Good Wednesday morning my stamping friends. We’re halfway through the week and halfway through the month already. Days are just flying by.
Today I have another card that we made at our Inkin’ Krew team meeting on Sunday. This card used the daisy type flower image from the Stampin’ Up! Color & Contour Bundle. Here’s my card for today.
This card was designed by another one of my talented team members Tara Beth. Another gorgeous design. For this one we got to play with the new Soft Pastels Assortment on page 126 of the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog.
I started by cutting a panel of the Beauty of The Earth Designer Series Paper using the largest die from the Scalloped Contour Dies and adhering it to a Night of Navy mat using Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to a Soft Saffron card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I cut a panel of So Saffron cardstock using the 3rd largest die from the Scalloped Contour Dies. I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Color & Contour Stamp Set in Night of Navy Ink in the center of the die. I adhered the scalloped die to the center of the card front using Stampin’ Seal.
On a panel of Basic White cardstock, I stamped the flower image from the Color & Contour stamp set 4 times in Basic Gray Ink. I cut the images out using the Scalloped Contour Dies. I colored each of the flowers using a different color from the Soft Pastels Assortment and I blended them using my Blending Brushes. I adhered 2 of the flowers using Multipurpose Liquid Glue and 1 using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a few gems Silver & Clear Epoxy Essentials.
On the inside I cut a panel of the Beauty of The Earth DSP and Night of Navy cardstock using the scallop edge die from the Scalloped Contour Dies. I adhered the 2 together using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the scalloped edge to a panel of Basic White cardstock using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I stamped the sentiment from the Color & Contour stamp set in Night of Navy Ink on the Basic White panel. I adhered the 4th flower to the top of the panel using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the Basic White panel to the inside of the So Saffron card base using Stampin’ Seal.
To finish my card I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the flower image from the Color & Contour stamp set 3 times on the envelope front in Basic Gray Ink. I adhered a panel of the Beauty of The Earth DSP to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you like the card we made at our team meeting. It was fun playing with the Soft Pastels Assortment, it was a different way to color images. Stampin’ Up! has so many options for coloring, pick your favorite and get started. Happy Stamping!!
Join me today at 4:00pm on my Facebook Live.
I’m planning to go live on my Facebook page with a project today at 4pm ET. Please join me to see what card I will be making today.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: FW2DDUZR
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Click HERE to shop the clearance rack.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
The Adventure Begins
Subscribe June 11 – July 10
Life is full of big adventures that are best experienced together! This month’s The Adventure Begins Paper Pumpkin Kit helps you celebrate those exciting new chapters in the most creative of ways with enough supplies to create twelve motivating cards—plus coordinating envelopes—all featuring the exciting colors of nature.
Like the still moments before a great adventure, the kit’s designs contain a quiet energy that hint at all the grand possibilities of what is yet to come. Share this kit with your family and friends about to embark on a new journey and make connections while you explore and discover new levels of your creativity!
- Contains enough supplies to create twelve cards and coordinating envelopes.
- Card size: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (10.8 x 14cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2” x 5-3/4” (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Comes with a Stampin’ Spot plus an exclusive Stamp Set.
- Includes inspirational sentiments and adventure-themed imagery featuring these nature-inspired coordinating colors: Basic Black, Basic White, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Night of Navy.
Subscribe to the July 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 June and 10 July at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
The January–June 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. But, we’re looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too!
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Click Here to view the PDF of the LAST CHANCE retiring items from the January -June 2021 Mini Catalog.
- Each Last Chance Products promotion typically includes a Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) and a Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires). For this catalog’s Last Chance Products promotion, a Carryover List will not be provided; carryover products can be viewed in the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog.
- Discounts are not always available with the Retiring List. When they are, they will vary from one market to another depending on product performance.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Starts: 1 June 2021 at 1:00 PM (MT)
- Ends: 30 June 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
DON’T MISS OUT ON THESE GREAT DEALS!! GET THOSE SHOPPING LISTS READY TO GO!! STOCK UP ON YOUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS BEFORE THEY’RE GONE!! Click Here and head over to my Online Store and Start Shopping!!Don’t forget, the last chance items are available while supplies last so shop early for the best selection!
