Good Friday morning my stamping friends and welcome to my Fun Fold Friday. How was everyone’s week? Are you ready for the weekend? I’ll be working both days again.
Today’s card I made on my Facebook Live video on Wednesday. If you were able to join me or watched the replay, thank you. If you’d like to watch my video and stamp along, the measurements are below along with the links to my Facebook page and my YouTube channel. Here’s my card for today.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Flowering Cactus Product Medley for my card today.
I started by adhering a panel of the Flowering Cactus Designer Series Paper to the front of a Mint Macaron card base using Stampin’ Seal.
I adhered a strip of the Flowering Cactus DSP to the inside edge of the Mint Macaron card base using Stampin’ Seal.
I cut a panel of Basic White cardstock using the largest square from the Stitched Shapes Dies. I stamped the sand image from the Flowering Cactus Photopolymer Stamp Set in Sahara Sand Ink on the Basic White square. I stamped the smallest cactus from the Flowering Cactus stamp set on the top of the panel in Mossy Meadow Ink twice. I stamped the flower image on each of the cactus in Calypso Coral Ink. I cut the tall thin cactus image using my Cactus Dies from a panel of Pear Pizzazz cardstock and adhered it to the panel using Glue Dots. From a panel of the Flowering Cactus DSP I cut the other cactus and flower images out using the Cactus Dies. I adhered the smaller cactus to the Basic White panel using Glue Dots. I adhered the larger cactus image to the panel using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered the flower to the larger cactus using Glue Dots. On a strip of Basic White cardstock I stamped the sentiment from the Flowering Cactus stamp set in Mossy Meadow Ink and adhered it to the top of the cactus using Glue Dots. I adhered the artwork to a Mint Macaron mat using Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the matted panel to a Basic White mat using Stampin’ Seal. I wrapped a piece of the Linen Thread around the 1 1/4″ fold twice and tied a knot. I adhered the matted artwork on the 1 1 4/” panel over the knot using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Flowering Cactus stamp set in the center of a Basic White panel in Mossy Meadow Ink. I stamped the medium cactus from the Flowering Cactus stamp set on the bottom of the panel in Mint Macaron Ink. I adhered the Basic White panel to the inside of the Mint Macaron card base using Stampin’ Seal.
To finish my card I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the cactus images from the Flowering Cactus stamp set on the front of the envelope in Mint Macaron and Mossy Meadow. I stamped the flowers on the cactus in Calypso Coral. I adhered a panel of the Flowering Cactus DSP to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. The list of measurements are below if you’d like to stamp along while watching the video. You can watch my video on my Facebook page Here.
You can also view the video on my YouTube channel Here. Happy Stamping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: 2QRN664Q
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Click HERE to shop the clearance rack.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
Subscribe March 11 – April 10
- The So Cool Paper Pumpkin Kit is a little taste of summer fun, with enough supplies to make 12 colorful, shaped cards with coordinating envelopes. Six card bases are popsicle shaped, the other six are semicircles: three watermelons and three rainbows. All of the cards are splashed with cheerful, vivid watercolor images. The kit also includes two full-size, matching sticker sheets, die-cut accents, fun embellishments, and more.
- This kit was designed with kids in mind, as a way to spark their creative imagination and introduce them to papercrafting.
- The So Cool Kit makes a great gift! It’s an even better way to enjoy some quality time with those special little ones in life.
- Even though the So Cool Kit was designed with kids in mind, these fun-shaped cards, featuring vivid watercolors, are versatile enough to gift to kids of all ages—the young in years and the young at heart. They’re a great way to send some “sunshine in a card!” Who wouldn’t love that?
- The kit’s exclusive So Cool Stamp Set is versatile, offering sentiments that can be used for multiple occasions such as birthdays, congrats, cheer, and more! It’s a great addition to any crafter’s collection.
- Kit includes enough supplies to make 12 fresh, fun-shaped cards—6 popsicles and 6 blank semicircles to color—and coordinating envelopes. Kit includes card bases, 2 full sticker sheets, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Terracotta Tile
- Coordinates with the Ice Cream Corner Suite from our January–June 2021 Mini Catalog.
Subscribe to the April Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 March and 10 April at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
THERE’S MORE TO LOVE IN THE COORDINATING ICE CREAM CORNER SUITE!
ICE CREAM CORNER DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
Keep the creative fun going by pairing the So Cool Kit with the Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper (154567) featured in our 2021 January–June Mini Catalog. It’s a great way to use the kit’s stamps, ink, stickers, and more to further indulge your craving for summer fun. Plus, the paper is part of the matching Ice Cream Corner Suite, so there’s virtually no end to the possibilities!
Coordinating colors: Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Purple Posy, So Saffron, Soft Sea Foam, Terracotta Tile
Click this link to view the suite and start shopping.
Bring in the beauty of nature with the artistic designs of the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle and coordinating designer series paper, along with textured specialty paper that will put a pop of brilliance on every project. The Butterfly Brilliance Collection will be available March2 — May 3, 2021.
The 2019-2021 In-Colors will be retiring soon. See the complete list of items in my online store Here.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 2 3/4″ X 2 3/4″ (artwork mat), 3″ X 3″ (stitched square), 3/8″ x 2 3/4″ (sentiment), 2 3/4″ X 5 1/4″ (inner liner)
- Mint Macaron Cardstock 8 1/2″ X 5 1/2″(card base scored and folded at 1 1/4″ & 4 1/4″), 2 11/16″ x 2 11/16″ (artwork mat)
- Flowering Cactus Designer Series Paper 2 7/8″ x 5 3/8″ (card front panel), 1 1/4″ X 5 3/8″ (card base panel), 2 1/2″ X 6″ (envelope flap)