Good Saturday morning my stamping friends. Welcome to the weekend. Hope you have something fun planned for the weekend. Today’s my son’s 26th birthday. I can’t believe he’s 26 already, not sure when he got older, but I haven’t. He gets to celebrate with a broken fibula and a ruptured ankle, not much of a celebration. I have to work today, but to my surprise I have off tomorrow, YAY!!! Unfortunately my husband has to work. My intentions now are to get one of my gardens redone. We’ll see how that goes.
Today’s card is something different than my normal. No color. Years ago when my children were little, I did child care. A friend of mine and I both needed to work part-time so we decided to swap kids a couple days a week. It was an even swap till she had a 3rd child and needed me twice a week. I ended up watching her girls along with a couple others 2-3 times a week. I loved the girls that I watched and loved watching them grow up with mine. I was sad when the last one went off to Kindergarten and I only had them in the summer. Well, her middle child is getting marries and I’m going to make a few different wedding cards till I decide which one I want to give her. So here’s my first card for her.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Forever Fern Cling Stamp Set for my White on White card.
My design and color is from the Try Stamping On Tuesday Challenge #510.
I started by cutting a panel of Shimmery White cardstock using the Potted Succulents Dies and adhered it to a Thick Basic White card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I embossed a panel of Basic White cardstock using the Dotty Hearts Embossing Folder and adhered it to the card front using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. On a small panel of Shimmery White cardstock I stamped the sentiment from the Forever Fern stamp set in Versamark Ink. I immediately sprinkled it with my Silver Embossing Folder and set it using my Heat Tool.
I adhered a piece of 1/2″ White Faux Lined Ribbon from the Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Pack to the back of the sentiment panel using Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the sentiment to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the card front.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Forever Fern stamp set in Smoky Slate Ink in the center of a Basic White panel. I cut 3 flowers from a panel of Shimmery White cardstock using the Potted Succulent Dies and adhered them on either side of the sentiment using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Shimmery White mat using Stampin’ Seal and then to the inside of the Thick Basic White card base using Stampin’ Seal.
To complete my card I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I adhered a strip of In Good Taste Designer Series Paper to the envelope front and a panel to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. Happy Stamping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: FW2DDUZR
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Click HERE to shop the clearance rack.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
The Adventure Begins
Subscribe June 11 – July 10
Life is full of big adventures that are best experienced together! This month’s The Adventure Begins Paper Pumpkin Kit helps you celebrate those exciting new chapters in the most creative of ways with enough supplies to create twelve motivating cards—plus coordinating envelopes—all featuring the exciting colors of nature.
Like the still moments before a great adventure, the kit’s designs contain a quiet energy that hint at all the grand possibilities of what is yet to come. Share this kit with your family and friends about to embark on a new journey and make connections while you explore and discover new levels of your creativity!
- Contains enough supplies to create twelve cards and coordinating envelopes.
- Card size: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (10.8 x 14cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2” x 5-3/4” (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Comes with a Stampin’ Spot plus an exclusive Stamp Set.
- Includes inspirational sentiments and adventure-themed imagery featuring these nature-inspired coordinating colors: Basic Black, Basic White, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Night of Navy.
Subscribe to the July 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 June and 10 July at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
The January–June 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. But, we’re looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too!
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Click Here to view the PDF of the LAST CHANCE retiring items from the January -June 2021 Mini Catalog.
- Each Last Chance Products promotion typically includes a Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) and a Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires). For this catalog’s Last Chance Products promotion, a Carryover List will not be provided; carryover products can be viewed in the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog.
- Discounts are not always available with the Retiring List. When they are, they will vary from one market to another depending on product performance.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Starts: 1 June 2021 at 1:00 PM (MT)
- Ends: 30 June 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
DON’T MISS OUT ON THESE GREAT DEALS!! GET THOSE SHOPPING LISTS READY TO GO!! STOCK UP ON YOUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS BEFORE THEY’RE GONE!! Click Here and head over to my Online Store and Start Shopping!!Don’t forget, the last chance items are available while supplies last so shop early for the best selection!
