Good Friday morning my stamping friends and welcome to my Fun Fold Friday. How was everyone’s week? Does anyone have any plans for the long 4th of July weekend yet? I will be at Ace all day Saturday working and both places are closed for the 4th on Sunday so I have off, YAY!!!
Today’s card I made on my Facebook Live video on Wednesday. If you were able to join me or watched the replay, thank you. If you’d like to watch my video and stamp along, the measurements are below along with the links to my Facebook page and my YouTube channel. Here’s my card for today.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Create With Friends Photopolymer Stamp Set, the Stampin’ Up! Hand-Penned Petals Bundle and the Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper.
I started by scoring the card base at 4 1/4″ & 5 1/2″. I then scored from the bottom of the 4 1/4″ score line to the top right corner and folded the panel in. I adhered the left binder side together using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered a strip of the Hand-Penned DSP to the left side of the card front using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I cut a panel of Basic White cardstock using the largest die from the Scalloped Contours Dies. I moved the die down 3 scallops and cut again to make a square. I adhered a panel of Hand-Penned DSP to the scallop square using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the layered panel to a Mint Macaron mat using Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the panel just to the bottom triangle of the card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
On a strip of Basic White cardstock I stamped the sentiment from the Create With Friends stamp set in Mint Macaron Ink. I edged the sentiment using my Blushing Bride Stampin’ Write Marker. On a thin scrap of Basic White cardstock I stamped the sentiment from the Create With Friends stamp set in Blushing Bride Ink and adhered it to the top of the larger sentiment using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered the sentiment to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a few Genial Gems to the card front.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Hand-Penned Petals Photopolymer Stamp Set in Mint Macaron Ink on a Basic White panel. I adhered the panel to a Mint Macaron mat using Stampin’ Seal and then to the inside of the Mint Macaron card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I cut the detailed floral die from from a panel of Blushing Bride cardstock using the Penned Flowers Dies. I adhered the die cut to the inside panel using Stampin’ Dimensionals, placing it on the corner to hold the easel open.
To finish my card I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the large floral image from the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set in Smoky Slate Ink on the envelope front. I adhered a panel of the Hand-Penned DSP to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. If you do CASE this card, please feel free to post it in the comments of my Facebook page under this post. I’d love to see your take on the card. The list of measurements are below if you’d like to stamp along while watching the video. You can watch my video on my Facebook page Here.
You can also view the video on my YouTube channel Here. Happy Stamping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: CEWAN9UD
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER JULY 1 – AUGUST 2!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog! July is a great time to stock up and save on some of Stampin’ Up!’s most popular paper designs!
- Sales Period: July 1 – August 2
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Order Deadline: August 2, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
Click on image below for a printable PDF of the Sale Designer Series Papers
The Adventure Begins
Subscribe June 11 – July 10
Life is full of big adventures that are best experienced together! This month’s The Adventure Begins Paper Pumpkin Kit helps you celebrate those exciting new chapters in the most creative of ways with enough supplies to create twelve motivating cards—plus coordinating envelopes—all featuring the exciting colors of nature.
Like the still moments before a great adventure, the kit’s designs contain a quiet energy that hint at all the grand possibilities of what is yet to come. Share this kit with your family and friends about to embark on a new journey and make connections while you explore and discover new levels of your creativity!
- Contains enough supplies to create twelve cards and coordinating envelopes.
- Card size: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (10.8 x 14cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2” x 5-3/4” (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Comes with a Stampin’ Spot plus an exclusive Stamp Set.
- Includes inspirational sentiments and adventure-themed imagery featuring these nature-inspired coordinating colors: Basic Black, Basic White, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Night of Navy.
Subscribe to the July 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 June and 10 July at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (scalloped card front mat), 1 1/4″ x 2 7/8″ (sentiment), 4″ X 4″ (inner liner)
- Blushing Bride Cardstock 3′ X 3 1/2″ (detailed flower die)
- Mint Macaron Cardstock 4 1/4″ X 11″ (card base scored and folded at 4 1/4″, 5 1/2″ & diagonally from bottom 4 1/4″ score line to top right corner), 2 – 4 1/8″ X 4 1/8″ (card front & inner liner mats)
- Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper 3 1/2″ X 3 1/2″ (card front), 1″ X 4″ (side panel), 2 1/2″ X 6″ (envelope flap)