Good Monday morning my stamping friends. How was everyone’s weekend? I hope you were able to do something fun.
Today’s card is one that we are going to make at my Stamp Camp card class tomorrow night. I thought I’d focus on using some designer series paper with the ladies. I know I always used to struggle with how and when to use it. Here’s my card for today.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Celebrating you Cling Stamp Set along with the Expressions in Ink Designer Series Paper for my card today. Tomorrow night the ladies are all going to be making this card, but they will all have different designs of the DSP and different color card stock for their cards. I can’t wait to see how different they all come out.
I started by embossing a Basic White card front using the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the card front to a Polished Pink mat and then to a Thick Basic White card base.
I cut 4 panels of the Expressions in Ink DSP using my Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the 4 cut panels of DSP to 4 Polished Pink mats and then to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
On a panel of Basic White cardstock I stamped the sentiment from the Celebrating You stamp set in Polished Pink Ink. I cut the sentiment out using the same side Stitched Rectangle Die and adhered it to a Polished Pink mat. I adhered the layered sentiment to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a few Polished Pink 2021-2023 In-Color Jewels to the card front.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Celebrating You stamp set in Polished Pink Ink on a Basic White panel. I adhered a strip of the Expressions in Ink DSP to the bottom of the panel. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Polished Pink mat and then to the inside of the Thick Basic White card base.
To finish my card, I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I adhered a strip of the Expressions in Ink DSP on the envelope front and a panel to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. Happy Stamping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: XXM77BHN
Use this host code when placing an order with me. When you order $50 or greater you will receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog or the January – June 2022 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this month’s tutorials are.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen
The Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Retiring Lists have posted, and the Last Chance Products Sale has begun!
Click here for a printable PDF list of all retiring items including the discounted prices.
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS DETAILS
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits, so order soon (or order now so that you don’t have to worry!) to make sure that you are able to get the items that you are wanting!
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- ORDER DEADLINES: May 2, 2022, at 11:50 PM MT
- The 2020-2022 In Colors – Cinnamon Cider, Just Jade, Bumblebee, Magenta Madness, and Misty Moonlight will be going away. I HIGHLY encourage you to stock up early on the 2020-2022 In-Color Cardstock, Ink Pads, and Refills as soon as possible, as these items sell out quickly!
Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!
Stampin’ Up! 2022-2023 Annual Catalogs Coming Soon!
With the retiring list for the current Annual Catalog being posted…that means that the new 2022-2023 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog will be here soon! I got to preview it and I’m loving what I’m seeing!
Here are the details:
- I will be ordering the 2022-2023 Annual Catalogs on April 1 for my customers. I will pack up the catalogs and mail them back out to my customers just as soon as they arrive. I anticipate that the new catalogs for my customers will begin arriving by mid-April.
- If you are not a current customer of mine but would like to be and would like to get a copy of the upcoming catalog when I mail them out, simply place an order through my Online Store and you’ll be added to my mailing list!
- Ordering from the new Annual Catalog starts on May 3, 2022!
Let me know if you have any questions. I can’t wait for you to see the new catalog! Demonstrator preorder starts on April 1! If you’re interested in joining, you can preorder and get the discount for yourself! Head over to my joining page Here to see the benefits of being a Demonstrator and to sign up now!
Change is Beautiful
Subscribe March 11 – April 10
Growing through life can also mean growing pains. Whether they’re climbing their career ladder or moving out for the first time—change can be simultaneously thrilling and scary—but isn’t that what makes life beautiful? Because new beginnings, after all, are simply new adventures. Let your loved ones know you’ll be there to support them through all of life’s chapters!
The Change is Beautiful kit contains enough supplies to create 9 stunning cards with a unique folding technique to commemorate moments of change. The designs are inspired by the natural cycles of change found in nature.
This kit includes:
- Change is Beautiful Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Spot®
- Printed card bases
- Printed envelopes
- Printed, shaped die cuts
- Iridescent sea glass
Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Evening Evergreen, Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo
Subscribe to the April Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 March and 10 April at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Stampin’ Up! New Shipping Fees Beginning April 1
I want to let you know about a change to Stampin’ Up!’s shipping and handling pricing. Starting April 1, the minimum shipping charge will increase by $1.00, from $6.95 to $7.95—or by one percentage point, from 10% to 11% of the total order amount—whichever is greater.
If you ever use the expedited shipping options, those fees are going up a bit too. Here are the new fees for expedited shipping:
- Next Day Upgrade: $38.00 USD ($3.00 USD increase from the previous rate)
- 2nd Day Upgrade: $23.00 USD ($3.00 USD increase from the previous rate)
- 3 Day Shipping Upgrade: $15.00 USD ($5.00 USD increase from the previous rate)
- The expedited shipping option rates above are calculated in addition to the standard shipping rate (e.g., the next day shipping option would cost $7.95 USD or 11%—whichever is greater—plus $38.00 USD)
I want to make sure you’re aware of this change, as it impacts both you and me. Stampin’ Up! has worked to keep the increase as minimal as possible so they can continue bringing you the unique, high-quality, and coordinated paper crafting products that you love.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 2 – 3 3/4″ X 5″ (card front & inner liner), 2″ X 1 1/2″(sentiment)
- Basic White Thick Cardstock 8 1/2″ X 5 1/2″ (card base scored & folded at 4 1/4″)
- Polished Pink Cardstock 2 – 4″ X 5 1/4″ (card front & inner liner mats), 5 – 1 7/8″ X 1 3/8″ (sdp & sentiment mats)
- Expressions in Ink Designer Series Paper 2″ X 6″ (cut into 4 stitched rectangles), 1/2″ X 5″ (inner liner strip), 1/2″ X 6″ & 2 1/4″ X 6″ (envelope)