Introducing The Kits Collection
I’m excited to share with you a new line of creative products called the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! They’ve designed beautiful kits and done all the designing and cutting for you – so card making is easier than ever! Stampin’ Up! has taken the guess work out of creativity and done the hard parts, and you get to do the fun stuff: craft! Each kit is all-inclusive and includes step-by-step instructions, the predesigned projects, preprinted pieces, and even the adhesives you need to complete the projects.
There’s a wide variety of kits for all different occasions, and new kits are being added regularly, so be sure to check back often! This collection even includes 4 kits that don’t require stamping. This makes a perfect gift for that special someone in your life who wants to be crafty but doesn’t feel confident to stamp! You can shop the current selection at www.stampinup.com/kits. But hurry! Kits are available only while supplies last!
Pick the kit that’s right for you.
Changes To The Upcoming July-December Mini Catalog And Second Sale-a-bration
Stampin’ Up! has shared the following update with us related to the upcoming July-December Mini Catalog and second Sale-a-bration this year. With the global shipping delays, they will be moving the start dates for those two publications back by one month. Here are the details from Stampin’ Up!:
We’ve recently been made aware that, due to the current global shipping crisis tied to the COVID pandemic, we are not likely to receive the majority of product inventory for the upcoming July–December 2021 Mini Catalog or July–August 2021 Sale-A-Bration in time for the catalog launches. After careful consideration we have decided to push the launches of both publications back by one month to allow time for inventory to be received.
- The July–December 2021 Mini Catalog will in effect become the August–December 2021 Mini Catalog (though the title of the publication will not change).
- Demonstrator Preorder: July 1, 2021 – August 2, 2021
- Customer Sales Period: August 3, 2021– January 3, 2022
- July–August 2021 Sale-A-Bration will in effect become August–September 2021 Sale-A-Bration.
- Demonstrator Pre-earn: July 1, 2021 – August 2, 2021
- Customer Earning Period: August 3, 2021 – September 30, 2021
I’m so happy that Stampin’ Up! made the decision to move the catalog timing back by a month in order to minimize those frustrating backorders and unavailable items! Let me know if you have questions about this. Can’t wait to see the upcoming Mini and Sale-a-bration Catalogs this summer! And as always, I’ll get those catalogs mailed out to you just as quickly as I can once I get them in early July!
The first Stampin’ Up! value statement is this: we care about people first. What does that look like? Caring about people first means treating others with kindness, respect, and equal consideration. It means working together towards a common goal, helping each other through life’s challenges, and celebrating one another’s accomplishments. It means including others, even when we disagree, have contrasting life experiences, or simply see things differently. Caring about people first is our greatest strength!
In honor of this value—and in the spirit of World Diversity Day—we’d like to celebrate what makes us unique through what brings us together: creativity! The United Through Creativity Digital Download features inclusive, multicultural, and multilingual sentiments and illustrations that represent the multiple markets Stampin’ Up! engages with. And, it’s FREE for all!
We hope you’ll join us in celebrating our one-of-a-kind community through the unifying force of creativity!
- The elements featured in the United Through Creativity Digital Download were created in the spirit of World Diversity Day—a day for each of us to join together and understand the value of cultural diversity throughout the world. And, to celebrate our unique community of crafters!
- We celebrate the diversity of the Stampin’ Up! family every day! In the United Through Creativity Digital Download, you’ll see a variety of illustrations, sentiments, and other elements that represent each of our marvelous markets and more.
- Print your favorite pieces and use them to create cards, scrapbook pages, and other paper projects! We hope you’ll enjoy celebrating diversity, connection, community, and creativity with this sweet selection of inclusive, multicultural, and multilingual elements.
- Don’t be shy—share what you’ve made! When sharing to social media, use the hashtags #UnitedThroughCreativity and #DiversityDay. We can’t wait to see your creations!
- Speaking of sharing, spread the word! Let’s celebrate what makes us unique through what brings us together: creativity!
- Click on the image below for your free Digital Download
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 4″ X 4″ (flowers), 4″ X 5 1/4″ (inner liner)
- Night of Navy Cardstock 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (card front mat), 2″ x 5 1/4″ (inner liner scallop)
- So Saffron Cardstock 5 1/2″ X 8 1/2″ (card base scored and folded at 4 1/4″), 2 3/4″ X 4″ (scalloped panel)
- Beauty of The Earth Designer Series Paper 4 1/4″ X 5 1/2″ (card front), 2″ x 5 1/4″ (inner liner scallop), 2 1/2″ x 6″ (envelope flap)