink. I colored the flowers in using my Fresh Freesia and Pale Papaya Stampin’ Blends Markers. I adhered a panel of the Pansy Petals DSP to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. The list of measurements are below if you’d like to stamp along while watching the video. You can watch my video on my Facebook page Here.
You can also view the video on my YouTube channel Here. Products I used for my card today will be available on May 4th. Happy Stamping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: 9R4BQD64
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Click HERE to shop the clearance rack.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
IT’S THE LAST-CHANCE PRODUCTS SALE
If you love great deals, Stampin’ Up!’s Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—and as an extra bonus—you’ll get a peek at the list of items carrying over to the other catalogs. Many items will sell out fast, so don’t delay—shop early for the best selection!
Sales Period: March 24, 1:00 PM (MT) – May 3, 2021, 11:59 PM (MT)
- Only select items in the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog will be discounted.
- Sale applies to all order types except host items (see Last-Chance Products List for items on sale).
- No minimum purchase is required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Items and discounts may vary by market (depending on inventory levels).
- Exclusions apply: Carryover items and some retiring items will not be discounted.
- Ordering Deadline for retiring products: May 3, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
Here are the official retiring lists from Stampin’ Up!.
Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through May 3!
Subscribe March 11 – April 10
- The So Cool Paper Pumpkin Kit is a little taste of summer fun, with enough supplies to make 12 colorful, shaped cards with coordinating envelopes. Six card bases are popsicle shaped, the other six are semicircles: three watermelons and three rainbows. All of the cards are splashed with cheerful, vivid watercolor images. The kit also includes two full-size, matching sticker sheets, die-cut accents, fun embellishments, and more.
- This kit was designed with kids in mind, as a way to spark their creative imagination and introduce them to papercrafting.
- The So Cool Kit makes a great gift! It’s an even better way to enjoy some quality time with those special little ones in life.
- Even though the So Cool Kit was designed with kids in mind, these fun-shaped cards, featuring vivid watercolors, are versatile enough to gift to kids of all ages—the young in years and the young at heart. They’re a great way to send some “sunshine in a card!” Who wouldn’t love that?
- The kit’s exclusive So Cool Stamp Set is versatile, offering sentiments that can be used for multiple occasions such as birthdays, congrats, cheer, and more! It’s a great addition to any crafter’s collection.
- Kit includes enough supplies to make 12 fresh, fun-shaped cards—6 popsicles and 6 blank semicircles to color—and coordinating envelopes. Kit includes card bases, 2 full sticker sheets, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Terracotta Tile
- Coordinates with the Ice Cream Corner Suite from our January–June 2021 Mini Catalog.
Subscribe to the April Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 March and 10 April at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
THERE’S MORE TO LOVE IN THE COORDINATING ICE CREAM CORNER SUITE!
ICE CREAM CORNER DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
Keep the creative fun going by pairing the So Cool Kit with the Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper (154567) featured in our 2021 January–June Mini Catalog. It’s a great way to use the kit’s stamps, ink, stickers, and more to further indulge your craving for summer fun. Plus, the paper is part of the matching Ice Cream Corner Suite, so there’s virtually no end to the possibilities!
Coordinating colors: Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Purple Posy, So Saffron, Soft Sea Foam, Terracotta Tile
Click this link to view the suite and start shopping.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 4 – 2 1/8″ X 4″ (dsp mats), 2 – 3 3/8″ x 4″ (card front and back)
- Evening Evergreen Cardstock 4 1/4″ X 11″ (card base scored and folded at 2 1/4″, 3 5/8″, 7 3/8″ & 8 3/4″)
- Pale Papaya Cardstock scrap for butterflies
- Soft Succulent Cardstock 2 – 3 1/2″ X 4 1/8″ (card front and back mats)
- Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper 4 – 2″ X 4″ (card side panels), 2 1/2″ X 6″ (envelope)