Good Wednesday morning my stamping friends. We’re halfway through the week and on our way to the weekend once again. We’ve had a bit of a heat wave again here. I think we hit 98 with the real feel of 107. I’m loving it!!! The only thing that could be better is if I was walking along the beach while it’s this hot.
Last night we had our Stamp Camp class. The ladies had fun making 4 cards and a gift box. My card for today was originally going to be a card we were making, but I changed my mind the last minute. We’ll be making this card at another class since I already have everything cut and ready to go. And yes, Christmas in July, I gave in!! Here’s my card for today.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Tidings & Trimmings Bundle along with the Tidings of Christmas Designer Series Paper.
I started by adhering a panel of the Tidings of Christmas DSP to a Sahara Sand card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered another panel of the Tidings of Christmas DSP to the card front using Stampin’ Seal.
On a panel of Basic White cardstock I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Tidings & Trimmings Photopolymer Stamp Set in Evening Evergreen Ink. I wrapped a piece of the Evening Evergreen 3/8″ Chevron Weave Ribbon around the bottom of the panel and adhered it in the back with a little Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the panel to the card front using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
On a panel of Basic White cardstock I stamped the 2 stockings from the Tidings & Trimmings stamp set in Cherry Cobbler Ink. I cut the stockings out using my Christmas Trimmings Dies and adhered them to the sentiment panel using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I cut a little sprig from a scrap of Gold Foil Sheet using my Christmas Trimmings Dies and adhered it under the stocking using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I tied a small bow using the gold trim from the Simply Elegant Trim and adhered it to the stocking using a Glue Dot. I added a few Gilded Gems to the card front.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Tidings & Trimmings stamp set in Evening Evergreen Ink on a Basic White panel. I stamped the stocking image from the Tidings & Trimmings stamp set in Cherry Cobbler Ink on either side of the sentiment . I adhered the Basic White panel to an Evening Evergreen mat using Stampin’ Seal and then to the inside of the Sahara Sand card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
To finish my card I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the stocking image from the Tidings & Trimmings stamp set in Cherry Cobbler Ink on the envelope front and adhered a panel of the Tidings of Christmas DSP to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. Happy Stamping!!
Join me today at 4:00pm on my Facebook Live.
I’m planning to go live on my Facebook page with a project today at 4pm ET. Please join me to see what card I will be making today.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: CEWAN9UD
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER JULY 1 – AUGUST 2!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog! July is a great time to stock up and save on some of Stampin’ Up!’s most popular paper designs!
- Sales Period: July 1 – August 2
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Order Deadline: August 2, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
Click on image below for a printable PDF of the Sale Designer Series Papers
The Adventure Begins
Subscribe June 11 – July 10
Life is full of big adventures that are best experienced together! This month’s The Adventure Begins Paper Pumpkin Kit helps you celebrate those exciting new chapters in the most creative of ways with enough supplies to create twelve motivating cards—plus coordinating envelopes—all featuring the exciting colors of nature.
Like the still moments before a great adventure, the kit’s designs contain a quiet energy that hint at all the grand possibilities of what is yet to come. Share this kit with your family and friends about to embark on a new journey and make connections while you explore and discover new levels of your creativity!
- Contains enough supplies to create twelve cards and coordinating envelopes.
- Card size: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (10.8 x 14cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2” x 5-3/4” (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Comes with a Stampin’ Spot plus an exclusive Stamp Set.
- Includes inspirational sentiments and adventure-themed imagery featuring these nature-inspired coordinating colors: Basic Black, Basic White, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Night of Navy.
Subscribe to the July 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 June and 10 July at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 2″ x 5 1/2″ (sentiment), 2 1/2″ X 3 1/2″ (stockings), 4″ X 5 1/4″ (inner liner)
- Evening Evergreen Cardstock 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (inner liner mat)
- Sahara Sand Cardstock 8 1/2″ X 5 1/2″ (card base scored and folded at 4 1/4″)
- Gold Foil Sheet scrap for sprig
- Tidings of Christmas 6 X 6 Designer Series Paper 4 1/4″ X 5 1/2″ (card front), 3 1/4″ X 5 1/2″ (card front panel), 2 1/2″ X 6″ (envelope flap)