Introducing The Kits Collection
I’m excited to share with you a new line of creative products called the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! They’ve designed beautiful kits and done all the designing and cutting for you – so card making is easier than ever! Stampin’ Up! has taken the guess work out of creativity and done the hard parts, and you get to do the fun stuff: craft! Each kit is all-inclusive and includes step-by-step instructions, the predesigned projects, preprinted pieces, and even the adhesives you need to complete the projects.
There’s a wide variety of kits for all different occasions, and new kits are being added regularly, so be sure to check back often! This collection even includes 4 kits that don’t require stamping. This makes a perfect gift for that special someone in your life who wants to be crafty but doesn’t feel confident to stamp! You can shop the current selection at www.stampinup.com/kits. But hurry! Kits are available only while supplies last!
Pick the kit that’s right for you.
Changes To The Upcoming July-December Mini Catalog And Second Sale-a-bration
Stampin’ Up! has shared the following update with us related to the upcoming July-December Mini Catalog and second Sale-a-bration this year. With the global shipping delays, they will be moving the start dates for those two publications back by one month. Here are the details from Stampin’ Up!:
We’ve recently been made aware that, due to the current global shipping crisis tied to the COVID pandemic, we are not likely to receive the majority of product inventory for the upcoming July–December 2021 Mini Catalog or July–August 2021 Sale-A-Bration in time for the catalog launches. After careful consideration we have decided to push the launches of both publications back by one month to allow time for inventory to be received.
- The July–December 2021 Mini Catalog will in effect become the August–December 2021 Mini Catalog (though the title of the publication will not change).
- Demonstrator Preorder: July 1, 2021 – August 2, 2021
- Customer Sales Period: August 3, 2021– January 3, 2022
- July–August 2021 Sale-A-Bration will in effect become August–September 2021 Sale-A-Bration.
- Demonstrator Pre-earn: July 1, 2021 – August 2, 2021
- Customer Earning Period: August 3, 2021 – September 30, 2021
I’m so happy that Stampin’ Up! made the decision to move the catalog timing back by a month in order to minimize those frustrating backorders and unavailable items! Let me know if you have questions about this. Can’t wait to see the upcoming Mini and Sale-a-bration Catalogs this summer! And as always, I’ll get those catalogs mailed out to you just as quickly as I can once I get them in early July!
The first Stampin’ Up! value statement is this: we care about people first. What does that look like? Caring about people first means treating others with kindness, respect, and equal consideration. It means working together towards a common goal, helping each other through life’s challenges, and celebrating one another’s accomplishments. It means including others, even when we disagree, have contrasting life experiences, or simply see things differently. Caring about people first is our greatest strength!
In honor of this value—and in the spirit of World Diversity Day—we’d like to celebrate what makes us unique through what brings us together: creativity! The United Through Creativity Digital Download features inclusive, multicultural, and multilingual sentiments and illustrations that represent the multiple markets Stampin’ Up! engages with. And, it’s FREE for all!
We hope you’ll join us in celebrating our one-of-a-kind community through the unifying force of creativity!
- The elements featured in the United Through Creativity Digital Download were created in the spirit of World Diversity Day—a day for each of us to join together and understand the value of cultural diversity throughout the world. And, to celebrate our unique community of crafters!
- We celebrate the diversity of the Stampin’ Up! family every day! In the United Through Creativity Digital Download, you’ll see a variety of illustrations, sentiments, and other elements that represent each of our marvelous markets and more.
- Print your favorite pieces and use them to create cards, scrapbook pages, and other paper projects! We hope you’ll enjoy celebrating diversity, connection, community, and creativity with this sweet selection of inclusive, multicultural, and multilingual elements.
- Don’t be shy—share what you’ve made! When sharing to social media, use the hashtags #UnitedThroughCreativity and #DiversityDay. We can’t wait to see your creations!
- Speaking of sharing, spread the word! Let’s celebrate what makes us unique through what brings us together: creativity!
- Click on the image below for your free Digital Download
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 2 1/4″ X 5 3/8″ (embossed panel), 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
- Basic White Thick Cardstock 8 1/2″ X 5 1/2″ (card base scored and folded at 4 1/4″)
- Shimmer White Cardstock 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (card front), 2″ X 3 1/4″ (sentiment), 2 1/4″ X 2 1/4″ (flowers), 4″ X 5 1/4″ (inner liner mat)
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper 1/2″ X 6″ (envelope front), 2 1/2″ X 6″ (envelope flap)